Martin Luther King Jr. Day Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kajah995

Reaction score
EVERYONE HATCH ON MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY! I HAVE A TIME; I LIVE IN NY, SO HOW ABOUT 4:00 pmEASTERN STANDARD TIME? HUH? HUH?!?!?

ARRGHARHER :angry: :angry:

.........................................LOLOL! :lol:

I R FUNNIE

By the way, I have a Tama v3, v6, and a Tama-go. I dont want to use my Tama-go, so tell me, should i use my v6 or my v3? both have no battery, and the v3 is debugged. I think I should use my v6... thought I can try un bugging my v3... YOU TELL ME!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be able to!!! Use your v3 (Try with an eraser - and don't music stars and v3s have the same batteries?) Because I SHOULD have my v3 by then!!!

But if it doesn't work, you can always use you v6 =3

My v3 and v4 arrived! I think I'll use my v3, but that means I'll have to wait... 8 days! >.< Actually, I might be able to start it!!!

Cool. imy friend might give me a free v4.5. cool, i know. i might enter with that.

Awesome! I'll enter with my v4/v3 (There baby should arrive by then), but if my Familitchi or Music Star arrive ^_^ (They'll be shipped on Tuesday. That's 4 days they'll have to arrive in to make it, but there not that far away already.)

My friends only have TamaWalkies -- I can't get them presents (tamas) yet, 'cus they're birthdays are in a few months (and the other in 6!) And you can't hatch TamaWalkies?~

It's too bad that my Tama-Go isn't going to arrive until THE NEXT DAY. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back