Half Human, Half Animal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candy-chan

Reaction score
Out in the middle of absolute nowhere, lies a tiny, tiny, TINY island. Not many live there, but the ones that do are granted a gift. A mysterious fog surrounds the island on the day a baby is born there, and swirl around and enter the body of the newborn. They have the spirit of an animal infused inside their soul, and can change their form at will. Though it can be a great gift, what more can these powers become?

You are one of the inhabitants of the island. Will you use your powers to defend it, or will you rebel against it?

Form:

Name:

Appearance:

Animal inside them:

Powers it grants them:

Other:

I'll post mine tomorrow, I gotta go!

Lookiiieee.

Name: Eve Rettman

Appearance: ^ Up up.

Animal inside them: Cat

Powers it grants them: Kitty sense. (Night vision, good hearing and jumping, smartness)

Other: -

Name: Flora Anderson

Appearance: Flora

Animal inside them: Wolf

Powers it grants them: Better hearing and smell, able to work alone or in a group well.

Other: Nope

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Delania Hill / Joshua Hill

Appearance:Delania Hill and Joshua Hill ~Yep,they're twins.

Animal Inside Them:Tiger / Tiger

Power It Grants Them:Ability to be a great runner,hiding(camouflaging)and sneakiness. / Same as Delania,but much better at hunting then her.

Other:~~~~~

Name: Emily Lorren

Appearance: Emily Lorren.

Animal inside them: A raven.

Powers it grants them: To fly in unlimited heights, to spot things from a distance and to travel far distances.

Other:

I'll post another charrie later.

Name: Madeline Crow

Appearance: Madeline Crow

Animal inside them: Cheetah

Powers it grants them: The ability to run fast, jump high, climb trees, camouflaging, and to hear things from far away.

Other: Nothing.

Name: Violet

Appearance: Not very tall. Dark brown hair, and tanned skin. She is normally dressed in a dark cloak, a long sleeved shirt, and tight pants that are easy to run and move in. Always barefoot. Hazel brown eyes. Imagine THIS, but with brown hair and eyes. ;)

Animal inside them: Bat

Powers it grants them: She can sense heat and movement, and has great hearing and smell. Super fast reactions, both in mind and moves.

Other: Even though she is a bat-girl, she has got pretty good sight in human form. Her bat instincts causes her anyway not to rely a lot on them.

Emily morphed into her raven form, and flew above the trees. She wondered who else was on the tiny island. She landed on top of one of the many palm trees and looked on the horizon - nothing. Nothing but sea.

Emily turned around a bit on her tree, and noted all the little land marks; the big rocks off the coast of the island, the huge crater like dip in the middle and...she saw a person walking around. She tilted her head to the side a little bit and squawked a little.

Emily flew down and landed lightly next to Flint. She morphed into her human form and she smiled happily, "Hello?" she greeted the stranger.

Emily stuck out her hand, what's the worst that could happen, introducing myself to a complete stranger??. "I'm Emily."

Emily let go of his hand and nodded. She stood with her hands behind her back, facing the ocean in front of her.

Latest posts

Back