Angelgotchi: Deeds meter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu_Dee_Jay

Reaction score
So, I started my Tamagotchi Angel up on Sunday for the first time since 1997/1998, and I have to say that I'm quite enjoying its laidback approach to Tamagotchi care.

One thing I have noticed though, is that the Deeds meter's purpose seems to have had no bearing on the adult character you receive. I had a Kodo-ten, which evolved into a Kuri-ten (which is apparently the best character, according to the growth chart), and it only had its Deeds meter 1/4 full. Does the Deeds meter affect secret character probability, or is it just there for a laugh? :mellow:

To be honest, I don't think the Deeds meter has much effect on what character you get, if any at all. It definitely doesn't need to be high to get the perfect care character and the twins secret character (you'll get them after a few days of pretty laid back, basic care, from Kuriten), for instance (I've never tried for the other secret characters, but I imagine it's the same deal). From my experience, AP/TP has more to do with the character development more so than getting all the disciplining in for the Deeds meter.

I need to read up on AP/TP. Apart from the fact that it's boosted every time you praise when prompted, I've no idea how to sustain it. My Tama's current AP has been at zero for the last two evolutionary stages because I've failed to catch the praise prompts.

The AP is different. Read here: https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tangel.htm

The AP is increased by feeding snacks (the other food option). It’s kinda like “angle power”... but basically you feed it snacks and the AP increases. Feeding snacks does not, however, increase happiness.

As for deeds and character development - I also don’t think it has much influence on the character you get. I find it almost impossible to NOT get the ‘best’ or healthiest character on the Angel (and then the twins). It is a very “easy”, or as you said, laid back Tamagotchi. But sometimes I wish it was harder to get the best character so I could get other characters. However the Angel is a lot of fun ... one of the best . ^_^

The AP is different. Read here: https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tangel.htm

The AP is increased by feeding snacks (the other food option). It’s kinda like “angle power”... but basically you feed it snacks and the AP increases. Feeding snacks does not, however, increase happiness.

As for deeds and character development - I also don’t think it has much influence on the character you get. I find it almost impossible to NOT get the ‘best’ or healthiest character on the Angel (and then the twins). It is a very “easy”, or as you said, laid back Tamagotchi. But sometimes I wish it was harder to get the best character so I could get other characters. However the Angel is a lot of fun ... one of the best . ^_^
Just to add on to this, the only thing that does fill in the happiness hearts is to play the game with it. If you jump over all the stars successfully, you fill in 2 happiness hearts, and if you jump over 3 or 4 out of 5, you fill in 1 happiness heart. Ditto about the AP (it's TP on the Japanese ones) in that all you need to do is feed it snacks to increase the AP by increments of 2 every time (watch out for the bat! the Deeds meter is lowered if you let the bat steal your Angel's snack). I think it's fairly easy to maintain.

I also wish it was harder to get the best-care characters. It's almost laughably easy. :p I love the Tamagotchi Angel/Angelgotchi to pieces though. :)

That was a very interesting read. Thank you, jappyx.

I certainly didn't realise that one of the Devilgotchi characters was attainable through the Angel. What a nice little tie-in.

That was a very interesting read. Thank you, jappyx.

I certainly didn't realise that one of the Devilgotchi characters was attainable through the Angel. What a nice little tie-in.
It is a really fantastic website for detailed information and logs of the old Tamagotchis. Definitely one of my favourites for detailed info.

This topic has really inspired me to run an Angel now. My P1 died a little while ago so I have nothing running.

I've been chopping and changing for a few days now. My Angel reached its final evolution, so I started my Devilgotchi. Holding the Devilgotchi's clock prevents it from aging for an entire day, so I've temporarily shut that down until I get plenty of time to play it. My Morino will be going to work with me tomorrow. It's all a learning experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back