Photo
* * * * - 10 votes
NO COMMENTS

Mimitchi's Ranting Virtual Pet Log

• Please log in to reply

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:00 AM ( #171 )

Hi guys! ^_^ I'm back!

Someone here on TamaTalk (you know who you are!) got me back into the tamagotchi mood so I decided to post! I'm not using the v4.5s anymore because I started my V3s. :3 But before I log I need to talk about the tamas. X3

Night Sky V3 - Masktchi
Cloudy Day V3/bubbles V3 - Obotchi
Debugged Zebra print V3 - Mimitchi

So those are the tamagotchis I have right now. :3 And I have pictures!
2im6ws5.jpg
Today or tomorrow the matchmaker should come for Masktchi. I'm kinda glad she's going to be gone because I want to try for a good care character.

208enh2.jpg
Obotchi! :3 He should evolve soon, I don't know why he has been a teen for so long.

mjn8m0.jpg
Mimitchi! I love her so much! ^_^ I remember my past logs when we would do everything together. We bought a chest at the store to play with and inside was...
2wpni9i.jpg

Gotchi points! :D

X] when something happens I'll post another update!
  • KeroPyontchi likes this

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:00 AM ( #172 )

**Double Post! Argh!**

Edited by mimitchi ^o^, 17 March 2013 - 11:01 AM.

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:31 PM ( #173 )

It's been alittle later than I'd said I'd log, but alot has happened!

First off, I forgot to tell you their names! Masktchi is girl, the obotchi that was is coy and mimitchi is Mimi. Now that that's out of the way, onto the main log,

Coyi evolved into Paparatchi! Paparatchi is kinda cute, he's better than hidatchi at least. Oh my gosh do I dislike hidatchi. Girl used a love potion and connected to Coy and they had twin baby girls! 154ezde.jpgvhsy78.jpg
I wish I could get boys more often. :/ And Coy is a CHEATER!!! Minutes after Girl and Coy got married, Mimi used a love potion and connected to coy and just... Look!
2e16jwy.jpg
Poor Girl, she must feel terrible. Oh well! Tomorrow Coy will kick his baby he had with Girl out and have some with Mimi! XD I feel so bad... It's just like how I raise my sims! XD

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:39 PM ( #174 )

Hi guys! Almost all of us is back.. But we do have a new visitor!

To start off.. Mimi died. I know I know! I had her in my pocket and she must have fast forwarded because when I checked her she was dead, 10 minutes after I fed her! :/ We have two more people here though...

Pyon and Mame! (Can you see where I'm going with these names? ;) )
2qxyerd.jpg
4l23js.jpg

They are both SOO ADORABLE. Especially their close-ups. I kinda prefer the V3 version of Mametchi though because that's the one I remember the most. Both of them are debugged, just a reminder. Girl and Coy aren't though.
2w3831x.jpg
Mame looking at a snowman. Isn't it too late for snow though?

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:27 PM ( #175 )

I'm back! With surm murr nurs! (Some more news)

Girl and Coy left their baby girls who I named Kimmy and Alpha. X3 Alpha is an inside joke.. My friend has a tamagotchi too who she named Q. put them together and it's Alpha Q! XD

Later at school they evolved into tamatchis! I don't know if they are bad or good care but yup! Here are some pictures!
34dpid4.jpg
30ubiw0.jpg
Pyon and Alpha went fishing!
9qcnrt.jpg
Pyon caught a can while Alpha caught a...
t5j1g5.jpg
GIANT FISH!! She's awesome at fishing!
2qmemq0.jpg
She was a little suprised from her catch though.

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:29 PM ( #176 )

Hi guys! This post is just going to be of Mame playing around. In the next post I will have some actual news.
160tr3b.jpg
5lt4sl.jpg
2e3acea.jpg
Pooping! XD He's so silly.
4ucu8z.jpg
Playing with a plant. We preferred money though. -_-
35n1n3m.jpg
And trying on his new bow. So cute!
(Can someone message me and tell me if I fixed the picture problem? I tried to flip the pictures but I don't know if it worked)

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:38 PM ( #177 )

More characters to the log! :D!!

Pyon and Mame got married!(after some time travel)

Pyon married a Bill,
21d3lva.jpg
And Mame married a Dorotchi!
10gijqx.jpg

They had two baby boys. :3
oa9chj.jpg
2jcfrzd.jpg

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:51 AM ( #178 )

I have ALOT of news today. There will probably be three posts for it.

Mame and Pyon left the babies :( Im kinda sad to see them go. Even if we didn't spend much time together, they were cute and I'll miss them.
I think I prefer the old Mametchi now...
14jq2hg.jpg
2cdvl1t.jpg
6i7mth.jpg
2lb2r6w.jpg
290zd4h.jpg
3038i6p.jpg
It kinda scares me when they float up because it looks like they're dying.

Onto part 2!

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:29 PM ( #179 )

(Part 2)

Babies!! Pyon and Mame left the baby boys for me to take care of, which should be easy since I can time travel them ;)
1547tlc.jpg
2nudxx.jpg
You can tell the babies look different by version.
aev2io.jpg
71gt36.jpg
I've been obsessed with the challenge mode on New Super Mario Bros U, so that's where I got their names. :D
4vo2du.jpg
33kel55.jpg
I got the healthy care toddlers! :D Im so ha- oh wait... I chose my adults so of course I got these toddlers. I was actually happy for a second there. :(
23h7s5z.jpg
Kimmy and Alpha evolved into hashitamatchis. I wonder if they'll be the same adult as well? Then they'd be twins forever! :D I may grow all of them up to oldies so I can get oyajitchis. I like that idea. And the picture up there is the connection glitch that happens when you connect two but cancel one really fast so it stays but a clone of itself goes to the other Tama.

Edited by mimitchi ^o^, 24 March 2013 - 12:30 PM.

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:39 PM ( #180 )

Hi guys! I'm sorry I haven't logged lately, I've been busy with school. But now I'm back! By the way I've had them on pause so neither Kimmy or Alpha evolved, but I time traveled with mario and luigi.
2itn5u0.jpg
jij77t.jpg
They were good care teens, Young mimitchi and Itchigotchi, so I thought I was going to get good care adults...
6pm1q8.jpg
2zrgaz5.jpg
But nope. :(

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:18 PM ( #181 )

Hi everyone. Here I am, back with the log. I've been away awhile, but now I'm back in the mood for tamagotchis. Does anyone remember me? :) Well, lets get started.

I'm running my Akai, Sky Blue V3, Globe V4.5 And the tamagotchi app as of now. They are all toddlers right now, so it's very crazy to take care of them. I can handle it though, I've handled eight at once.
2vd0e1t.jpg
I named her girl, copying the text above.
2i8hhth.jpg
My name. :)
2nqfw9g.jpg
Bani, Bunny in Japanese.
67l30p.jpg
jpalig.jpg
sfl2xc.jpg
The children so far. They are so cute, I wish I could have real pets like these. They may grow up to be unhealthy though, because I've been feeding them sweets.
2jaapfq.jpg
My phone baby. Isn't he adorable?

They've evolved since then though. Mason is a Hitodetchi, Bani is a marutchi as well as my phone Tama, and I don't know the name of girls character. That's all for now though. See you soon. :)

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:07 PM ( #182 )

Hahah... You guys probably thought I left again, didnt you? Nope, I was on vacation! I went to a Dude Ranch and it was really fun, but I got sunburned and both my shoulders and face hurt badly. I rode this adorable horse named sky though. He was shy at first, but after a few minutes of riding he was acting up like crazy. I didn't mind, all animals are cute to me.
2qlflev.jpg

But back to the log. I put Bani and Mason on pause before the trip, but not before they evolved. As usual, I got Crackertchi on the V4.5. What surprised me though was getting Obotchi on the V3. He's a good/normal care teen, and I almost always get bad care.
e81m36.jpg
2ewzk79.jpg
I took girl with me though, and once again to my surprise I got a good care teen and adult. Ringotchi and Memetchi!
30a7ya1.jpg
2d2hnva.jpg
As for my phone Tama... To tell you the truth, I forgot to bring my phone charger on vacation. Yes, that means it died, but it's now a kutchitamatchi so soon it will be an adult. I'm aiming for genjirotchi, but I think you need a tamatchi so I guess that's out of the question.
2ikpbv7.jpg
2m3pc95.jpg
2rnkbb8.jpg

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:34 AM ( #183 )

(Before I start the post, I recognize that my earlier blog pictures are dissapearing... I have no idea why. It's really making me upset so if anyone knows why can you please inform me on the matter? Thank you in advance. :) )

I'm back with more news. I've put up the V3 because I really wanted to try my Tama Suku again. The first time I ran it was for about two-three days, so I figured why not try it again?

I started it up and was greeted by a backpack, the tamagotchi school, and the teachers holding balloons. I presume the balloons spell TMGC, but I'm not so sure. I know little japanese, and when I used online translators it said 'yoikomo = also good boy' but I'm pretty sure Tamagotchis are unisex toys, and I thought osu meant boy? Oh well, Im just a beginner.
1iicrk.jpg
2rf99pz.jpg
30wp5qv.jpg
But anyways, after all that excitement, the time screen came up. I set that, and then the name screen appeared. My favorite word to write in japanese is 'もも/Momo' meaning peach, so I put that in. (** Fun fact, my favorite word to say in japanese is ( Hountou/ほうんとう=really?)**)
2vwiqti.jpg
When I grow up I really want to teach English in Japan. I know most of you (and most of my family) are saying I will change my mind a lot before I graduate high school, but I can tell this is what I want to do. I write poems and stories all the time, and I try really hard in my English class, so I have a feeling this will be my job. I've already pushed myself to read, speak and write japanese as well, so no need for that to go to waste. What this all piles up to in the end is... I chose english as what I teach in my Tama. XD
r8imjd.jpg
(Continues in next post...)

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:38 AM ( #184 )

After choosing my subject, the six main students showed up and I could select which one I wanted to teach at the moment (You can change it anytime you like). I decided to go with Shippokotchi since she looks like a cute little baby mimitchi.
skx0ll.jpg
During the time my class was open, three new students joined. I was very suprised at the last one because it was five minutes before class was over that they came in. I see someone likes to skip school..
2mikhc.jpgdxhk2.jpg
(Ichigotchi will always be the first new student)
mhf5zq.jpgmwps29.jpg
ogeyc4.jpgfabkuc.jpg
At the end of the day the character you are mainly teaching will sweep up the classroom, just like real japanese schools. It's very cute.
29f86c5.jpg
In other news, Mason evolved into Samuraitchi, uncommon for me. He's okay I guess, I'm just glad I didn't get Masturitchi. I almost always get him.
2ccmjax.jpg

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:12 PM ( #185 )

Today has been VERY eventful. I have tons of news that I think you all will enjoy.

I put up the Tama Suku. I really like it and it's very cute, but I like tamagotchis that I can grow and enjoy. The Tama Suku is basically a tamagotchi to collect alot of tamas in. In it's place I brought back Bani! I felt bad about putting him up so he's here again. He still hasn't evolved yet though.

Speaking of evolution, My phone Tama is finally an adult! The normal out of 3 Nyorotchi! I was taking perfect care of it though and I still got Nyorotchi..? But why.. I kept it at the smallest weight and didn't let the hearts drop more than one..
126b9kx.jpg9hub8x.jpg
Marriage! Girl got married to a Ribotchi and had a cute little baby boy. Maybe I will try to aim for Ribotchi this gen so Girls boy can grow up to be his dad.. We will see.
xaq3v4.jpg2d8mibs.jpg
Lastly, Three new Tamas! I've actually already been running them, but I figured why not put them in the log. The tamagotchis I newly entered are a P2, an Angelgotch and the iD L 15th Anniversary. On both my P2 and Angel I'm taking horrible care of because I want Zatchi and Sabotenshi, and to get them you have to have Zukitchi and Taraten. Well, Taraten is perfect care from Takoten, and to get Takoten you take horrible care so... Augh this is confusing! XD
152yo02.jpg30cnfa8.jpg
xaj2b.jpg
In the picture above I have a Daiyatchi, but just recently he evolved into a Sunnytchi. I haven't had any care misses so hopefully I will get my favorite color tama, Meistertchi! When I get him I can dress him up in his 'Alter Ego Outfit', Risurisu Meister. He is very cute in his outfit and just as a character in all!
111ufqq.jpg

Edited by mimitchi ^o^, 16 July 2013 - 12:29 AM.

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:10 AM ( #186 )

Bani is a lie. He was the perfect care odd generation teen, Obotchi, and he evolved into the second to last bad care odd generation adult, Megatchi. What did I do wrong, once again? I had full training... But Bani was at max weight so I don't know.
seqfzs.jpg
My phone Tamagotchi needs a name. And a gender. Lets call him Lake! Lake is only six years old, but yet he got sick today. In only thirty minutes he can drop 2 hearts in both hungry and happy. I'm really worried he will leave me soon. My guess is at age nine, but my hope is later.
ors61c.jpg
I finally have a Takoten that hasn't died after a day. I'm taking perfect care of him, keeping his TP high, and not letting his hearts drop at all. We all know how my luck is though, so watch me not get Taraten. Even if I do get Taraten, there's a small chance at getting Sabotenshi.
34864iq.jpg
Finally, here is a picture of Sunnytchi. Nothing else to say really except he should evolve today. Also, I recently bought a green P's for $44.45! So cheap! It will arrive anywhere from Aug 1 - Aug 20. I'm very excited for it, and have never read about it before so I will be playing it blindly.
2zpqcy8.jpg

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:11 AM ( #187 )

I stopped running the connections. Since I'm getting a P's soon I decided to run my other iD L's and soon my iDs. My hexagon no longer works though. I have no idea why, but it upsets me because it was my first color Tamagotchi. Im still running Lake, my P2 and my Angel though. Anyways, Lets get on with the log.

Sunnytchi evolved into Meistertchi, but I can't turn him into Risurisu Meister because I haven't gotten four adults with happy symbols yet. I'm really just happy to have Meistertchi though. I also achieved the happy symbols he can get for now.
2zogrb5.jpg14100oo.jpg11mc39f.jpg
Since I last left my iD L's, they were Perotchi and Shigurehimetchi. They have all except the last happy symbol, so soon they will get married. Maybe one will marry Meistertchi?
ny729y.jpg9zvvph.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments