~NEW Tama Chronicles:: Phnx0313~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phnx0313

Reaction score
HERE IT IS:: A new, cleaner log for all to enjoy!

Since my logs on TamaTalk were getting to be quite long, I decided I needed a solution. Thus, I now have a Blog, called The Bleeping Egg.

Unfortunately I could not sign up for blogagotchi, but blogspot will do. So far the interface is not too difficult I am just being lazy.

My detailed entries will now be diverted there... with only stats and basic information posted here.

If you wish to view the Entry from Yesterday (directly related to this current post) feel free to visit the blog. THE*BLEEPING*EGG

For those who are interested in my TamaTalk beginning can read the PREVIOUS ~Tama Chronicles~

Now we will begin the new format. Hopefully this way is more enjoyable for those interested in reading my Log.

::BEGIN TAMA LOG::
PRINCE'S FINAL STATS

Popuraintchi

[~Mametchi~] PRINCE 1G

06 yr_____________00 Stress

33 lb_____________993 Tone

03 Hungry_________941 Rhythm

04 Happy_________999 Original

R&B MUSIC _______[saxophone] 3387370 pnts

After three concerts, Prince finally rose from Rank 5 to Rank 1, recieving his coveted R&B Award that was shafted from him before.

Around Midnight, he and his Furawatchi wife departed leaving me with their precious little one. (I missed their first departure and had to set the clock back to watch.)

Strangely, even though I possess a wave 1 Music Star, Prince and his Wife took ALL of my Gotchi points with them.

According to the wonderful Guide, OldSchoolTama (who has been so helpful and patient with my frequent questions.) it is a most likely an infrequent glitch.

VANITY'S "December 11" STATS

Popuraintchi

[~Hitodetchi~] VANITY 2G

00 yr_____________23 Stress

10 lb____________243 Tone

04 Hungry________239 Rhythm

04 Happy_________260 Original

HIPHOP MUSIC _______[Mic] 0 pnts

Prince's daughter is named Vanity (after "The Artist" Prince's Girlfriend, she was originally set to star in the Purple Rain movie for which my Glam Rock is named.)

Little Vanity has been registered on TamaTown as both a Petitchi and Hitodetchi. -See "Bleeping Egg" for Photos-

On TamaTown, we earned enough money to purchase her a Microphone to replace the Trumpet she started with. Her Genre is now, HipHop.

Her favorite Toy was the Horse, but is now the Gloabe that Teacher came by to give her.

::END TAMA LOG::
That is the end of the entry for 12/10 until 12/11 (America)

As of right now TamTamatchi (my P1) is still on pause. When the unpausing will occur, I am still not sure of.

I managed to bid and (I believe) win a Blue Butterfly V3 earlier today. (Seller:: princess*lynnie )

They have not responded to my message (it was only 10hours ago, so it is understandable), but I have sent them another along with my payment.

As promised... I will be posting the list of Ebay sellers I have purchased from... after I received the v3. (I have written out the information on my computer.)

There is not much to explain for today (Dec. 12), so my next post should be tomorrow.

It is now Wow Time. Adieu!

~Phnx♠

::Current Collection::

-----------------------------------

**KompuKoala GigaPet

Pink/Green P1 (TamTamatchi)

GlamROCK V6Star (Popuraintchi) <_<

BlueButterfly v3 (-unknown-) =Waiting Arrival=

WHAAAAA!!! Chamametchi is Very cute!

If you wish to view Today's Full Entry... visit my Blog:: The*Bleeping*Egg

[Note:: I have already received one blog comment. Thank you for reading and I greatly appreciate your dedication to my log! <3]

Popuraintchi

[~Chamametchi~] VANITY 2G

01 yr_____________11 Stress

21 lb_____________350 Tone

04 Hungry_________318 Rhythm

03 Happy_________388 Original

HIPHOP MUSIC _______[MIC] 16320 pnts

(Sunday 12) while still a Hitodetchi, Vanity was paused from 9am until noon while I slept in some.

Papa Prince brought 10000 point and a Steak. At school, she beat a Kuchitamatchi in jumprope but lost to a Tamatchi.

Around midnight (Monday 13), she evolved to Chamametchi before going back to sleep. I paused her again from 830am until Noon.

Teacher came to invite her to school and brought a Stereo. Around 230pm Prince sent another 10000 to his loving Daughter.

She went to middle school and met her band memebrs, a Hinotamatchi named Louis (Drums) and Nonopotchi named Ryo (Guitar).

The band name is Vanity*6 (After the actual band that Vanity was in. Also stands for v6... Version 6 Tamagotchi.)

She spent most of the afternoon and evening practicing, both alone and with her new band members.

She is registered on TamaTown (-see Bleeping Egg for pics-) and has two new outfits. The pink leaf and the yellow kimono.

The seller finally responded. Apparently my Blue Butterfly has been shipped out. However according to the tracking info, there is only a notification and the item is not at the post office yet.

After reading their feedback more throughly, it seems this seller has problems with slow shipping. (Probably attributed to lying about shipping speed.)

Tomorrow I will probably get more batteries for when it arrives. I have a few lightly used CMOS batteries, but I should get new ones just in case.

Warcraft time has ended already... so now I will work on Bunny and maybe watch Kuragehime. (I LOVE THE MANGA FOR THIS SHOW!!!)

I also have to get Orange Caramel song "Aing" removed from my brain. Somehow I unconsciously learned the dance too. -_____-;;

It is.... snowing?? o.o

~Phnx♠

KompuKoala GigaPet

Last edited by a moderator:
Filet Mignon, Crab Cake and delicious Maeun Kalbi Tang... YumYum!

Sorry there was no update last night. I walked to Mom's job around lunchtime and was picked up by Dant (Warcraft Friend) for Dinner and PC Cafe.

Note:: If anyone reads -Bleeping Egg- please let me know if the LINKS above are taking you to the Blog Home (with all Entries) or to each SPECIFIC entry with comment box.

This helps me make both the blog and log interface easier for anyone who may be interested in reading.

Popuraintchi

This is post 1 of 2 for the day... since I was not home yesterday.

I neglected to record her stats once she fell asleep. So her sleeping stats for tonight will be posted in the next log.

Yesterday's pausing was from about 6am until 1.15pm. (I had a meeting to attend.) Papa Prince sent 10k point. I missed the bus because I almost forgot Popurain at home. (I had to walk. T-T)

I also missed her Evolution during Dinner. Vanity is now a Chantotchi! Louis is also a Kuromamemtchi... Ryo is a Mametchi.

Vanity*6 did not pass the Pro Debut. I was very unhappy. Today they will practicing their little pixels off.

Dant bought me 2 batteries for future Tama as well as a 33 piece Mini Screwdriver set. (His friendship makes me very happy!)

I also got a Banana Milk Soda, Shrimp Crackers and BANANA MILKS!!! *sings the praises of Banana Milk*

I am going to eat now and force Vanity*6 to pass this Pro Debut.

~Phnx♠

KompuKoala GigaPet

YAY!!! CHEAP ROCK CITY V6STAR!!! *dances*

If you wish to view Today's Full Entry... visit If you wish to view Today's Full Entry... visit my Blog:: The*Bleeping*Egg

POPURAINTCHI

[~Chantotchii~] VANITY 2G

03 yr_____________06 Stress

30 lb_____________552 Tone

04 Hungry_________456 Rhythm

04 Happy_________596 Original

HIPHOP MUSIC _______[MIC] 31500 pnts

I did not get to sleep until 8am, SO Popuraintchi was paused until 230pm. Vanity was then registered on TamaTown as a Chantotchi. (see Bleeping for pics-)

At 4.15pm was Pro Debut test (failed, 2/3 judges). At 5pm Louis and Ryo came over for street performance. The band practiced a few times for the next test.

At 6pm, was a second street performance. While cued for a dungeon (7.15pm) the second Pro Debut test began. VANITY*6 PASSED THE PRO DEBUT TEST!!! Vanity had a steak dinner to celebrate.

TAMTAMATCHI

[~Mametchi~]

11 yr

36 oz

FULL Discipline

03 Hungry

04 Happy

530pm, used one of the mini screwdrivers to open TamTamatchi. The East (right) one came out, but the West (Left) one only screwed out halfway.

The back is open in case for battery. TamTamatchi is not unpaused! He only needed one hungry and one happy yesterday and went to sleep at 10pm.

I won a Bid for Rock City V6Star! (seller:: olympus1992) 7.50$ with Free shipping. It should arrive Saturday.

My v3 still has not arrived. The sellers post office just processed it at 10pm last night. I might have been right when I said the lied about the shipping time. All I can do is wait.

I wish my Wow friends understood... I really like writing in my Tama log. -_____-;;

It's time for another Dungeon. (We finished the mentioned in my blog.)

~Phnx♠

KompuKoala GigaPet

Pink/Green P1 (TamTamatchi) <_<

RockCITY V6Star (unknown-) =Waiting Arrival=

Here is the update I promised... before I fell asleep.

If you wish to view Today's Full Entry... visit If you wish to view Today's Full Entry... visit my Blog:: The*Bleeping*Egg

My cousin will be away for a few days, so I do not have to pause my Tama until he gets back! YAY!!!

POPURAINTCHI

[~Chantotchi~] VANITY 2G

05 yr_____________10 Stress

36 lb_____________707 Tone

04 Hungry_________693 Rhythm

04 Happy__________771 Original

HIPHOP MUSIC _______[MIC] 5196140 pnts

As soon as unpaused, Guitar Man brought today's payment. At 3pm Papa Prince sent an Omelete.

VANITY*6 WON 1st RANK AWARD DURING THEIR FIRST CONCERT!!! I know Prince is very proud of her.

Apparently, practicing with the band is ALOT easier without the sound. I have won 5 times in a row.

We had bought a some items over the last few days ago, so we used them.

WIG:: Indian Costume, Indian Dance.

SHOVEL:: Digs a hole, Monster comes out.

CAP:: Jester Hat, Tells Jokes/Dances.

Stereo:: Plays (Classical Song)

When looking through "MEMORY" under RVOLUSHUN (Prince's old Band) it sometimes shows the actual band Members (Onputchi/Gozarutchi) and other times Mocha/Spot costumes.

I wonder if this is glitch.

TAMTAMATCHI

[~Mametchi~]

13 yr

39 oz

FULL Discipline

04 Hungry

03 Happy

He dropped hearts (2 Hungry, 1 Happy) three times today. Sadly, there is not much else to tell. =(

TAMA~ANGEL

[~Maruten~]

01 yr

03 AP

03 DEED

03 Hungry

03 Effort

After almost a month of not using it, I restarted my Tama Angel App (to prepare for the Angel Experiment). He dropped all hearts twice before evolving.

Right now he is a Maruten. So cute when he sleeps.

Still waiting on my RockCity V6Star and the Butterfly v3.

For the RockCITY I am going to wait a few days until Vanity and HER CHILD are both complete.

That way I will have an ODD and EVEN Gun running together. If there are same gender babies, the adults will be different. (See below)

Popurain (4th Gen) =Female Perfect:: Chantotchi=

RockCity (1st Gen) =Female Perfect:: Mimitchi=

I am going to play Wow now (and pray the matchmaker comes for Vanity.)

~Phnx♠

KompuKoala GigaPet

Hurray for Vanity's Baby! Hurray for v3 Arrival (Maybe) Tomorrow!!!

Even though I woke around Noonish, I did not get out of bed until 630pm. >.> (You are not a Paladin, Do not Judge me. XD)

POPURAINTCHI

[~Chantotchi~] VANITY 2G

05 yr_____________00 Stress

25 lb_____________999 Tone

04 Hungry_________824 Rhythm

04 Happy__________999 Original

ROCK'N'ROLL MUSIC _______[MIC] 15193540 pnts

At 3pm Guitarman brought today payment... 10000000 point!!! (I had a mini heart attack.) 430pm Guitarman brought Androtchi

I still wanted Vanity to marry Louis, but I moved time back two minutes hoping for a different guy.

Shimashimatchi came. Since I did not want to lose the chance of marrying a bandmember, we sadly told him no.

At 530 was 1st Concert, no new Ranking. Same for second and Third Concerts. At 630, I attended approximately 24 Band Practices in hopes Louis would come propose.

When 8pm came though, Louis did not come to see her. Due to my RockCITY coming soon we decided not to wait for Louis and instead use Matchmaker.

Guitarman brought Togetchi THREE times in a row. We went back to 12:30pm and after 9 time reverts, ShimaShimatchi came back.

He and Vanity were wed and made a beautiful Baby Boy. Sadly this means I will not be getting Kuromametchi, but hopefully I can register Shimashimatchi this week on TamaTown.

Somehow Vanity's Genre changed to Rock and Roll. I am throughly confused.

TAMTAMATCHI

[~Mametchii~]

14 yr

43 oz

FULL Discipline

03 Hungry

04 Happy

Mametchi lost hearts the same as yesterday. I accidentally messed up the time while he was in my sweatpants pocket (it says 17 on his screen.)

He is getting a little boring, especially since I am not fond of the direction game.

TAMA~ANGEL

[~Maruten~]

02 yr

43 AP

00 DEED

04 Hungry

04 Effort

Maruten only needed one refill of hearts.

The Bat stole a candy so now I have no DEED meter and since the App has STILL not gone for stroll, I will not get it back.

I will be adding a few more dollars to my Paypal this week, so hopefully I order get my TMGC+C the week after Xmas.

My Texas friend does not seem to want to exchange Xmas presents... so I have no idea if he is getting my Angelgotchi or if I will get it myself.

That is all for today Log. Until (hopefully) tomorrow. Adieu!

~Phnx♠

KompuKoala GigaPet

Dear Mailman, If you do not learn to deliver my mail to the proper address on time... >[

I am in the middle of a leveling streak... so sadly I cannot make a full formal post for TamaTalk today. (PLEASE SEE -BLEEPING EGG-)

Note:: The Eclipse was wonderful though! I made frequent little trips out to watch different phases. (It is really cold here, with half melted snow on the ground.)

I will post stats and evolution info for everyone. Please Enjoy and Forgive me for being a Wowcrack Addict. (It is free for me, I want to utilize the time.)

VANITY'S FINAL STATS

POPURAINTCHI

[~Chantotchi~] VANITY 2G

32 lb_____________999 Tone

04 Hungry_________896 Rhythm

ROCK'N'ROLL MUSIC _______[MIC] 15161540 pnts

Vanity and Shimshimatchi did not attend any new Concerts. They left tonight at Midnite...

THE NEW (3rd) GENERATION STARTS TOMORROW!!! (As a Baby Boy!)

TAMTAMATCHI

[~Mametchi~]

15 yr

33 oz

FULL Discipline

04 Hungry

04 Happy

Nothing New about Mametchi.

TAMA~ANGEL

[~Kodoten~]

03 yr

50 AP

00 DEED

04 Hungry

04 Effort

I FINALLY GOT A KODOTEN!!! I am soo happy. If I can get Kuriten then I will feel more confident whenever the Experiment begins.

Yes, my v3 STILL has not arrived due to the SAME error as last time. I now have to go pick up my package early in the morning. (Hence why I am not currently asleep.)

The RockCITY v6 is 3 or so city away at the BIG post office and should be here Thursday or Friday. Hopefully my little 3rd Gen boy will be an adult and close to marriage by then.

If anyone reads this and owns a TMGC+C please help me with Pricing.

I would like to know the approximate price range for purchase TMGC+Color on Ebay (Shipping Included.) =NOT Hexagontchi or Color ID=

Thanks to everyone in advance for your help. <3

~Phnx♠

KompuKoala GigaPet

Soo Sleepy... But PAPILLON is HERE!!!

So... The mailman messed up again. This time they almost LOST my package. (See -BLEEPING EGG- for Full Story)

I have been awake... for so long. Sorry if there are typos.

Today is another stats post... but mostly because there are pictures this time.

POPURAINTCHI

[~Kuchitamatchi~] ALEXNDER 3G

00 yr_____________16 Stress

15 lb_____________271 Tone

04 Hungry_________248 Rhythm

04 Happy__________396 Original

JAZZ MUSIC _______[TRUMPET] 0 pnts

I thought I would be getting a Kuribotchi, but I slipped a little on care. However, Kuchitamatchi is all registered in TamaTown now.

TamaTown__12212010Kuchitama.jpg

TAMTAMATCHI

[~Memetchi~]

16 yr

31 oz

FULL Discipline

04 Hungry

04 Happy

He is dropping hearts soo fast (Four times total). He emptied once today.

TAMA~ANGEL

[~Tamagotchi~]

04 yr

47 AP

03 DEED

03 Hungry

03 Effort

Kodoten did a Good Deed!!! He only needed 5 hearts total filled today.

PAPILLON

[~Mizutamatchi~] PIERI [1G]

00 yr

21 lb

00 Training

04 Hungry

04 Happy_____________0 pnts

Papillon, French for Butterfly (The design of my v3). Pieri is a Genus of Butterfly.

Started him (A Boy) around 3pm. Around 4pm he evolved into Mizutamatchi (I think that is who this little guy is.)

I like the v3 so far, but probably not enough to get another. The Buttons are SOOO RESPONSIVE!!! I Love it!

Note:: I noticed I cannot find a v3 Care Growth Chart. I wonder why.

(I have the Growth charts, but I mean one that tells who is BEST care and WORST care)

My RockCity v6Star also arrived... early. (And Ironically today... when I had to pick up from the post office.)

Remember... This one will not be started until Popurain is on (4G). I will say Christmas Night?

Planning for my TMGC+C after Christmas. Still looking into any pricing information that others can give.

Note:: Especially Ebay buyers... since that is most likely where I will be purchasing from.

That is all... I am going to try and finally sleep now.

~Phnx♠

Pics of the Day!

(Papillon Front... Papillon Back... Me Holding Papillon -GAH! o.o-... RockCityv6Star)

Butterfly-8201.jpg
Butterfly-8204.jpg
Butterfly-8221.jpg
RockCityv6-8207.jpg

KompuKoala GigaPet

BlueButterfly v3 (Papillon) <_<

RockCITY V6Star (unknown-)

So many Evolutions... I am a Proud Guardian!

[Noticed I had forgotten the -tchi on Papillon's name... In my head I refer to them as Popurain, TamTam and Papillon without the -tchi.]

POPURAINTCHI

[~Kikitchi~] ALEXNDER 3G

01 yr_____________00 Stress

26 lb_____________472 Tone

03 Hungry_________324 Rhythm

03 Happy__________508 Original

JAZZ MUSIC _______[TRUMPET] 11600 pnts

Alex woke me at 130pm, practicing his trumpet. He evolved while I was asleep because I looked over to find Kikitchi again.

*Muwahaha!* Now begins the 3heart limit (to get Shimashimatchi).

Before sleep (4am) I set Popurain and Papillon's time 6hours behind.

Alex woke me at 130pm, practicing his trumpet. He evolved while I was asleep because I looked over to find Kikitchi again.

*Muwahaha!* Now begins the 3heart limit (to get Shimashimatchi).

He needed 3 hungry/happy. Gave him Banana which he seems to love (Treat). Teacher came at 230 with singer bots to invite him to school.

He met his band members. A Hinotamatchi (DANIEL) who now is Robo Singer and a Nonopotchi (TOBY) who plays Saxophone. (Just like Mommy!)

He attended school 5times (won 3/5). The rest of the day was practice until he fell asleep at 830pm.

TAMTAMATCHI

[~Mametchi~]

17 yr

36 oz

FULL Discipline

04 Hungry

04 Happy

Mametchi lost hearts 7 times today. Empty 3 times. I will fight for him to get to Christmas!

TAMA~ANGEL

[~Ginjiroten~]

05 yr

70 AP

03 DEED

04 Hungry

04 Effort

Woke up to a sick Kodoten, needed 2 hungry/3 effort. At 4pm he evolved into Ginjiroten. (No idea why Iw as getting only Takoten before.)

After evolving he only needed AP refills.

PAPILLONTCHI

[~Patapatatchi~] PIERI [1G]

01 yr

22 lb

00 Training

04 Hungry

04 Happy_____________685 pnts

Pieri only needed 1 hungry, but was overweight so we played games.

At 330 he was strangely almost empty. Not long after he evolved into a Patapatatchi.

After donating 100 points to the Gotchi King, we played games and fed him randomly until he slept at 8pm.

Header is the best v3 game for me. I really like it!

I decided on a name for my Rock City v6. He will mostly likely be dubbed Detroytchi.

I am still consdering names, but I think this one is the final.

While Christmas Shopping at KMart Mom was going to get me a White TamaGo, but I told her I wanted to wait for Pink one. (They are cheaper on Amazon anyway.)

She did happen to get me a 3 dollar, 49-in-1 Virtual Pet. I could not figure it out so I removed the batteries and used the screws for TamTamatchi.

It is a nice little asset to my collection. (Though not noteworthy except for in photos.)

I am going to try and finish Sewing Bunny before naptime. Until Tomorrow!

~Phnx♠

KompuKoala GigaPet

BlueButterfly v3 (Papillontchi) <_<

RockCITY V6Star (unknown-)

Merry Christmas TamaTalk!!!

Also, Post from the DAY BEFORE!

I have been so busy the last few days... but nothing really good happened to make new posting.

While Mom wrapped presents (During this original post at Midnight) she decided she wanted to play Black Ops herself.

I am a Very Happy Video Gamer. My mom finally condones my love of War/Shooting Games!

I also have a room to myself again... But now with my computer, televi and everything inside. (Without my cousin.)

So no more Tama pausing... They can enjoy their full lives again. I also need to finish Bunny AND Backpack soon.

POPURAINTCHI

Alex Evolved into a Mametchi, passed Pro-Debut and is now Rank 3.

I am angry I did not get a Shimashimatchi, but I will do better next time I get an Odd Generation Boy Gotchi!

Note:: I will post pictures of the Christmas Animation tomorrow (If they are good quality.) I actually caught Alex's event.

TAMTAMATCHI

Mametchi was paused two morning ago (The morning before cousin moved out of this room).

TAMA~ANGEL

Ginjiroten is still with me. (He did another Good Deed this morning.)

PAPILLONTCHI

Pieri is still a Patapatatchi.

Note:: I originally missed pics of Papillon's event, but saw it. I reset it back to 10:30 to take pics. (Hopefully they are viewable also.)

Yesterday was the Moving and Today there was a lot of Christmas shopping. Hopefully the Matchmaker comes for Alex tomorrow.

Although I am starting to dislike the v6Star (Too Noisy and Needy)... I am Very Excited to start Detroytchi.

Sadly, once I get my TMGC+C I will probably be pausing my v6Stars. I want to enjoy my Color Tama without all of the beeping for Practice, Concerts and Visitors.

I think I can tolerate the v3 and Angel App. They are VERY low maintenance.

I also bought a new Tama this morning to Celebrate my new room.

It is a Red Origami Crane v4... only 7 Dollar!

My friend suggested I order a new Tama to celebrate... I remembered messaging the seller about this one. So I found it and bought it.

I had started plans for getting an Entama after I found a job (and got my First Color Tama).

I noticed Every Tama I buy, the prices go down.

(TamTamatchi) 18.50

(Popuraintchi) 17.44

(Papillontchi) 10.00

(Detroytchi) 7.50

(Red Crane) 6.99

I was asked if once I get my color, will I be making Videos. I did not think anyone really cared to see video's.

Perhaps I can try, but I think a new camera would help for that. (My current one is quite old, really low Mpx.)

Getting messages and comments about my Log makes me very happy. Hopefully my lack of detailed info lately does not cause people to stop reading.

Note:: I also owe everyone the EBay seller stats. Do not think I forgot. I actually have everything documented... I just need time to format the post.

Since it has been two full days without WoW, I will get a few Energy Drink and lose myself in Leveling.

Until Next Time!

~Phnx♠

KompuKoala GigaPet

RockCITY V6Star (Detroytchi)

Red Crane v4 (-unknown-) =Waiting Arrival=

I am a terrible Logger... at least my Tama are happy. >.>

I actually did a full write up for Bleeping Egg, but the window closed while I was loading the pics to the internet.

As a result, I will have to get the Christmas photos loaded sometime later today.

Still... TamaTalk deserves a good entry right now. Thus, I give to you!

POPURAINTCHI

[~Mametchi~] ALEXNDER 3G

04 yr_____________01 Stress

35 lb_____________776 Tone

03 Hungry_________628 Rhythm

04 Happy__________745 Original

LATIN MUSIC _______[TRUMPET] 5730120 pnts

Alex woke at 7, but I wanted to sleep... so I turned his clock back a few hours around 830.

At noon I fixed his time, hoping Guitarman would bring him a wife. Unfortunately today is not the day.

Instead, Man with the Hat brought a Present from Vanity and Money from Gotchi King.

At 5 Die 4U had concert, they made 1st Rank in LATIN MUSIC.

I looked through History. RVOLUSHN does not show Gozarutchi or Onputchi anymore (Mocha/Spot Costumes) nor Band Name.

However, looking through the Awards, it shows all the information properly.

It is a good thing I log now, so I know everything for sure.

There were two more concerts. Both did good... He is asleep now.

TAMA~ANGEL

[~Ginjiroten~]

08 yr

49 AP

03 DEED

04 Hungry

03 Effort

Ginjiroten only needed 4hearts refilled today. Lots of AP though.

Sadly around 915pm when I checked to turn out his lights he was crying.

Ginjiroten returned to Gotchi Heaven today. I miss him already.

This means however, I can devote more time to his siblings. ^^;;

TAMTAMATCHI

[~Mametchi~]

18 yr

31 oz

FULL Discipline

04 Hungry

04 Happy

I unpaused him today around Noon. His Time says (21 days) and he is losing ALL hearts every two hours.

He probably will not make it to New Years. I will keep him unpaused until his life ends.

PAPILLONTCHI

[~Pyonkotchi~] PIERE [1G]

04 yr

34 lb

04 Training

04 Hungry

04 Happy_____________1367 pnts

I left Pieri unpaused and time unchanged today. He evolved around Noonish into a cute pointy ear guy. (Pyonkotchi).

He has needed a total of 6hearts filled today. We played header while I opened presents under the Ironforge tree (Warcraft).

He went to sleep at 9pm.

The photos are all prepared, I just need to load them to the internet now.

(When I do get them, they will be loaded right below this line)

Edit:: PICS!!!

(Papillontchi) Santa falls from Ceiling > Santa Looks Around > Santa Changes into Present

(Popuraintchi) Santa falls from Ceiling > Alex Sleeping with Santa's Heart Present

Untitled-1_Xmasv3.jpg
Untitled-2_Xmasv3.jpg
untitled-3_Xmasv3.jpg

Untitled-1-Xmasv6.jpg
Untitled-2_Xmasv6.jpg

However, Right now I am sleepy... so I will be taking a nap. ^^;;

~Phnx♠

KompuKoala GigaPet

Logging is terribly annoying... especially when I only have 24hr to edit. =(

Not much to tell, today's Log will explain everything.

TAMTAMATCHI

[~Tamagotchi~]

19 yr

Woke to Mametchi beeping for attention. Grabbed him and headed upstairs for water.

By time I got to the kitchen, the heartbeat noise had began. (I put him in a drawer to drown the sound.)

The image of his face in those last seconds... it is engraved in my memory.

I now have a Floating Angel. I will miss you Tam-Mametchi. So will your siblings, as you watched them all arrive to me.

Note:: If he has not been restarted in two days, his batteries will be removed for safe keeping.

POPURAINTCHI

[~Mametchi~] ALEXNDER 3G

40 lb_____________832 Tone

04 Hungry_________652 Rhythm

04 Happy__________773 Original

JAZZ MUSIC _______[TRUMPET] 15010120 pnts

Alex made soo much money today that we actually bought a Car! (No idea what it does though.)

He will not get to drive it because it is a present... FOR HIS SON!!!

After 3 attempts at wife for Alex, Guitarman brought an Onputchi. I had a good feeling about her and was right.

She gave birth to a baby boy... meaning, Now I can try for Kuromametchi!

This also means... DETROYTCHI!!! (Tomorrow is Popurain's last day alone.)

PAPILLONTCHI

[~Pyonkotchi~] PIERI [GEN 1G]

05 yr

39 lb

04 Training

04 Hungry

04 Happy_____________1467 pnts

Ahhh... Pieri, I love you (and so does my niece.) If I liked the v3 a little more, I would get another of you.

If I see one that I like for less than 10bucks (in the far future)... You might have a mate. ^^;;

He needed 6 hearts filled today.

My brother brought me a BCBG shirt for Christmas present. (Actually it might have been his Fiance. Still...)

That marks my first ACTUAL christmas present. My cousin still has not really gotten anything. Mom says her presents will be late.

Now... for those EBay sellers. (Hopefully this is not against rules.)

::CURRENT LIST OF EBAY SELLERS::

sol40:: xxxxxxxxx- (9/10)

Colors were off in photo, but shipping was fast (6days) and TamTamatchi was in WONDERFUL condition.

mahans7:: xxxxxxx- - - (7/10)

Seller sent wrong item (Red Piano instead of Glam Rock) however, sent correct item within 3days and refunded the return shipping. Communication was EXCELLENT!

princess*lynnie::xxxxx- - - - - (5/10)

This was the seller that I said probably lies about shipping times. While I love Papillon, it has ALOT of scratches (Lightly Used...HA!)

Communication left me VERY uncomfortable (Message was 1 sentence long). Also... much negative feedback. I left them Neutral.

They did pack it safely. Would I buy from them again? Only if they price is REALLY cheap. (Less than $8 w/Shipping Included)

olympus1992:: xxxxxxxx- (9/10)

Price was PERFECT (7.50 for Music Star). Came perfectly packaged and arrived two days before expected. (6days, even with Holidays coming.)

Only reason they do not have 10/10 is Delivery Confirmation came through Paypal (requested an Ebay message). I would not have known if Papillon's shipper had not messed up.

Since I have one more Tama on the way (Red Cranes v4) I will be doing another update of this list once it arrives.

Before I go... I will admit, Logging on TamaTalk (with so many things going on) is becoming troublesome.

Mostly because I cannot edit after 24hrs. Meaning I am scrambling to make sure I post everything before the time is up.

(I really just wish there was a way to add or edit pictures later. That is the main problem I have.)

However, I love knowing that others actually read my log and since i do not want to force people to read Bleeping Egg, I will continue.

Thank you all for being patient with me. ^^;;

~Phnx♠

KompuKoala GigaPet

An early log for TamaTalk... before the Party Begins.

I am currently at a LAN party, waiting for them to finish setting up the comps.

So, I will give an update really quickly.

::UPDATE BEGIN::
YESTERDAY

Nothing interesting happened. Alex practiced all day, no concerts... Nothing.

I think we bought some items from the shop. (Not really food, we bought a STORE I think.)

At Midnite he and his Onputchi wife left their little bundle of happiness with me.

-Sadly, I forgot to get his Stats. T-T-

As for Pieri, he beeped for me once yesterday due to emptiness.

I went to the bank to add money for my TMGC+C. (It is ALMOST TIME!!!) And visited my Friend at Mom's Job.

We went out for Chipotle last night. I finished the other half before leaving the house.

TODAY

I slept most of the day, waiting for the Lan party to begin. I did not get up until extra late, in which I had (and currently still have) a headache.

According to Mom, I probably have another Head Cold. I came to the party anyway because I needed to get out of the house.

Sadly, because of my laziness... Detroytchi will have to wait until tomorrow to begin his life.

I did take a picture of him (and me) with his tab still intact. I will post it tomorrow.

Also Popuraintchi (Little Baby) has been crying all day... I will have to give him LOTS of love to make up for ignroing him today.

At least it is like a paused stage and does not actually affect the little one. Otherwise I would be in DEEP POO.

Note:: THAT MAN WITH THE HAT BROUGHT 4 LETTERS OF POOP YESTERDAY!!! >[

An Old Lady (who is probably Matchmaker) came for Pieri today.

She brought some female (I cannot remember what, someone I did not like for him. Probably a Ghost. Yeah, the ghost.)

He will be living a long single life unless that lady brings a Furawatchi/Leaftchi for him. (Or a Sheep... I think v3 has the Sheep.)

::END UPDATE::
I am extremely happy because apparently my v4 Red Cranes has been sent out.

Even with all the snow, the Seller braved to have it delivered. This makes me happy.

I do not have Delivery Confirmation though. However, if it gets here before the 5th of January they will get a Positive from me with WONDERFUL commentary.

That is all for todays update.

I do have a note for the future though.

When my TMGC+C arrives, I will mostly likely switch the FOCUS of my Log (Stats, Events) to only that Tama for a while.

I will make mentions of Important Events in the other Tama's lives, but Logging actually takes up more time than I expected it to.

I am currently looking into easier options to make my logs easier to write, but right now that seems the best option.

(Especially with me juggling so many Tama at once. I could play with less Tama... but where is the fun in that?)

If ANYONE has suggestions of how to make my logs easier/faster to write that would be Very Appreciated!!!

(It is not the coding fault, I do all the coding in about 5 minutes.) It is the actual writing of information and stats that takes time.)

Strangely, This log only took 15minutes to write. -____-;;

I am going now... I have been dubbed the Network Coordinator for tonight.

Adieu!

~Phnx♠

Red Cranes v4 needs a Name!!!

Its been a while since I updated Bleeping Egg. I will do it after TamaTalk... and Warcraft. >.>

PAPILLONTCHI

[~Pyonkotchi~] PIERI [1G]

08 yr

30 lb

04 Training

03 Hungry

04 Happy_____________1227 pnts

The old lady still has not brought a wife for Pieri.

Earlier today he was VERY overweight (61kg), so we played games to get his weight down.

Now he is 30lbs again. We donated money to the Gotchi King. (2000 points total)

He also got an RC Car. However, I think he keeps breaking it.

POPURAINTCHI

[~Hinotamatchi~] J.STARR 4G

00 yr_____________19 Stress

15 lb_____________242 Tone

03 Hungry_________201 Rhythm

04 Happy__________228 Original

JAZZ MUSIC _______[VIOLIN] 0 pnts

After two days I finally named Vanity's son. He is J.Starr (Jaime Starr, another Prince pseudonym.)

Right now he is a Kuchitamatchi because I could not care for him while I drove to Mommy's job.

As usuall... my Tama alwasy WAIT until I am driving to need me. -____-;;

Tomorrow he should become a Kikitchi though... I hope.

DETROYTCHI

[~Hitodetchi~] ETWAL 1G

00 yr_____________09 Stress

10 lb_____________032 Tone

04 Hungry_________002 Rhythm

04 Happy__________002 Original

CLASSICAL MUSIC _______[MIC] 3000 pnts

Her name is Etwal... it means "Star" in Creole. (Paul Stanley from KISS = Starchild.)

I finally started Detroy up today... After 3 tries, finally a girl came.

She is in Almost PERFECT time with Popurain, Evolving 2minutes after he does.

I am trying to get a Mimitchi... she will mate with whomever Popurain becomes.

STRANGE:: Detroy is technically a Wave 1 (It only has the word TAMAGOTCHI on his forehead)

However, the Date is like Wave 2 (MM/DD)... Also I noticed I started out with 3000 points.

If the parents only take Half the Points... I will have to Rethink this Wave1 Wave2 v6Star notion.

POPURAIN and DETROY

These two have connected twice today. For J.Starr to give Etwal a Shovel, and again to give her French Fries.

After typing that last sentence... I noticed BOTH of my Music Stars are now named some form of Star... which Ironically is one of my Nicknames (StarEye.)

I was not expecting it, but my Red Cranes v4 arrived today. It was not supposed to arrive until the 3rd of January. ^^;;

I put a new battery in to check and see if it worked and it did.

It looks BRAND NEW (as stated in the listing), very clean... NO scratches. I am VERY pleased. (No lies or nicks, like the seller for Papillion.)

The seller was kind enough to carefully wrap it in newspaper and place it into a little box, all taped up. Then into a Bubble Wrap Sleeve.

It was the nicest packaging considering I only paid 6.99 for it.

Too bad they are not a regular Tama seller. I will save them in case they post another at a later date.

Now I am waiting for them to do my Feedback. If they do not write it tonight, I will send them a message tomorrow.

So far, they get a 9/10 (No delivery confirmation), the communcation was excellent, package was wonderful AND they shipped in the snowstorm.

Now just waiting for my payment to clear so I can order my Color Tama.

I took pics of my current Tamagotchi collection (Minus Koala and Virtual Pet.)

Since November, When I joined TamaTalk and started my FIRST Log... I have managed to get 5 Tama.

This week I might be ordering another two. (Mom gave me my Christmas money... Half is already in the Subaru Fund, plus I have 30bucks from that Gamestop Meeting.)

TamTamatchi's Batteries have been taken out.

As for Red Cranes, I will not be officially playing it until after Pieri is married to a Leaftchi or becomes OLD enough for... Reset. >.>

That is all for today. I have the write up for Bleeping Egg... I will post later.

I will also add pics in the morning.

-HERE-

Until then... Adieu! (Enjoy the Pink, Purple and Black TAMA-GO on EBay!)

~Phnx♠

Note:: This only took 20minutes. Yay! (Hopefully Bleeping Egg does not become obsolete, now that I can do this faster. o.o)

KompuKoala GigaPet

RockCITY V6Star (Detroytchi) <_<

Red Crane v4 (-unknown-)

New Year Day is just a bright light, blinding already lain and previously forked paths to the future.

So I finally figured out... the posts here are more important. I can copy them to Bleeping Egg for my private reading.

Also, if anything ever happens to me and/or TamaTalk (which we hope not), I won't lose my Log Information that way.

I am putting TamaTalk First Importance in Logs. (I am so very much all over the place lately... Bear with me.)

As for not updating yesterday, New Year Eve and New Years Day was Hectic.

I was asked to attend PC Cafe again... So I was not home to add the pics after the little ones slept.

This morning Cousin had to go to Urgent Care for a few hours, and then there was Family Party with a Special Guest!

I made progress though with my little ones. So onto the Log!

PAPILLONTCHI

[~Ojitchii~] PIEIR [1G]

11 yr

41 lb

04 Training

04 Hungry

04 Happy_____________1793 pnts

Poor Pieri did not get his Furawatchi wife... today he became an Old Man.

His care has been easy so far. I do not know if the Old Lady will come to marry him herself...

Unless she puts on a Furawatchi costume, he will be old and Lonely.

This means however, I can start Red Cranes soon without worrying about a Pieri Offspring.

POPURAINTCHI

[~Kuromametchi~] J.STARR 4G

02 yr_____________18 Stress

35 lb_____________343 Tone

04 Hungry_________248 Rhythm

04 Happy__________288 Original

CLASSICAL MUSIC _______[VIOLIN] 1050 pnts

J.STARR had me a little worried, but he became a Kikitchi.

Today was suppose to be his first day at school... however, strangely teacher did not come to invite him

Not too long ago (before I started writing) I reset his time back *see Detroy for full info* and teacher finally came.

His band, named DOVE*CRY (Based on a Prince song) is a Chamametchi (Aptly) named LISA and Hinotamatchi TOBY.

LISA plays Guitar and TOBY plays Robot SIngers. Teacher gave me a Keyboard that will be used for the next little one.

About 3minute after his first day at school, J.STARR evolved into... Kuromametchi!

His time is now normal and he is sleeping, cute in his little box.

DETROYTCHI

[~Mimitchi~] ETWAL 1G

02 yr_____________01 Stress

36 lb_____________213 Tone

03 Hungry_________148 Rhythm

04 Happy__________200 Original

ROCK'N'ROLL MUSIC _______[MIC] 270 pnts

I already had Chamametchi (on Popurain), so I went for Ichigotchi and her cute self evolved onto my screen yesterday.

Teacher for ETWAL came, so it was weird when J.Starr's did not. Her band LOVE*GUN is the equivalent to J.STARR's band. (Love Gun is the name of a KISS song.)

Nonopotchi DANIEL on Piano... and Hinotamatchi LOUIS on Timpani. (Hinotamatchi... is a bit annoying to see always. I would like a Kikitchi sometime.)

Things became really weird when she Evolved in her sleep and J.STARR did not... I am assuming their times got a little messed up earlier today.

Everything is okay now and she is ready to begin their Mimi and Kuromame Love Affair.

DETROY and POPURAIN

As you can see... I have barely played games with them. That is what tomorrow is all about. (Hopefully)

I might need a week long Music Star break after these two mate. I really want Mega Drum Set.

They have been connected a few more times since last log. Exchanging foods and playing games together.

I do not know for sure (since they are currently sleep) how much friendship they have, but tomorrow they will spend all day visiting each other between games.

I have pictures of both Gotchi logged into TamaTown. I will be taking more tomorrow of their Adult forms together.

Right now I am having a dilemma. Dant wants me to go to New York with him (for 5 gourmet course meals and possible shopping.)

However, the 60$ trip on the fancy wi-fi bus means... I would have to wait for my TMGC+C.

This will be a difficult decision... especially since we would going and the Christmas decorations will probably be taken down.

Also Appa has to work so I do not think we would be seeing each other.

I have to make final decision by Monday... I also still have to name Red Cranes.

However, that is all for today.

Look forward to those pictures soon. I will not say when (because I will probably not make the deadline I set for myself) but soon.

Time to test out this Epic Bow that dropped. ^^;;

~Phnx♠

KompuKoala GigaPet

Red Crane v4 (-unknown-)

Thank you all for the kind posts for BOTH my Log and Blog...

Here is the pics post I have promised (minus the Quiksilver box for my TMGC+C)... As usual I am writing this while playing Warcraft.

I hope you enjoy the pics... I will try to do a full post later tonight (Jan 5)... Nothing interesting really has happened since my last post.

I left these kind of big. (I use my 40in as a monitor, so I never know what is a proper resolution size.

Note:: Please, let me know if the images are too big, or are just right. Thank you in advance.)

-Also, Forgive the quality. My current two digicam and handphone are all only 5mpx... I am looking into getting a new/better camera.-

1.) Popurain and Detroy... Happy New Year Event (It has been happening for the past four days)

2.) Me holding Detroy before untabbed. (The night of the Lan party.)

3.) Etwal as an Ichogotchi

4.) Both Etwal and J.Starr signed in together as Teens.

5.) Etwal and J.Starr as Adults

6.) My current collection of Tamagotchi. (Tamagotchi ONLY, does not include Giga Pet or Virtual Pet.)

Untitled-TamaHNY.jpg

Untitled-8289Small.jpg

TamaTown__12312010.jpg

TamaTown__12312010Both.jpg

TamaTown__2011-0102.jpg

Untitled-12302010_AllTama.jpg

Also...

I have named Red Cranes v4. It is now known as TamaTsurutchi.

Read Bleeping Egg later (Jan 5) for the reasoning...

I FINALLY ORDERED MY *FIRST* TMGC+C!!! It is White Color... for 65$ (Expedited Shipping).

The seller shipped it and sent me confirmation about two hours after the bidding ended (I Love Time Differences.)

Earlier this afternoon it arrived in Customs at JFK in NY. I have been dancing non-stop since I read it.

There will not be many pics on TamaTalk after this... I would prefer to post them on Bleeping Egg, because I can change the links at anytime there.

Pics of my new TMGC+C will more than likely go on Bleeping Egg. I apologize to those who prefer not to read my Blog. Stats will still post on TamaTalk.

(My v6Stars HAVE to be finished by time my Color arrives. Good thing I have a few days... No one is even NEAR ready for Mega Drum mating.)

I appreciate everyone who supports and reads my log... and a special Thank You to those who read and comment on Bleeping Egg.

Seeing my stats/views go up... It is the same feeling as when new Tama Package arrives for me. ^^;;

Enjoy!

~Phnx

KompuKoala GigaPet

Red Crane v4 (TamaTsurutchi)

White TMGC+C (-unknown-)

Really angry with my Music Stars... but my TMGC+C is here, so BOOOOOOO!

Today... I experienced my first real v6 Star Glitch. Apparently my music stars are angry that I ordered my TMGC+C.

PAPILLONTCHI

[~Ojitchi~] PIERI [1G]

14 yr

48 lb

04 Training

03 Hungry

04 Happy_____________2116 pnts

Pieri is still an old man and very happy. He loses a heart every two hours... but is still not a bother to me.

I will be a little sad once his life has finished... but I want to enjoy my TMGC+C and v4 to the fullest.

If possible, that Old Lady should bring him a Leaftchi. ^^;; (Gotchi King Points:: 4000 )

DETROY and POPURAIN

POPURAINTCHI

05 yr_____________14 Stress

34 lb_____________999 Tone

04 Hungry_________999 Rhythm

CLASSICAL MUSIC _______[VIOLIN] 8210 pnts

DETROYTCHI

[~Mimitchi~] ETWAL 1G

25 lb_____________999 Tone

ROCK'N'ROLL MUSIC _______[MIC] 6370 pnts

As of right now I am too angry to actually write about my music stars.

It has been two days and they have not attended a concert... Meaning unless they BOTH make Rank 1 and mate tomorrow, I will not be getting my Mega Drum.

If they do not start attending concerts, I will take both their batteries out... simple as that.

(Tamagotchi think they can spite me... they should think again! I am taking a break from you two, Longer if I do not have Mega Drum. >[ )

At least something WONDERFUL happened today... it almost makes me want to turn off my Music Stars RIGHT NOW and ignore my anger.

MY TMGC+C ARRIVED!!!

So fast too, I JUST ordered it on the 3rd. I cannot believe it got here in 2 days... The seller and I BOTH expected it to take 5days - a week.

I will unbox and take more pics (I took some earlier) for Bleeping Egg in a little bit.

Cannot OFFICIALLY play with (and enjoy) it until after I mate these two... >[

TamaTsurutchi is still waiting for Pieri, but since he is not glitching or making me angry in le mornings... he can take his time.

It is time for leaving... TMGC+C (Wowcrack) and Bleeping Egg are waiting for me.

~Phnx♠

Edit:: What is this... Another Bleeping*Egg Post?? o.o;;

KompuKoala GigaPet

White TMGC+C (-unknown-)

Note:: My TMGC+C needs a name... Any ideas? It is White (kind of pearlescent). Hints:: White, Moon, Winter (Since this is the time I purchased it).[/b] -IT HATH BEEN NAMED-

They got me... My v6 Stars actually got me.

Instead of the normal sleeping schedule I put everyone on, I actually left them normal and tolerated waking up every 15minutes.

Popuraintchi and Detroytchi actually have found a way to force me to play with them a few extra days... Evil Tamagotchi. >[

PAPILLONTCHI

[~Ojitchi~] PIERI 1G]

15 yr

40 lb

04 Training

04 Hungry

04 Happy_____________2604 pnts

Pieri... there is nothing really new to say about him since he is old.

He donated 500 more points to Gotchi King [4500 total]

POPURAINTCHI

06 yr_____________24 Stress

36 lb_____________999 Tone

CLASSICAL MUSIC _______[VIOLIN] 1006870 pnts

DETROYTCHI

[~Mimitchi~] ETWAL 1G

06 yr_____________00 Stress

29 lb_____________999 Tone

ROCK'N'ROLL MUSIC _______[MIC] 503490 pnts

J.Starr and Etwal both woke at 8am, practicing. I laid down at 830.

Around 930, the metal gear noise for visitor. GUITARMAN CAME!!!

Note:: It has been TWO full days since their last concert... Guitarman was not coming at 930, only Man with Hat.

I was happy because that meant, they would go to concerts later in the evening.

I was right because while I was sorting Dirty Clothes, they both Beeped for Concert time. All 3 were attended.

Etwal is Rank 1. As usual, J.Starr is a little behind at Rank 4. Strange, because I play with him MUCH more than Etwal.

They are both asleep now, waiting for tomorrow.

Here is a pic of Yuetchi for TamaTalk. (No promises that it will stay up. I will be doing edits for my photo place soon.)

2011-01-05145115Boxed.jpg

I do have a pic of MYSELF holding him (as usual) but I have not loaded it yet, besides... this is better quality.

There are more pics as well... currently online, but not on TamaTalk. >]

Anyway, with that it is time to go... FOOD!!!(My warcraft was renwed today too. ^^;; )

~Phnx♠

KompuKoala GigaPet

White TMGC+C (Yuetchi)

Very Angry... He WILL NOT win this war! >[

No information... Just stats. My hand hurts. All information is on Bleeping. I can rant there.

PAPILLONTCHI

[~Ojitchi~] PIERI [1G]

16 yr

39 lb

04 Training

04 Hungry

04 Happy_____________4038 pnts

TSURUTCHI

[~Harutchi~] HERON [1G] 260 pnts

00 yr

31 lb

01 Training_____________00 Pencil

03 Hungry______________07 Star

04 Happy_______________02 Flower

Nap + Banana Milk (Bleeping Egg) + Warcraft...

~Phnx♠

KompuKoala GigaPet

GlamROCK V6Star (Popuraintchi)

Red Crane v4 (TamaTsurutchi) <_<

White TMGC+C (Yuetchi)

Looks like I will buying myself another Tama...

Today's post are Tsurutchi only. Pieri is still alive, but nothing has changed...

Note:: Bleeping has my feelings on the connection v4. Being honest... I will probably not play with this one too much.

Hopefully the EnTama does not have Universal Characters.

Note:: Someone with an Entama... let me know if there are Universal Characters please? Thank you!

TSURUTCHI

[~Ojyotchi~] HERON [1G] 2390 pnts

01 yr

65 lb

01 Training_____________06 Pencil

03 Hungry______________25 Star

04 Happy_______________24 Flower

The school letter came while I was at the 7-11 without my cellphone. We chose Mr.Turtle by accident. So now she is getting 'Flower" points instead of "Star".

She is a universal teen [Ojyotchi]... so the chances of me getting a Furawatchi are VERY slim. Hopefully I get a Masktchi.

I admit... I do not really like this version. I doubt I play with it past 3rd Generation.

It is a beautiful (and cheap) addition to my collection though.

So, Mom has started her courses for the semster and I am apparently helping... -____-;;

She has currently agreed to getting me a Tama, depending on her Final Grade.

I will probably ask for Entama or Akai/Ketai...

This is different from the Tama I referenced in the Title.

Since this v4 is not very interesting to me... I am contemplating another Tama. (

I really have my heart set on getting an Ange, other Vintage (or cheap v2) in case it turns out to be my last.

Warcraft is going to have to take a backseat during the nighttime. (I will move it to daytime.)

I want to utilize my 24/hour gymtime (that I paid for back in May -____- ) ... going at night when there are no people.

If Dant is okay with this, expect more posts from me. ^^;;

No sleep until tomorrow night (I slept all day with headache.)

So... I must go busy myself.

~Phnx♠

KompuKoala GigaPet

GlamROCK V6Star (Popuraintchi)

Red Crane v4 (TamaTsurutchi) <_<

White TMGC+C (Yuetchi)

Bathory... I am sure you're enjoying Angel. If you read this, let me know when you have free Tama Slot? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back