Please don't get mad....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapuppy13

Reaction score
Ok here is my story I will get striaght to the piont Roxyangel is not dead...

I left the remember me on the account then went to school Roxyangel went on Tamatalk and started a rumor that she was dead she changed the password so that I couldn't get back in and keep on covering for herself.... She finally felt guilty and gave me back my account this afternoon.... And made me tell everyone this... Tamakitten is also alive but not the same story... Please don't get mad at tamakitten or Roxyangel... You can ban me but please don't ban tamakitten please and feel free to swear at me I would swaer at me too.

We are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ban tamapuppy13, ban me.

OK, here's what happened.

young_mimitchi is the one who drowned, not me.

She wouldn't let me help her... :(

Right after her furnal, I got on TamaTalk. But young_mimitchi had clicked the 'Remeber Me' button,

so I was logged in as her. I noticed this after a few minutes, but I knew that people had probably seen that she was logged in.

I was sad, so I PMed newbiekidlex what I wished had happened. Then, she started the orginal topic.

I tried to keep lying but, I'm not that kind of person so I had to tell the truth.

I don't blame you if you think I'm a jerk.

Or if you want to yell and/or swear.

I feel better beacause I told the truth, that's all that matters to me.

I'm very sorry, I shouldn't of lied in the first place.

~tamakitten

I would also like to add that if you ban one of us you have to ban both of us!!

Once again we are soooo sorry and feel free to hate us!

And, please close the 'roxyangel and tamakitten are dead' topics.

tamapuppy13 is right, if you ban one of us, you have to ban the other.

~tamakitten

OMG!! YOUR'E ALIVE YOUR'E ALIVE YOUR'E ALIVE YOUR'E ALIVE YOUR'E ALIVE YOUR'E ALIVE!!!!

How Could I be Mad!!!

YOUR'E ALIVE!

I'm so happy!!!

--poor young_mimitchi though..... :(

..But I can't help but feel happy that your'e alive!! :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi:

*Edited: The font size was far too big*

I'm glad your happy.

For a second there, I thought the first reply was going to be bad. *sighs*

I hope everyone else takes it OK.

~tamakitten

Thanks soooo much for not being mad I was kinda expecting you to swear or something or yell at me!!

Tho I was scared of that so I am glad you didn't do it!!!

But you can I mean I (not really me but anyway) really upset everyone and ppl even made cards and avatars in their honar!!

tamapuppy13 is right. Go ahead and get mad.

Like I said, I'm just glad I told the truth. :(

^But no matter how hard i try, I CAN'T be mad!!

...before i read this, the mood meter in my sigg, was set to 'annoyed!'

now i have moved it all the Way up to 'Absolutely Marvellous!'

I'm almost crying with releif!!!! :( :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :furawatchi:

Yay!!!!

No one is mad!!!!

But you can still be mad if you want to..

But if you are mad at Tamakitten you are mad at me too since we kinda did the same thing.

Thanks for understanding everyone.

I hope TamaTalk will get back to normal again soon. (Well, except the fact that we might be banned and young_mimitchi died)

YAY for TamaTalk!

~tamakitten

I am not quite sure what to say or do. Anyways, welcome back. :(
And here comes the bad bit.....*gulp*

BTW don't just ban one!!!!

I know we have said it like 20 times but it is important that one doesn't get worse then the other!! Since we did the same thing and told the truth at the same time!!!!

I'm not quite sure what to say either. :( I am a disappointed at the actions of both you to be honest. Everyone here rallied around the both of you in effort to provide you with support. Some of us even went out of our way to do so. You should be ashamed.

We know and we are.... Seriously we are realllllllllly sorry feel free to ban me right now!!

If you want to...

Yes, that is very inportant, tamapuppy13.

jappyx, just do what you think is best. We trust your judgement.

*crosses fingers that everything will be OK*

~tamakitten

P.S. I'll say it again, Don't do anything to one without doing it to the other. tamapuppy13 and I agreed on this.

EDIT:

We are ashamed, go ahead and warn/ban me right now.

We are truly sorry.

Ok here is my story I will get striaght to the piont Roxyangel is not dead...I left the remember me on the account then went to school Roxyangel went on Tamatalk and started a rumor that she was dead she changed the password so that I couldn't get back in and keep on covering for herself.... She finally felt guilty and gave me back my account this afternoon.... And made me tell everyone this... Tamakitten is also alive but not the same story... Please don't get mad at tamakitten or Roxyangel... You can ban me but please don't ban tamakitten please and feel free to swear at me I would swaer at me too.

We are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry...
well its ok...even though it was pretty bad but yeah...i'm not mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back