The Ke$ha story.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchibunbuntchi

Reaction score
One day, Ke$ha decided to go on a jog. Because she needs to stay fit for her concerts. So as she was running, she went through some woods and discovered a dead body. She called the police and they came and took him to the hospital and he was dead so then they buried him.

The end ;)

Well then.

I'll just move on (Thought this could've been interesting due to the title?) since even me, Ms. Critic, can't even nitpick at this.

Something tells me you're trolling.

Last edited by a moderator:
One day, Ke$ha decided to go on a jog. Because she needs to stay fit for her concerts. So as she was running, she went through some woods and discovered a dead body. She called the police and they came and took him to the hospital and he was dead so then they buried him.

The end ;)
THAT STORY WAS SO BAD, I LAUGHED.

Real review: It was, umm, decent?

That was honestly one of the most creative stories I've read in awhile.

BRAVO! *applause*

This....This amazing piece of writing is so beautiful and full of emotion.

I'm going to cry. 10/10 Bravo

Wow! I laughed SO hard when I read this! I saw the title and thought "Oh THIS should be interesting . . . " Oh my. This made my day.

BWAHAHAHAH! *Snort* Nice story!

Oh god, I saw the shortness of it and went, "oh great."

It's like, "Once upon a time, there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everybody died, the end."

The end ;)
Why was she on a jog?

Okay, this deserves to be in a book, titled 'THE GREATEST STORY THAT EVER LIVED!!!1!!!'

It had such a short life -blows nose-

Never Start a sentence with because though. :/

Oh my xD

I actually really liked it!

It made me laugh for at least 2 minutes (Im still laughing)

Its hilarious

seriously- this should win an award!

@Jadeie "Once upon a time, there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everybody died, the end."

LMAO xDDD Isn't that from spongebob or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back