what is ur first favorite or first tama character EVER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first was Gozarutchi - my favorite is Ichigotchi then KuroMametchi!

I can't remember what my first Tamagotchi character was. It was quite a while back, 1999. I have a feeling it might have been Mimitchi. My favorites are Mimitchi, Kuchipatchi, and Mametchi.

I hate text talk.

I'm quite fond of hanatchi, though I think my first was masktchi. :ph34r:

First: Memetchi

Favorite: That dang Kirby character!

tamatchi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That's Tamatchi. That's not Kirby, but it looks like him.

First was Hashizoutchi on V3, favorite is Mimitchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
My very first uhhh, i was 4- so i dont remember. But my first in recent history was Mametchi on the V3 tama. But my favorite by far is Mimitchi! I'm really bummed that they're taking it out of the newer tamas. Mimitchi needs a revival. :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Hmmm I can't remember my first one, but around the time when I DID first get my first tamagotchi, which was a v4, i remember getting a Mimitchi. My friend was like "WOAH, How did you get him! They're like a really good character" and I was clueless on tamagotchis back then, well y'know just like care misses and how to get characters.

But my all time favorite charater has to be ShimaShimatchi <33

The first Tamagotchi I had ever gotten was a v4.5, and the first character I got on there was a Debatchi. (The bird-like creature with the buck teeth) XD

My first favorite Tamagotchi character would have to be Violetchi.

I have a lot of favorites, though. Lovelitchi and Makiko are really cute characters, too! :ichigotchi:

The first character I ever raised (I think) was mimitchi on the P2.

But my favourite Tama character is probably either Shimashimatchi or Chobitamatchi <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back