TamaGo codes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skatertchi

Reaction score
Does anyone out there have any TamaGo username and passwords? I need a lot more to finish my collection of all the TamaGo's.

What I have so far:

Boys -

Tarakotchi

Nonopotchi

Necktietchi

Girls -

Nokotchi

Belltchi

Shelltchi

Mikazukitchi

Lovelitchi

Violetchi

Chamametchi

Makiko

Pipotchi

Grippatchi

If you need any of those username & passwords, I'd be glad to give you them if you can give me one back :) Thanks! :wacko:

i dont have any others but my life's wish is to have the makiko code- oh please can you give it to me-

Giving codes is frowned upon here, because it is unfair to Bandai and kinda ruins the fun of trying to unlock all the characters. If you don't care about that, please share codes via PM.

@Kurobotchi,

Well some people don't have the money to get a Tama-Go or their parents just won't let them, so it's unfair to them that they can't get a TG Code just because of those reasons. >.<

Also how is it unfair to Bandai? People will still buy the toys even if they have the codes.

And, I don't believe it is frowned upon by the site, but individuals...

But I do agree with you on the fact that people should pm one another if they wanna share codes.

I have a 33 codes so far, but I needed the code ojitchi - oyajitchi - tamago kunoitchi in the request if they want me and I give because I share the code XD

ID music star : BI1100

I would recommend not to tell ANY TG codes, I made a mistake and told my Grippatchi code to someone it ended up on YouTube :/

I am willing to give/get given codes! I will give anyone here a code that gets you a miliion points on TamaTown plus the Lovelitchi code for all the girl codes. If you can't do that, my favourites are Violetchi and Chamametchi.

I am willing to give/get given codes! I will give anyone here a code that gets you a miliion points on TamaTown plus the Lovelitchi code for all the girl codes. If you can't do that, my favourites are Violetchi and Chamametchi.
I saw a lovelitchi code that gives a ton of points somewhere, I think it was in someones signature...

Look at my sig. It has a code that gives you 999000 points.

HEYYY i gave you the million codes! dont share them, dolphin! please!!!!

Thats why, Its not fair to the people who EARNED them. <_<
I think it's fair, as I have 999,000 points for the Tama-Go. You can freely use the code, all I want in return (optional) is a Shimashimatchi or Tarakotchi code.

Well since you earned it... ya... but really shouldn't have it in your signature.... You really want everyone who sees it to look just like you in tama-town? To have everything you have earned yourself?

I'm mean, you've shared it, that is nice of you but not everyone wants to see it. BTW, I REALLY think you need to remove some of the things in your sig because it is getting TOO Large. (The video of Mother 2 8 Melodies would be a good start)

(Not trying to be mean at all, trying to be fair and helpful)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I agree with SailorRosette. But personally, I don't keep that Tamago point cheat as a way "earning" points. Earning is a word what keeps very much things inside it, hard work and so on... By typing a code on music city which gives you millions of points.... I don't keep that as earning, I personally think that I would be just betraying myself if I did that. Points which has been got by working for them, items you have bought.. For me those are ways to make me feel that I have honestly earned them, without doing any kind of cheats. This is just the way I think.

HEYYY i gave you the million codes! dont share them, dolphin! please!!!!
in fact i gave you the codes XD i was given them by TV on TC101 which i think she earnt herself and shared XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I agree with SailorRosette. But personally, I don't keep that Tamago point cheat as a way "earning" points. Earning is a word what keeps very much things inside it, hard work and so on... By typing a code on music city which gives you millions of points.... I don't keep that as earning, I personally think that I would be just betraying myself if I did that. Points which has been got by working for them, items you have bought.. For me those are ways to make me feel that I have honestly earned them, without doing any kind of cheats. This is just the way I think.
I only do this to donate points to Bandai, or buy other people items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back