An idea

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeez_cutiez

Reaction score
The grass felt sharp, yet cool against the exposed skin on my back. I tipped my head back slightly, just in time to see the red Emirates logo staring me in the face from the underbelly of a Boeing 777. God, the sound of those turbofans made my heartache.

Just a year earlier, my younger brother, Jason, had died from severe complications following a tragic aircrash that put Singapore Airlines under the lamp. He was one of the 238 people who died in, or after the accident, and he was only 14.

I sat in the dead brown grass at the edge of the airport perimeter. My parents didn't really mind where I got to these days. The airport was a long way from my house, but I needed the space, and time, that the hour long walk provided. A Qantas jet came into land. I loved sitting here. The planes and bustle of the airport. I had always been an aviation enthusiast, and even following the events of last year, I wanted to become a pilot.

Just a short tamble that I had on my mind. The bit about loving the airport, and the pilot thing, those are my feelings. The rest is just incorporated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back