What Pokemon reigon did you grow up in?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iluvgotchi

Reaction score
Um why are you looking here? LOL just kidding I li
By the title I mean what game did you play as you were growing up with pokemon? My parents (mainly mom) thought it was too violent (and yet they let me watch power rangers xD) for me to have so I could not have it but I wanted it sooooooooooooo bad!(I watched the show sometimes when my mom wasn't around) But one Christmas my dad just got it for me. (my parents are divorced so my mom wasn't there hehe) It was my extremly precious Fire Red. I chose the best Kanto starter in the book. Squirtle. He is a beastly TANK. anyway the anwser to it is that I grew up with Kanto. The originals.

Actually, I didn't get into playing pokemon until pokemon diamond/pearl. I had diamond, so I guess the Sinnoh region. I now also have FireRed, Ruby, and SoulSilver.

I grew up with Hoenn. I loved almost all the pokemon in the reigon, and I was somewhat forgettful too.

Which can explain a Box ful of Miltoics in the PC.

I grew up with my brothers red version(the game boy color ones)he let me play it sometimes even though I didn't know how to play

The first one I actually owned was pokemon ruby version which I can't remember how I got but at least i knew how to play it :D

so basically I grew up with kanto and hoenn

Ha! It was the original Yellow version that I got first. I loved that one, because Pikachu followed you around. I think that's why I like SoulSilver so much as well. Then I got the blue version, so I guess Kanto, but I also was really in love with the Crystal version when it came out, I was still about 9. So, I say both Kanto and Johto. I pick both, lol...

Kanto on Pokemon Blue. :)

BULBY the Bulbasaur, you're never forgotten.

TamaPhantom

I started out in kanto, leaf green, wow I was like 8!

Lol @ pokemon being violent.

I grew up with Kanto in LG.

But I don't even play anymore.\

SBBFVBJDS C MONHAN P3 IS SHIIIPING LALALALALALAL EGIHERGHIURDHIU

I wasn't into it until Diamond/Pearl was released. I watched the episodes occasionally but I never really got entirely into the whole region thing. I have other games now, but I hardly play any because I'm so used to Sinnoh :L

Hoenn, with my Sapphire and DS in my hands and me going you stupid piece of [censored] GULPIN!!! XD Good times...

i grew up with the kanto. starting with pokemon yellow.

oh,god....

memories...

Kanto, all the way! I was delighted when I recieved a Pokemon edition Game Boy Color with Pokemon Yellow, and I eventually got Blue, too. I like to think that as a child, I was fascinated with Yellow mostly because Pikachu made the noise he was supposed to while the other ones made little beep-and-blip-type-noises. :p

Pokemon Blue, so Kanto. But I like all the regions. Unova is awesome.

Sinnoh *blushes*. I decided 2 try a Pokemon game and recieved Diamond at Christmas. It was awesome-I chose Chimchar. Three years later and that little 8 year old me and her lvl 5 fire chimp thing are now 11yrs old and a lvl89 Infernape respectively. My dear little Block helped me defeat Sinnoh leage, then was tranfferred to Soulsilver to defeat Johto leage with my lvl 53 Feraligator. Rihght, now i just need 2 work up 2 the Kanto leage with him... BTW I also have a Firered catridge wich doesn't save, a near-complete PMD:explores of time and a just started PMD: Blue rescue team. Just need to get Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and Black/White/Grey(as it WILL be called)now!!!!!!

....Sorry i got a little carried away about Block there. Did i tell u about that lvl 66 Raichu which i raised from lvl 1...?

Anyway I grew up with Sinnoh.

Actually, I didn't get into playing pokemon until pokemon diamond/pearl. I had diamond, so I guess the Sinnoh region. I now also have FireRed, Ruby, and SoulSilver.
Wow im glad some1 else started with Diamond (or pearl.) soulsilvers better when u borrow some1s ds and trade ur diamond pokes into soulsilver(put SS in2 ur ds and d/p in2 theres.)

I grew up with my brothers red version(the game boy color ones)he let me play it sometimes even though I didn't know how to play

The first one I actually owned was pokemon ruby version which I can't remember how I got but at least i knew how to play it :D

so basically I grew up with kanto and hoenn
Wow! I grew up (or growing up) with LeafGreen and Sapphire. I got LeafGreen for my 7th B-Day ( I'm now almost 11) and I had a friend in 5th who let me borrow Sapphire for a week and I fell in love with it. It was my *snicker snicker* first love. So when I was in 4th grade I asked my mom if she could buy it for me from off of eBay, and she said YES!! I am a fan Pokemon and will always be!! So I am growing up with Kanto and Hoenn too.

P.S---- I have a Game Boy Advance SP with those two games and a Nintendo DS Lite with no Pokemon Games!!!

The world of the Pokemon (Mystery Dungeon)

I LOVED how you PLAY AS A POKEMON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back