Second wave of Gotchi Figures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

binary

Reaction score
Kuromametchi, Sebiretchi, Ponytchi, Ichigotchi, Shimashimatchi, Makiko

GotchiFigures-secondwave.png

I found the above when I clicked on the television in the Swirly Sweet City Cafe, while I was logged on with a character figure attached.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! That's why I will wait till they come out then I'll buy one of those figurines and a Tamago. I was watching a video on youtube ad i saw a Pink Tamago.

they certainly took their sweet time! yes! finaly!

but theres still no mention of a second batch of tamagos? strange :huh:

Ooo... I would get Kuromame, Ichigo and Shimashimatchi figures even without Tamago. XD

~Phnx

Oooh... I'm DEFINITELY going to get the Ichigotchi! I am trying to collect all the Gotchi Figures! I already have most of the first wave, I'm just missing Chamametchi and Ringotchi. Yay! I hope they come to New Zealand soon! I'll go hunting as soon as I can.

I don't know about america but Australia will be getting black,pink and purple tama-gos and the next batch of figs in december after we get stores stocked up a bit more with wave 1

EDIT: yay I was right bbcw was right too these are the next wave :)

I really need to get myself a TamaGo. The Ichigotchi one looks so cute. ^_^

(I don't know if we're allowed to post links but this is news related so I guess I'll post it.)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
In the video you can clearly see a Ponytchi, Gorripatchi, Ichigotchi, Kuromametchi, ShimaShimatchi, and Mamametchi. We don't have these character figures yet. You will also see Pink Tama Go in the video. Hope this is helpful and sorry if I am not allowed to post videos. I don't know why Mamametchi is there but maybe they'll come up with a 3rd wave of figures?

(I don't know if we're allowed to post links but this is news related so I guess I'll post it.)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
She said their were over 300 tama characters in the tama world and that this fall they were only bringing 12 to life (so far) We may have a 8th wave in a long time :p

She said their were over 300 tama characters in the tama world and that this fall they were only bringing 12 to life (so far) We may have a 8th wave in a long time :p
I've heard conflicting information regarding the number of figurines. Bandai has also stated something along the lines of "collect all 100 figurines!" or something like this. Nowhere near the order of 300. I personally feel that they should keep it at 100 (which is already pretty ridiculous...that's hundreds and hundreds of dollars on figurines alone, and that's just if there's 100 of them). Furthermore, I think they just meant that there are over 300 characters in the Tamagotchi world and they only want to make figurines of the most popular characters.

Hm.... Well I really Hope they make a mimitchi soon. (to oldschool)
That would be very cool if they made a Mimitchi figurine but ever since they took Mimitchi out of the TMGO (booooo), I don't see how that would work. It should still be made though...Mimitchi was one of the ones who started it all! :mimitchi: :wub:

I reckon there would be 300 coz the numbers say 110 and 101 so there must be overv 100 if they realesed those numbers on them
I am aware that the figures have certain numbers, but I think they're mainly for identification purposes more than anything (in case there are multiples of the same character but with a different number). Not necessarily that since they are numbered with numbers over 100 that there are going to be over 100 figurines (why not start the labeling with number 1, in that case? I dunno, that's just me :p ).

I am aware that the figures have certain numbers, but I think they're mainly for identification purposes more than anything (in case there are multiples of the same character but with a different number). Not necessarily that since they are numbered with numbers over 100 that there are going to be over 100 figurines (why not start the labeling with number 1, in that case? I dunno, that's just me :p ).
After all it could be the numbers of the tamagotchi like chamametchi was the 120th or memetchi was the 109th

:)

After all it could be the numbers of the tamagotchi like chamametchi was the 120th or memetchi was the 109th

:)
Actually, Memetchi is #110 and Chamametchi is #109. Also, for people who don't know the rest:

#101-Mametchi

#105-Kuromametchi

#109-Chamametchi

#110-Memetchi

#119-Makiko

#120-Kuchipatchi

#120-something-sebiretchi

#130-Violetchi

#152-Ponyitchi

#155-Ichigotchi

#156-Rinogtchi

#170-Shimashimatchi

Actually, Memetchi is #110 and Chamametchi is #109. Also, for people who don't know the rest:

#101-Mametchi

#105-Kuromametchi

#109-Chamametchi

#110-Memetchi

#119-Makiko

#120-Kuchipatchi

#120-something-sebiretchi

#130-Violetchi

#152-Ponyitchi

#155-Ichigotchi

#156-Rinogtchi

#170-Shimashimatchi

No I was just setting an example like shimashimatchi was the 170th tamagotchi made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back