I don't want to make my tama hatch AGAIN!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin Girl

Reaction score
I know not everyone has a very recent hatching of their tama, there's no point resetting your favourite virtual pet to get included here! Just get posting here and share hatching experiences from years ago and days ago!

My last tama hatched yesterday. It died last week so I reset it.

I know not everyone has a very recent hatching of their tama, there's no point resetting your favourite virtual pet to get included here! Just get posting here and share hatching experiences from years ago and days ago!

My last tama hatched yesterday. It died last week so I reset it.
What version is your tama?

I will blog on my Green tama-go and white tama-go here.

Heres my white and green tama-go's! :D

13zqzqh.jpg
2z6z1j9.jpg

Mametchi is five and necktietchi is 3. Tomorrow mametchi will be able to date! But I think i Will wait untill he is seven. It depends :p I want him to marry a lovelin :D

As for necktietchi, memetchi would be good. But then again, I should leave him to the side because on saturday he will be able to date.

They connected and went to the park to play on the wooden swing.

Today mametchi went to tamatown and did some interesting things.

Mametchi meeting someone new...

2rnilxk.jpg

Mametchi, What in the world are you doing?

flxbhu.jpg

Mametchi went to the matchmaker today!

First try: Makiko

2:kunoitchi

3:violetchi

4:eek:tokitchi.. e.e no way

5:eek:tokitchi, I do NOT want to marry you!

6:eek:tokitchi, stop following me :( :eek:

7:Gahh. For whatever reason maybe I should make babies with a grandma. e.e but no.

8:I married otokitchi :lol:

We hadnt had babies, YET. And if we do have babies and it happens to turn into the oyajitchi, Ill post that in the 'tips and tricks' section.

Say bye family!

2qlr2gh.jpg

Hey everyone! Mametchi is still Child-less And nectietchi is 4! Otokitchi Is A really cute tamagotchi actually. The oldies are just so funny to me! Mametchi went to the park and met makiko there, then they played on the wooden swing thingy. Heres pictures of the tamas!

aynix2.jpg
2h35swl.jpg

Yeah boring today I guess, but still they should be a happy family! I havent connected Mametchi and Necktietchi in awhile. Ill connect them tomorrow when (HOPEFULLY) Mametchi has his baby and then (HOPEFULLY) It will become an oyajitchi.

Necktietchis adventure online!

2lka2s7.jpg

Being welcomed to tamatown!

vzbptc.jpg

Is it christmas time already?

I dont have a camera anymore... it broke :( :( But! Good Plus plus news! My necktietchi got old and married an otokitchi and now are an oldie couple! now they are for sure going to have oyajitchi as a child, and Same with mametchi and otokitchi! Tonight mametchi and otokitchi are supposed to leave the baby, and mametchi is age nine. then I will have a girl! and I hop- oh never mind. You dont get to choose your growth with oldies. My mistake! :angry: I traded mametchi's Disco outfit for a fountain of truth, it goes with my kutchipatchi room. When I finish I will show you guys, but for now I need to save up some gotchi!

Note: I found my DSi So i can upload more pictures! but without as good quality..

Ojitchis adventure online!

34qog38.jpg

Quite the ladies man arent we ojitchi? Shh... I wont tell your wife, Its a secret between you and me.

o5ykoy.jpg

The hot tub in patchi forest will always make you nice and toasty, especially in this cold weather!

6sdvlc.jpg

And to wrap it up... a beautiful view of Flower Hills park at night!

Ojitchi came back and then made a happy sound a few minutes after, and I looked in time to see him use the potty by himself!

Where is everyone, am I in the desert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back