About my microchimp?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxjamesXx

Reaction score
I restarted and under the heart Icon it only show medicine icon and happy is this normal??? and I fed him and he become bigger!!! fat instantly how do you bring down weight?? or is that normal Lol

Have you tried using the left and right buttons to see if you scrolled through everything under the heart icon? There should be other stats like age, weight, overall health, happiness, hunger, discipline, and total score. I haven't played with my Giga Pets in a while, but they tend to get overweight pretty easily. :p Try playing with it to lower the weight. Check out these INSTRUCTIONS if you haven't already. Good luck! :)

My Microchimp is like this also, and so is the Digital Doggie that came in the lot with it. I believe these were among the first Giga Pets released. This was the first time I played a Giga like this. He will get bigger that's perfectly normal. I've not found a sure way to make them lose weight without starving them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back