Shelby up for adoption

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, nevermind. Somebody jumped on the "Buy It Now" option and it's sold. Other furbies and babies will be listed soon enough.

Are you only selling them? I'd like to give one a new home, but eBay isn't an option for me right now.

Sorry, I am selling them to make a little extra for my holiday shopping.

There are two that don't work as well as they should, an adult furby and a baby. I'm going to toss them. They just have some quirks with their mouth movements, if you're interested. I would appreciate some money to cover shipping.

Ah, I understand. :)

I would be interested in your broken Furbys. I wouldn't like to see them tossed, I might even be able to fix them. D:

But I can't get any money to you, I'm afraid. >_<

But thank you for the offer. :)

I'll keep you in mind, the furbies are safe in my room for now. They might have some slight stains on the fur due to an encounter with dinner leftovers when I nearly tossed them out, oops.

I'll see what my money does in the next few weeks as I sell off my other electronic toys, I might be able to get them to you. Just PM me your address and I'll get back to you. I'm glad someone is interested in my unfortunate furbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back