Tamatown Cyber-Bullying?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purin

Reaction score
On tamatown, many people post angry faces at each other. Why do they do that? Tamatown should be friendly, not a cyber-bully site.

I got a photo of the scene before the bullying happened.

tamatownparty.png

Also, I made this~.

tamagotchitamatchi.png

I think guest bullying isn't so normal anymore. Only few members show angry faces to them.

Or what do you think? If you are kind guest usually members are kind to you.

And you never know WHY those people make angry faces. Sometimes angry facer isn't bullying.

If he/she shows angry faces because other has stolen her/his spot or if other has given something very rude by using the easter eggs.

There are many options.

I'd never thought it's even possible to have cyber- bullying in tamatown!

Er. I agree with musta lintu32. TamaTown cyber-bullying isn't common anymore, and usually, it's not even bullying in the first place.

However, bullying is bad. I wonder if there is a report button on TamaTown for that?

Er. I agree with musta lintu32. TamaTown cyber-bullying isn't common anymore, and usually, it's not even bullying in the first place.

However, bullying is bad. I wonder if there is a report button on TamaTown for that?
Why would they need one? They made it so you can't do anything that can bully anyone. They obviousley want it to be good, so they removed all ways to bully, I guess. It's safer then club penguin safe chat.

I'm sorry, but the fact people think of this as cyber bullying is funny to me. >.< Also the fact that some people take the "angry faces" serious.

people also use the easter eggs to swear at people

people also use the easter eggs to swear at people
Youre entirely right. once I was in tmatown: and someone said:

why r you famous! your so famous youre an idiot.

WTF!!?? even if i'm "famous" doesn't mean that person can swear at me?!

Youre entirely right. once I was in tmatown: and someone said:

why r you famous! your so famous youre an idiot.

WTF!!?? even if i'm "famous" doesn't mean that person can swear at me?!
...yep.

Someone sent me: "You are gäy"

"Gay," and "idiot" aren't swear words. XD Gay is either happy or you like the opposite gender, and idiot is a mean word, but not a swear. It's still mean how people do that, but I wouldn't take it seriously. I would just find it HILARIOUS. "LOL"

"Gay," and "idiot" aren't swear words. XD Gay is either happy or you like the opposite gender, and idiot is a mean word, but not a swear. It's still mean how people do that, but I wouldn't take it seriously. I would just find it HILARIOUS. "LOL"
I find your sense of humor crude.

IKR? You Dang Skippy!

No, it's not that I find cursing and stuff funny all the time, I can take it seriously now and then; it's the fact of who is cursing or trying to curse. You don't find if funny that little kids are attempting to curse and "bully" you? Heck, I know I do. Chances are they don't even know the meaning of the word they're saying, which is HILARIOUS.

Mind you, like, 95% of MC users are kids below age 12. :/

it's the fact of who is cursing or trying to curse. You don't find if funny that little kids are attempting to curse and "bully" you? Heck, I know I do. Chances are they don't even know the meaning of the word they're saying, which is HILARIOUS.
Ummm...not ALL kids behave in such a way, and it's not actually that funny. Anyway, kids who know bad words but don't know what they mean really shouldn't be on MC (and shouldn't exist). But it's only a small number of people who do that. Most people I see have "vote for me" or "lol" or something like that written with their Easter Eggs.

Um, did I mention " ALL kids?" no, didn't think so. And I have a immature sense of humor, so I guess that's why it seems to be funny only to me. And also, "Anyway, kids who know bad words but don't know what they mean really shouldn't be on MC (and shouldn't exist)" That just sounds so wrong. Why shouldn't they be playing MC and why shouldn't they exist. That's just taking it to a new level, okay? Kids make mistakes in their lives, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't exist. Also kids hear words spoken from their parents and find that it's okay to use certain words, so don't go saying someone shouldn't exist just because they use a word that they don't know the meaning of, okay. Saying someone shouldn't exist is far worse than someone cursing at someone.

I'm not saying that kind of thing! I'm just saying, kids who don't know how to behave online...well, I learned my lesson when I joined TamaTalk too young. I now wish I didn't join at such a young age. It's very stressful and embarrasing for young kids (e.g. age 7 or 8) when they get reported on the Internet, say a bad word and don't mean it or get banned from a forum because they don't know how to behave on it. I wish I could edit that post because I really didn't mean that. I was just in a bad mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back