Tamagotchi ID

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-crayonscribbles-

Reaction score
INTRODUCTION

The way this log is going to work is everyday I'll start by posting questions and answers, that is if I get any, I'll skip this section if I don't get any. Then the actual log portion for the whole day including current stats followed lastly by a section dedicated to pictures, at least five everyday. If you have any questions of comments, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you as fast as I can. I'll try to change out the games on the ID as much as possible and highlight one game everyday in the picture section.

Thank you for reading and enjoy!

Day 1

Finally after spending the last few days with a friend celebrating my 21st birthday, I arrived home to find that the Tamagotchi ID I ordered had arrived. The boxing matched the color of shell that I picked out, light blue and pink combo which is my favorite color combination. Unwrapping the box, and tearing it in the process XD, I removed it along with the batteries and attempted to remove the back which was difficult. Apparently if you lack sleep and sit on a bus for 5 hours you kind of lack judgment because I kept pushing the rest button to try and open it DX. Anyway, I flipped through the instructions, which are completely in Japanese, I don't speak any Japanese so all I really did was just look at the pictures. Along with the ID I picked up an USB IR-adapter, which with a little tweaking I was able to get working so happy day for downloadable content! =D Anyway now on to the start up.

After setting the time and entering my name, which I put as ♥♥♥♥, an egg and room appeared on the screen. The screen really is crisp and clear and the color looks so awesome. Surprising enough the ID is smaller and lighter then then recent TAMAGO which is so massive, it's almost laughable. Anyway the egg hatched, and it's a girl. No option to name the little thing, which kind of looks like a peach, so I'll just refer to her as Muffin.

The only food item she has right now appears to be some sort of rice dish, and she eats in the kitchen which can later be change and remodeled. Playing the two built in games over and over isn't really my cup of tea. The first game is a slot machine, if you have some timing it is possible to get them matched. You get to make three matches, and then the game is over and you are rewarded with money and happiness. The other game is a game similar to the music note game in the V3 except you are trying to collect various objects. The objects flash and then drop and you have to grab the right ones before they hit the ground and avoid the wrong ones.

Sadly though, no matter if you completely win the game it doesn't max out the happiness meter but with how fun the downloadable games are playing with it isn't really a problem.

The baby phase was pretty much normal of a baby phase and at the end Muffin evolved into what looks like Hoshitchi.

Current Stats:

Hungry: Full

Happy:75%

Money:770

Weight:6g

Pictures

tama3.png

The ID, I'll try to take a better picture of it at some point during the day tomorrow.

tama5.png

A item that looks like a stage, it was in the inventory upon starting the ID.

tama2.png

Outside of the house

SAM_1146.png

Playing with the toy car that I bought her.

tama6.png

One of the downloadable games I found very enjoyable, it's a memory game, the flowers show on the screen for an amount of time and then close up. You then try to match the flowers to their doubles before the time runs out. If you click on the weed, then the game ends right away. If you complete it before time runs out you are get 200 points.

Day 2

Muffin evolved into Shelltchi today, hurray!

So she woke up at the normal time for the newer gotchis, 7am, I don't know about anyone else but I am not awake at 7am so I have the clock set 2 hours earlier. Anyway since she evolved when she woke up a bunch more of the menu options were available, like the restaurant, so I was able to let her eat some of the food I downloaded for her.

She ate some pancakes then went to the donut shop, sadly she did not win anything from the scratch card today =(. Then I had her go to the train station to the Gotchi King. He did his little raffle bingo looking thing and out plopped a golden ball, which gave Muffin 1000 GP. I used the points to buy what looks like an electric eraser, picture of what it does bellow. After that, I entered the codes to get the Mc Donald's section in the items. Even though it is just product placement to the max, and I hate Mc Donald's very very much. The little MD character is very cute, and I have included a picture of it as well.

Sadly I missed the Christmas event thing that happens at midnight, but videos of it can be found pretty much everywhere on Youtube. I also added the pass word for the Ecobag which adds some flowers to the outside of the house. I decided to do a little size comparison between the Tamagotchi Angle, V2, ID, and the TAMAGO along with the weight difference between the 4 as when I was looking up things someone said the ID was heavier then the TAMAGO.

Pictures of everything can be found bellow, and again if you have any questions, or anything you want to see a picture of feel free to PM.

Current Stats

Food: Full

Happy: Full

GP:70

Weight: 10g

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures

SAM_1206.png
\

The animation that shows when I press C when nothing is selected

SAM_1205.png

The flowers you get from the ECObag

SAM_1199.png

Mc Donald's character

SAM_1194.png

Heart shaped balloon item

SAM_1196.png

End of the Heart Balloon item

SAM_1191.png

Eraser like item start

SAM_1192.png

Eraser like item end

SAM_1188.png

Game GOGO basketball: In this game you have to throw the ball into the baskets in back using the B button, while avoiding the sliding basket in front by scrolling up and down using A. At the midpoint another basket joins the one to make it more difficult. Also, if you throw it at the basket while the basket in front is in the middle of the two baskets, it counts it as a miss. You have 9 seconds to complete each round.

SAM_1170.png

Game Space Adventure: In this game you control the space ship using the A and B buttons to dodge the flying junk and rocks. At certain points you come across power bars, which speed you up.

Day 3

Muffin is now a Lovelitchi!

So this morning I awoke to find that Muffin is now a Lovelitchi, which meant that I could now dress her in little outfits. I can also now use the studio, though I don't really understand why it costs so much GB even if it is adorable. Anyway, Muffin still hasn't gotten anything from the donut scratch card, and the Gotchi Kings raffle was a loser as well DX. Though I did get my first of the Tamatomo, which I have a picture of in the picture section. I'm trying not to look things up so it can be a surprise when I figure things out.

One thing that did annoy me is the limit on the DL items in your inventory, I think if they make you buy them you shouldn't have to get rid of them. I understand the lack of space and all that but I mean kinda annoying. Not quite as annoying as the fact that you can't cancel out of the items once yous start the animation. Pretty much just my DL and item rant for the day, other then those problems I really do love this Tama.

So anyway, Muffin woke me up dirty and hungry and after cleaning her I found out that she does not like the one free food in the game... So looks like I have to buy her food from now on. Luckily though there is a cheap option for food, still seems kind of silly to me though. Muffin also went to the donut park and met up with Spacytchi and his buddies, Akasupetchi and Piposupetchi. They all had a really long chat in Japanese, while I took pictures like some sorta stalker XD. I can't wait till I get to take her to the match Maker, not really sure who I want her to marry chances are I'll just pick from the first three.

Unless, that is, someone wants to message me and suggest who they want to see Muffin marry? HINT HINT HINT XD

I really need to get out more =B

Current Stats:

Food: Full

Happy: 90%

Tamatoma: To

Money: 120 GP

Weight: 16g

Pictures

SAM_1303.png

Muffin talking at the park

SAM_1299.png

The Hat item, I selected it by mistake and took a pic

SAM_1297.png
SAM_1298.png
The First Tamatomo I got

SAM_1275.png

Muffin getting gangster with the king

SAM_1255.png

Studio picture of Muffin

SAM_1254.png

Game Dance Festival: In this game some music plays, and Lovelitchi dances and then pauses with her hands and body facing a certain direction. Using A for left and B for right pick the direction she is facing when she stops dancing. She tries to trick you...

SAM_1251.png

Game Tray Balance: This game had me confused, but I found a way of doing it that seemed to work. The little dude dances and some music plays while the words "Shake Shake" are around him. Then one of the drinks seems to almost fall off the tray, I found that using A for left and B for right you have to first select the side that the drink is on, then you have to select the way the drink needs to go to be righted and then the way of the tray. This worked for me, though I'm not 100% sure if that is really the point of it all. Not one of my fav games, but still oddly addicting.

Question time!

I got a question about how to transfer games from mimitchi ^o^, who also has an ID log.

Q.

Could you help me get the games on your iD? I have a yellow and green, and I cant figure out how to get them.

Thank you!

A.

Certainly,

First of all you need some thing that can transfer IR-waves such as an IR-USB adapter, a cell phone with an IR port, or I've even seen some people use fat, moded, PSPs along with a downloadable program. I would suggest if you are younger, that you get an adult or a friend who has some computer knowledge because transferring things can be tricky.

Here you can find a topic with a link to a site that has all the files on it for you to transfer Click here. Also, here is a link to where you can buy the IR adapter I use though, I must warn you that it does not run on computers that have Vista of Windows 7 so be aware of that and I'm also not the person who sells it, so if something goes wrong please don't message me XD Click here.

Ether way you go about adding them on, I have to warn you it can be a little time consuming and annoying. Sometimes you have to try a few times to get it to connect and actually transfer. If you have anymore questions feel free to message me at any time. :)

Day 4/ Day 1

Say bye to Muffin and hello Nugget!

So, I woke up this morning and for once Muffin didn't want anything, I had her go to the doughnut shop and she won a big doughnut from the scratch card :D . Then she also won 1000 bells from the Gotchi King so pretty rad day for Muffin. I was surprised to see that even though Muffin was only 4 years old, she could already visit the Match Maker. So I grabbed my camera and had her meet her mates.

Her bachelors were let in one by one, said something in Japanese and then left. She could pick from ether Kuchipatchi, Kikitchi, or Kuromametchi. I found it strange that Kikitchi was a possible selection as he had been known as a teen character up until then, but I guess not any more XD.

I decided to go with Kuromametchi and after a kissing scene, which I caught on camera, Muffin appeared with a little baby boy. Again even though you can't name them, I decided to refer to him as Nugget, and went about feeding and taking care of him. I let him go to the New Years Grandparents house which luckily to my joy gave me the big present of 2010 dollars, which suddenly made sense to me just now XD.

Nugget also got the eat the big doughnut as well, which I managed to get a picture of and after some messing around with items and playing a bunch of games to get a bunch of toys Nugget evolved into a Hanepatchi. For the rest of the day I just switched around the games and fed him some rice.

I've decided that this time though I'm going to keep nugget for longer then four days so that I can better experience the different things you get to when your tama is an adult. Maybe I can figure out how to get the full Tamatomo, I really like finding the stuff out for myself and I'm really happy with myself for not looking at a growth chart so each evolution is a rad surprise. :D

Current Stats:

Food: 75%

Happy: 25%

Money: 2410

weight: 9

Generation: 2

Pictures

[
SAM_1278.png

Muffin dancing toward the screen

SAM_1305.png

Muffin at the Match Maker

SAM_1307.png

Kuromametchi walking in

SAM_1310.png

Kuchipatchi talking to Muffin

SAM_1314.png

Selection process

SAM_1316.png

After Muffin picked Kuro

SAM_1319.png

Muffin with her new baby boy, Nugget

SAM_1326.png

Muffin on her way leaving Nugget

SAM_1329.png

Nugget all alone for the first time

Pictures part 2

SAM_1330.png

Nugget saying hello

SAM_1346.png

Nugget playing with his Kuchipatchi doll

SAM_1351.png

Nugget playing with his tree

SAM_1357.png

Nugget's winning scratch card

SAM_1358.png

Nugget's doughnut prize for the scratch card

SAM_1338.png

Game Chocolate box: In this game, using A and B you scroll back and forth catching the candies as the appear from the pink hearts. Pretty straight forward game and sadly the box of candy never changes from those colors. It makes it easy to make money though but does not really make for and interesting game.

SAM_1336.png

Game Red and White Flag: Using A for left and B for right, wait as the little blue dude plays a song, pausing randomly to hold up a flag. When he does press the corresponding button to the the lifted flag. Unlike in the other flag games on previous versions he does not trick you by mixing up the flags, or holding more then one up. It's a very good game for quick money.

SAM_1166.png

Game Bread eating contest: In this game Kuchipatchi dances towards the screen and hold up a sign with a picture of bread on it. Using A for left and B for right press the button on the side that he hold up bread on. At a mid point he starts holding up two and you have to wait for him to put up both and then press the buttons in the order that they appeared. You can tell when this is going to happen, because the yellow Japanese word which I was told by my brother says "catch", no longer appears on the screen.

Question time!

I got a question from chollands asking if he can us my game instructions for his ID DL topic.

Q.

hello crayon scribbles i read your log quite a bit and i was wondering can i use your instuctions for the DL games in my ID DL games topic on Tama-Zone.com ill give you full credit and also ill make the instruction topic here also so everyone with an ID wont got "what am i DOING?!?!" at their DL games

thank you

charliepatchi/chollands

A.

Yeah that would be rad, for the most part my instructions are just my guess, but I usually play the games until I beat them using my instructions. I plan to step up the games I'm adding everyday so I can get through them on my ID faster. So far I've only come across one game that is unplayable unless you speak Japanese. If you have any games that are stumping you, or need any other help be sure to let me know. I'll do the same if I come across some that are confusing.

Day 2

Nugget is now a Kilalatchi and I fell asleep with out updating XD.

Yeah as stated I did doze off with out updating, but it's all good, I'll just up date now and later tonight when Nugget evolves.Nugget had a pretty normal day yesterday, when he woke up I fed and cleaned him and went to the doughnut shop. He won himself a giant doughnut, after eating a smaller doughnut, which I have got to think would cause a stomach ache. I mean the thing was the size of his head, I wish I was a cartoon character XD. Anyway, I digress, after that Nugget went to the Gotchi King, and won 1000 GP.

I used his money to buy a bunch of the built in items, one of which has a pretty cute animation I'm considering recording some of them to post. I need to figure out where I put my tripod though because I don't think anyone needs to see my shaking hands XD. Anyway, after putting several different games on, which I took a picture of, nothing else really happened.

I bought a new living room for Nugget, it looks like a little library I like it a lot more then the morning glory one, which was kind of an over kill of flowers. Pretty much it for now, I'll post more tonight after Nugget evolves.

Pictures

SAM_1397.png

Nugget in his new living room

SAM_1392.png

Nugget saying hello

SAM_1401.png

Nugget getting his nom nom on

SAM_1407.png

Game Remember the pose: Your Tamagotchi is shown on the screen making a face, with the word 'memorize' above it, as a little tamagotchi scrolls across the screen to count time . After the time is up you are taken to a screen where, using A to scroll through and B to select, you have to pick the faces in the order that they appeared. Each time you get to see the faces again and then you have to select them in the order that they appeared. It goes through all six faces and then ends.

SAM_1406.png

Game Celebrity Tennis: In this game you control the little tennis racket on the side of the screen, using A for DOWN and B for UP, you move the racket to hit the tennis ball as it speeds up with each hit. If you take the racket to ether very top or bottom, it loops back around.

SAM_1387.png

Game Chamametchi bus guide: In this game you sit and watch as the little bus stops and gos and little green dudes get on an off. Similar to the bus job in the V4, you just have to remember how many people you have on your bus when Chamametchi pops up on the white screen with a number next to her. Using A to move the number up and B to select your answer. It's important you don't hit any buttons while the animation is running as I've found this just resets the game. Except C that cancels you out.

SAM_1382.png

Game Football( I think): In this game Kuromametchi appears on the screen and begins to kick a ball around while music plays. Just sit and watch him, not touching anything, until he reaches a point where he looks panicked with sweat drops around him. Using A for left and B for right, press the corresponding button to the side he is kicking the ball. Then he will go back to kicking the ball around. If you press anything while he is not looking freaked out, the game will end.

SAM_1371.png

Game Kuchi Fruit Picking: This game is just like Chamametchi's bus game, except Kuchipatchi is seen going on a walk in the forest while music plays. At random points he will come upon some apples, you don't have to do anything just watch and count them as they go in the basket. Then as he walks he will encounter some of the Kings guards, who will asking him for some of his apples. Again you don't have to do anything just watch and keep count of how many apples are in the basket. Once prompted by Kuchi use A to select the number and B to confirm.

SAM_1367.png

Game Fire Works Show: The controls and idea are similar to GOGO Basket Ball except with fire works and a cloud blocking you. Use A to Move up and down and B to throw the fire, making the fire works explode.

SAM_1380.png

Game Tamatomo Game Show: This is a game that you really need to speak and read Japanese to be win. The little host comes on and asks you a question in Japanese as the time counts down from 9 at which point you are prompted to answer. Using A to select and B to confirm, choose the answer to the given question... If you understand it XD.

Day 3

Nugget is now a Mametchi, and I suck at daily updates XD.

So yeah, feeling kinda poopy since my plans for New Years are now gone because all of a sudden now it snows like crazy here, but anyway I digress. As I said Nugget is now a Mametchi, he evolved while I was out at the dog park with my dogs. I then dressed him up in a little bear outfit, with a downloaded background of mushrooms and rain, SUPER CUTE! I also managed to find TA, MA, and To which I have pictures of, I think I know where to get MO but I guess I'll see when I see. I plan to keep nugget until I get the full TAMATOMO so that I can play that extra little game you get and make a bunch of moneys.

Not much after that happened to Nugget, I finished going through each of the games, and I plan to add them all in the picture section. I think I might start documenting the items and posting them on YouTube though, that sounds like a lot of work and I am a lazy person XD. I guess that's it for now.

Pictures

SAM_1493.png

Nugget saying hello

SAM_1492.png

Nugget Dressed to impress :D

SAM_1487.png

Nugget racking some onions or something IDK :mellow:

SAM_1486.png

One of the TAMATOMO

SAM_1485.png

Another TAMATOMO

SAM_1484.png

Yet again TAMATOMO

SAM_1444.png
SAM_1440.png

SAM_1429.png

Games that involve scoring: All of these games have the same controls and principles as GOGO Basket Ball

Sorry for the craptastic picture quality, I was kind of in a hurry when taking them.

Pictures prt 2

SAM_1438.png

SAM_1432.png

SAM_1423.png

SAM_1418.png

Games that involve catching (doughnut one not shown): All of these games have the same controls as the first catching games, they only change what it is you catch. In the case of the NAMCO one, you have to spell NAMCO over and over till it ends.

SAM_1436.png

SAM_1417.png

Pong based games: In these games your goal is to ether hatch all the eggs, or make all the goals. The controls are just like celebrity tennis so A is Down and B is up.

SAM_1422.png

SAM_1419.png

Games of memory: These games are just like the flower garden game

Pictures final

SAM_1413.png

Game Rock, paper, sizers: In the game you use A too select and B to conform. It is played just like you would play the game with a friend, if you lose once though the game ends. Other wise it only goes for 3 winning rounds, draws don't count.

SAM_1434.png

Game Rainbow Racer: Played just like the space adventure game, I found it disappointing because they never have like two blocking at the same time so you can just sit at the bottom and press up and down and easily win. XD

SAM_1425.png

Game Detective Conan slot: Just like the in game slot, only with characters from the anime Detective Conan. I wasn't aware this was even still going on as I remember watching it when I was younger, back when Cartoon Network played Cartoons...

SAM_1412.png

Game Kikitchi long jump: For some reason this is highly entertaining to me. Once the game starts you see Kikitchi going back and forth and a bar at the top. As fast as you can, press A repeatedly in the hopes that you can max out the bar before Kikitchi makes his jump. You have to press it quite a bit to get it all the way maxed out, brings me back to the time of Mario Party with the wind up shy guy XD.

SAM_1410.png

Game Lovelin on stage: In this game Lovelin sings her little song and at random points fans pop up, using A for Left and B for Right press the corresponding button to the side they are on and Lovelin will wink at them.

Well I think that is all the games, I'll probably move on to items from here.

Latest posts

Back