TamaGO Dating age

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Applemarine

Reaction score
How old does your tamagotchi adult have to be for it to be able to go to the dating place? My tama is an adult, and the dating place is no where to be found. and does my tama have to marry another ACTUAL tamaGO? Or can it just marry a computer on mine?

Did your character just evolve into an adult? The Dating Place shows up a full 48 hours after your Tama-Go evolves into an adult (so around age 6, provided that you didn't pause). You don't have to connect to another TMGO to continue the generations, there is a "matchmaker" function, which is the Dating Place. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did your character just evolve into an adult? The Dating Place shows up a full 48 hours after your Tama-Go evolves into an adult (so around age 6, provided that you didn't pause). You don't have to connect to another TMGO to continue the generations, there is a "matchmaker" function, which is the Dating Place. :)
Yes it did just evolve, and it has been aging, and my tama just turned 5 this morning, so tomorrow morning it should be 6? i haven't paused it. That information is VERY helpful! Thanks a lot! :)

Usually, the tamagotchi can get married by the age of 6, I know this because the matchmaker in my music star arrived when the tamagotchi is 6, and binary said his tamago's dating place appears when his tamagotchi is 6.Hope this helps.

does it only come up when your 6?

and also how do u mate 2 tama gos?

i have 2 n idk how to mate them... :huh:

so any help plz!!

you must connect them repeatedly over and over until they have the love symbol underneath them when u go to the "friend" section, then keep connecting them, and they will eventually get married.

Be sure to connect them OVER AND OVER. :)

if you paused it you will need to wait longer probably 1-3 days longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back