Which Tamagotchi(s) are you currently playing with?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu_Dee_Jay

Reaction score
Which Tamagotchi or Tamagotchis are you currently playing with, and what character(s) do you currently have?

I'm playing with a yellow Morino, and my Tama has just gone into the cocoon stage from being an Imotchi. Over to you! :D

Sweet! I've got a few:

1. A V1 named Dan. He's a Hinotamatchi at the moment. He will probably evolve into an adult today.

2. Another V1 named Emma. She's a young Mimitchi at the moment and will also probably evolve today.

3. A TMGC+C I've been running since I got it back in July. I'm currently on my 20th generation and it's a Chamametchi I decided to name Evelyn.

4. A Music Star named Ava. She's also a Chamametchi at the moment.

5. A P1 I decided to call Joseph (even though I know the vintage Tamagotchis are gender-neutral...I thought it'd be more fun this way :) ). He's a Marutchi at the moment.

Im Currently Running a:

Tamagotchi iD (Green); Character: Lovelutchi

Tamagotchi V4.5 (Flamey Design); Character: UraMametchi

Tama-Go; Character: Mametchi

Tamagotchi V5.5 (Celeberty;Royal) Charaster(s): Gotchi King, Gotchi Queen, Princess Tamako

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm playing with a v6 music star rock star design and he is a kikitchi. My other active tama is a tamagotchi color with baby boy.

I am running a Tama-Go and I have a Kikitchi which is an adult in the Tama-Go, he is 5 years old.

Tamago green- necktietchi

Tamago white- mametchi

v4.5- urayoungmemetchi

v3- Mimitchi (debugged v3)

v4-Hinotamatchi

v4-youngkutchipatchi

Green iD: Chuchutchi

Im going crazy over here with all the cares and stuff X.X

Ooo, you've got lots going on, mimitchi ^o^! Well, sad to say that my P1 (Joseph) has traveled back to Tamagotchi Planet. He lived a good 7 years. I ended up getting Noyorotchi, which is the second to worst character anyone could get. Weird, because I actually got the healthy teen but I did take close to horrible care of it. I might start my P1 up again. I've got new generations going on both my V1s at the moment, and they're both (I've named them Fred and George...yes, I'm still in awe over the latest HP movie that I saw, and it's carrying over into other aspects of my life :D ) Marutchis at the moment. My Music Star (Ava) has evolved from a Chamametchi (as stated above) into Chantotchi, which I was very pleased to see. I've also just started a new generation on my TMGC+C and she is now a Chamametchi. I've decided to name her Charlotte.

Well... Some from the last post have switched around, dead batteries and such. But that doesnt mean I dont have alot going on!

Green tamago- ojitchi otokitchi and a baby girl

white tamago- mametchi otokitchi and a baby girl

Angelgotchi- ginjirotenshi ( My cute little angel!)

v5 white- mametchi,chantotchi and sukatchi

v5 blue- mametchi chantotchi and memetchi

v5 red- babies!

v4.5- tamatchi! -into a family side Ive never got a character on the v4.5 yet-

Green iD- still working out the batteries but has dead battery screen

Hexagon- itchigotchi -Right now i might get the one and only mimitchi because Ive hadnt had a care miss yet!-

osutchi-curry-pantchi

mesutchi-curry-pantchi

Yep.... x.x

I am currently running my white Tama-Go and my peacock-patterned v4.5. I have Kilalatchi on the TMGO named Lily (I really wanted a girl..) and the v4.5 is some ugly character named Ken.

My...

Akai (Japanese) A Gozarutchi named Ninja♥

My TMGO, A Marotchi called Chibichibi (I don't know, I love Japanese names, especially silly ones :p )

And my V4.5, a Hitodetchi called Puchi (See? Told you...)

It's weird, because I only got to 1st gen with a baby, and now I have 10000 points... -_- WTF??

Just my TMGC+C (which I've been running since July) and Music Star. That's about as much as I can handle right now. :D

Just running my blue waves V3 with Pixel the Pyonkotchi. :p He's probably going to get married tomorrow. It's kind of weird running a male Pyonkotchi, though, since the V3 is gender neutral and I haven't ran anything prior to the V4 in ages. xD

I am running a...

Yellow Tamagotchi ID-Kuromametchi

Asian Invasion Tamagotchi v4.5- that girl angel (that evolved from young Memetchi)

Glam Rock Tamagotchi MS-Sebeiretchi, Awe darn.

Edited: I wish we could start a group log, like everyone posts on a certain day, If that

came true I would brake into song! Oh and if it ever does I call Tuesday XD

Ooo! or people can arrange a 1 - 7 people log, like one log has 5 or 6 people but then

this log has 2 people who have like Monday - Wednesday for one and for the other

Thursday - Saturday and they share sunday, only if so...

a v1 young mimitchi called Whisk

a v2 tarakotchi called Cale

a v2 marumimitch called Fade

a v2 nikatchi called Abba

a v3 mizitumatchi (not sure how you spell it) called Marsh

a v3 tamatchi called Mallo

a v4 mimitchi called Eliza

a v4 young kuchipatchi called Jared

(Marsh and Mallo are sisters, btw ;) )

EDIT - I'd be running a ninth tamagotchi (a version 1) but I hadn't used it in a while so its A and C buttons are no longer responsive, meaning I cannot care for a tamagotchi on it :( I love running loads of tamagotchi!

I have a v3 with a father masktchi and baby tsubutchi,

a v5 with a Lovezukintchi,a Kuromametchi,a Potetchi,

a v6 with a Ichgotchi

I also have a V6,V3 and a v6 that have no Batteries.

And I have Question.On the V5 can I get a non mixed Family?If I can't,Whats a good match on their?Please respond. <_<

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back