You kill me,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaEmoBunnyOnTheMoon

Reaction score
You're stuck. Stuck in a Demon's tomb. You've killed the Demon, but he's coming back for you. And he finds you and kills you.

But, since you are trapped in the Demon's tomb, you are a Nobody. Nobodies are replicas of the previous lives, except you are altered to look a bit different. When a Nobody is created, the real person is sent somewhere else, to be reborn with another family. If that real person dies, it's the end of him.

Does that mean EVERYONE has Nobody? Nope. Only those with pure hearts, no matter what they have done, will turn into Nobodies and sent away, and you will have a new life until you die. Yes, Nobodies can die. Nobodies can die from turning their pure hearts into a terrible one, and perish.

Well, Nobodies have 3 lives. Their first life, is the life they died in. Well, in order to become a Nobody, you must die for no reason, such as murder or heartbreak (Meaning you were hurt so much you suicided(Well if you suicide on purpose to become a Nobody you will NOT become a Nobody.))

The second and third lives start at the same time, but you have no feeling of the third life until you die. Or, if the third life dies before the second life, the third life will feel the second life, but it cannot control itself. It is simply like this:

You have two minds.

And again, Nobodies must have pure hearts, or they will perish or simply become a ghost and float up (Or fall down.) But, there are other Nobodies too.There are actually MANY.

Let's talk about the Nobody powers.

Well, Nobodies have strange powers they were created with. Here are their powers:

Fotia: The power of fire, and your eyes are red. Your eyes can persuade people.

Hudor: The power of water, and your eyes are cyan. Your eyes can calm people and hypnotize them.

Phos: The power of light, and your eyes are white. They can read minds.

Skotino: The power of darkness, and your eyes are indigo-purple. They make people think differently.

Sometimes The powers will be used disrespectfully, (Like Hudor, hypnotizing someone to kill themself, etc.)and you will IMMEDIATELY perish. If this happens, you must make a new character like SNAP.

Every Nobody has a partner. The partner is a fairy, pixie, or a 4-legged mythical mineture creature that will follow you around. Here are the fairies that will follow you(they are just the name of the species of fairy, not the real name.):

Fairies

Flora: A fairy that reacts to flowers, and can cure others from sickness because it knows what herbs to use.

Fawna: A fairy that reacts to animals, and can speak to animals to translate to others.

Blessed Magic: A fairy that helps you and your friends fight with magic.

Pixies

Plum: A sprite that can find food quite easily to share with you and your friends.

Blessed Magic: Just like the Blessed Magic Fairy, only smaller.

Locate: Helps you locate your lost friends.

4-Legged Miniature

Pegasus: A pony that can carry two kids or one adult.

Winged Kitty: An irresistible mischievous kitten that can annoy or confuse enemies.

Snow Wolf: A small, grey-white wolf that can survive in cold conditions and dig deep holes to rescue you.

If you think of anything else, go ahead and make your own fairy, etc.

Form:

Nobody Name:(People will call you this.)

Real name:(It can be the same, but you can have a different one.)

Nobody Power: (Choose Fotia, Hudor, Phos, or Skotino.)

Pet/Follower: (Must choose from Fairy, Pixie, or 4-legged Mintature. Only 1 please!)

Appearance: (Describe or picture.)

Okay, there's something to explain right here. It's a tiny bit confusing, so try hard to learn. If you can't forget I mentioned it and go with the basics.

Hudor can extinguish Fotia, correct? But Fotia can use negative energy to create Hudor. Now, with Hudor, you probably know you can create a little extra something. Ice! SO if Fotia can generate Hudor, Then it can also generate Ice! Understand?

Now, Phos and Skotino are quite similar to each other. Whoever goes first wins, right? SO Skotino can generate Phos with negative energy.

But there's something else! When Phos and Skotino are combined, It creates a new element, LD. LD stands for LightDarkness. So, Skotino can summon Skotino from one hand, and Phos from another! This creates LD, which can confuse the enemy.

OOF, I'm tiring you out with thinking. If you didn't understand, forget it.

I'm going to start the rules, and I'll wait for another person to join.

Rules

o TT rules apply.

o One of each pet and element please.

o HAVE FUN

o Well there's not much to give, and if you don't follow the rules I don't give a Da*n

o Go ahead and be someone's sibling, just ask them in a PM and then tell us the desicion you made (spellfails everywhere sorry)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody Name: Rosalina

Nobody Power: Fotia

Pet/Follower: Fairy( Flora)

Appearance: Rosalina has red eyes, long brown hair that reaches to her back, tied in a low ponytail. She has long bangs that covers almost half of her face. She wears a baby blue dress like shirt that reaches to her mid thigh, wears long black skinny jeans. Red flats with tiny ruffles on the side. She has a black ribbon that ties her hair up, she usually changes it with red. Wears a necklace saying her real name, but she doesen't let anybody touch it, or see it unless its her best friend(DaEmoBunnyOnTheMoon, your charcater can be my character's best friend.} She has freckles across her face, to her left cheek all the way to her right cheek, passing her nose.

OOC: I LOVE THIS PLOT~!<3

I shall keep this one short out of laziness

--

Nobody Name: Hailey Mitchell

Nobody Power: Hudor

Pet/Follower: Pixie (blessed magic)

Appearance:Hailey

--

Nobody Name:Bryce Mitchell

Nobody Power: Skotino

Pet/Follower: 4-legged Mintature(Snow Wolf)

Appearance: Bryce

They are Brother and sister. Any other info will be explained as I go along...

OOC: I'm glad you like the plot

Nobody Name: Jacqueline

Nobody Power: Phos

Pet/Follower: Winged Kitty (Named it Silverfeather)

Appearance: Jacqueline has silver-blonde hair that is combed properly. Her eyes are a bright shade of white, of course. They seem to slightly glow. She wears an ebony tank top with lace on the edges, and over that she wears a rose-lavender v-neck that goes down below her ribs. (Exactly why she wore a tank top on the inside.) Her jeans are slightly torn from use, and there are a few chains to hold things on it. From her ears are earrings that can hold light so she can help her friends see. The earrings cast off a very strong light, just don't look at them unless you want to burn your eyes!

"Boring is a strong word. Well... yeah," Jacqueline said, holding her arm out for Silverfeather to sit on. Silverfeather pounced happily, and Jacqueline stroked her kitten and scratched her ears. "You're to cute!" Jacqueline said with a giggle. Silverfeather Immediately released the charm effect and sat down on Jacqueline's lap.

"There's nothing much to do, we ARE in a Demon's graveyard." Jacqueline summoned light from her finger so she could see better. Silverfeather stared at it and tried to get the light.

"Down, Silver." Silverfeather obedientely sat down, but stared at Jacqueline's Phos power. Jacqueline stared at Silverfeather, reading her mind.

"Alright, you can play with the light." Silverfeather batted at her finger, and a few times bit Jacqueline's finger. "So shall we go out and seek a sanctuary?"

Hailey's hair was down, the golden locks sweeping down to just below her shoulders. She was wearing a simple tanktop, is was a reddy-pink colour and some dark detailing along the neckline. She stepped beside her brother, matching his pace. She nearly slipped and fell while trying to avoid stepping on the small white wolf running around their legs. Bryce chuckled at his sister's misstep. "Co'mere Jasper stop runing around like a nut." The pup made a small wannabe growling noise and ran toward him doing circles around his legs.

Rosalina sighed, she kept looking around," Maria, how many people are here?" She asked her fairy, looking at Jacqueline, then at Hailey and Bryce.

"There are many, but most of them have already found the Nobody Sanctuary." Jacqueline returned the Phos energy into her finger. Silverfeather continued to look at Jacqueline, wanting to play with the Phos energy. Jacqueline threw a ball of energy, and Silverfeather went after it.

"What a silly cat, it can even play fetch if it wants to." As Silverfeather heard the word 'fetch', she returned with the ball of energy in her mouth. Jacqueline threw it up in the air, and the winged kitten fluttered up to the ball.

"Watch it fly, its such a peculiar thing." The kitten was flapping its small angel wings hard, it was a wonder it didn't faint in the air."It's still learning how to fly," Jacqueline explained. Silverfeather was a kitten who wasn't scared of anything, even the snapping jaws of a tyrannosaurus, it would ignore and simply flutter around and annoy the enemy. And Winged Kittens had a reputation for teasing dogs. Jacqueline remembered, in the real world, where she was simply Halle, her kitten would run in circles, annoying the heck out of dogs. Halle would simply giggle. Now, the kitten was Silverfeather, and a new annoyance would be created. The "STOP CIRCLING MY HEAD" annoyance. "Well, there is a Sanctuary behind those trees, that's all I remember." Jacqueline pointed to the trees, and a long string of light sprouted out from her finger.

Nobody Name:Lilly / Brandy

Nobody Power:Skotino / Fotia

Pet/Follower:Plum,Pixie (Name:Muncher,Gender:Female) / Pegasus,4-Legged Miniatures (Name:Whitny,Gender:Male)

Appearance:Being a Skotino,Lillian (or Lilly) has indigo-purple eyes which shows out more then her bright orange hair that goes to her shoulders.Her face has a purple heart-shaped tattoo on her left cheek which matches up with her brother's tattoo on his right cheek.She wears a strapless dark purple shirt with a jean jacket that goes on top of it,with a jean skirt that goes a tad bit below her knees with a tight black jeans underneath that.She also wears a pair of darkish whitish sneakers and a hand-made bracelet that her brother,Brandon,made for her. / Being a Fotia,Brandon (or Brandy) has red eyes which matches right up with his bright orange hair which is short and sorta spiky.His face has a purple heart-shaped tattoo on his right cheek which matches up with his sister's tattoo on her right cheek.He has a very simple outfit which is a orange short sleeved t-shirt on top of a long sleeved t-shirt with a pair of somewhat tight jeans.He also wears a pair of white sneakers and a blue-star bandanna tied on his neck.

Hailey watched as the white fox took off ahead of them. "Jazz!!" She shouted 'Jasper get back here." She groaned slightly and followed her brother as he chased after the small animal. Bryce groaned "Aww crap." He took off after the fox trying to catch up with him. The tiny baby fox sped ahead of thm, keeping a steady lead .

"Silver, go help them," Jacqueline whispered and Silverfeather took off. he landed in front of the wolf, and started to jump on it. It bit its ears playfully, and whenever the wolf turned around, Silverfeather would fly out of the way and continue to bother the dog. Soon, the wolf stopped moving so that Hailey and Jasper could catch up.

" Thank you" Bryce said scooping the small wolf into his arms. "Jasper has a tendancy of getting a little bit too excited. " He smiled Politely at the two girls thanking them again. Hailey grinned slightly too. "I'm Hailey," she told them " And this is my brother Bryce."

Rosalina watched the, she looked at her fairy Maria, then back at Haily, Bryce, and Jaqueline, she walked towards them, "Hello."She said, being very polite. Her fairy waved slowly, being shy and all.

Hailey's Pixie fluttered around in Hailey's hair. She peered her small head around a few golden locks in a shy manor. "It's nice to meet you. " Hailey replied to Rosalina. Bryce nodded in agreement "Yes. It's nice to meet you both. Or three I guess." He smiled

"Four." His sister corrected smiling at the fairy trying to look calming, hoping to make her feel less shy and scared.

Rosalina smiled," I'm Rosalina, and my fairy is Maria," She replied," What's you guys' name?" She asked, feeling her fairy's shyness get to her, not knowig why she acting like this. Maria nodded, getting her shyness away from her.

"I'm Jacqueline!~" Jacqueline focused on Hailey and Bryce. "According to their minds, they were going to say something among the lines of "My name is Hailey, and his name is Bryce." " Jacqueline said, answering Rosalina's question.

"Ah, well, nice to meet you Jaqueline, and Bryce and Hailey." She replied, trying to control the shynees, why am I shy!?, she asked herself in her head, looking at Bryce and Hailey." Would you guys like to look around with me?" She asked, using a bit of her persuasive powers, she was scared of being alone.

"Ah, sorry, just not a fan of traveling alone, its juts me and Maria, not really fun." She responded, emberrased of confessing that she's scared of being alone.

Latest posts

Back