Odd and Even?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesseKRammy

Reaction score
Hey, I feel so stupid right now asking this. I'm sorry if you guys are busy. This is my first post...

Ok, so I have been reading growth charts for how to get and see different Tamas in the type of version, but then I see Odd and Even on the sides.

What do they mean, I'm really confused. Please answer.

- JesseKRammy :)

Oh, no worries! That's not a stupid question at all. Anyway, odd and even simply refer to what number generation you're on. I'm going to assume that you're not new to the world of Tamagotchis and are at least familiar with some of the Connection versions? Well, one can mate and produce progeny on the Connections and when the parents leave, the baby remains and a next generation continues (the generation number is listed in the status meter on the Tamagotchi). Odd is first generation, third, fifth, etc., and even is second generation, fourth, sixth, and I'm sure you get the idea! Characters of each generation alternate like this to give it a little more variety and fun, I'm assuming. I hope this makes sense. Also, welcome to TamaTalk! :)

Yeah, just like OldSchoolTama said, it refers to what generation your tamagotchi is on. Such as you can only get a Mametchi for odd generation boy characters(i.e. Gen 1, Gen 3, Gen 5, Gen 7, etc.)

I hope you understand what we are saying, because I am terrible for explaining what I mean.

Welcome to Tamatalk! :D

Omg! Thanks so much you two, that actually makes a lot of sense. It might be for more fun and getting unique characters.

Thank you so much for your time! And for the Welcoming. Hope this helps someone else. :)

Yeah, just like OldSchoolTama said, it refers to what generation your tamagotchi is on. Such as you can only get a Mametchi for odd generation boy characters(i.e. Gen 1, Gen 3, Gen 5, Gen 7, etc.)

I hope you understand what we are saying, because I am terrible for explaining what I mean.

Welcome to Tamatalk! :D
There is no odd and even on the Tama-Go, the growth charts before were based on the Music Star Growth Charts. You can get Mametchi on any gen ;)

I read this growth chart that kuchikid made: https://tamamasters.webs.com/index.htm

It has Odd and Even on it. That is where I got my Question from. Its a Tama Go chart, but you said no... :eek:
Don't worry about it. :) Since the TMGO is still relatively new, even those who have had it for a longer time than others haven't quite figured out growth patterns and things like this completely yet. It's all a work in progress. We don't know for sure whether even and odd apply on the TMGO but it's looking like it doesn't apply. As for any charts you find regarding the TMGO, just take them with a grain of salt for now. I'd take more stock on charts that have been posted by any of the Admin, Guides, or that have been pinned/posted specifically in the Tips and Tricks or Reference Section forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back