Uncle shimashi to go list and rasteing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've decided to create a list of my likes and dislikes of the areas/places of neopia every 3 days ill right my report and you tell me if you like or dislike ill tally up the votes. Then ill say what people thought of the area/place.

the options are AWESOME ITS OKAY and NO WAY I'M GOING THERE (you can make your own comment aslong as its on the lines of the 3 k) :)

The first place is SHENKUU OK WELL LETS START

SHENKUU is a very peaceful village on a mountains it is very quite VERY fist thing to do is play kou-jong (i dare you to vs my nan you'll pawned :D ) next is the pharmacy or should i say grossmacy wait no i shouldn't they some kind of organic food/medicine NOTE: DONT EAT IT DON'T EAT IT. Next is Culinary Concoctions you bacicley grab 4 items and put it in a pot much like the pot fairy. O great astrology now we have Lunar Temple were we have to guess the shape of the moon i dont care i left the minute i got there :eek: . Now the most creepyist thing ever exotic foods i swear i saw a petpet in the soup bye bye freaky chef the next place is the weaponry place you get it illegal guns and swords the normal stuff. Finally the petpet place/jail/shop with very chinesey like animals i think they are soooooooooooooooo cute :lol: well that's it remember to vote and remember don't eat petpets its illegal k that's it now my opinion i wont live there its too quite B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back