Valentines Hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-EbilKitteh-

Reaction score
A valentines hatch! I guess we'll accept entries up until the eve of valentines day.

Any tama will do. I'll need help deciding though! I've got a v3 and v4 coming very soon and getting a +colour, a music star and a familitchi on my birthday (February 13).

But what time will we do it by? You ask? Your own time! So I guess we'll have people hatching tamas a day before, and a day after, but who cares? In our minds they're still born on Valentines~

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Someone's joining ^_^ I'd use my v3 - but then I'd have to not play it hen it get here! =3 What dy'ou think I should use? Music Star, Familitchi or + COlour?

Remember me? i might join with a v4.5 or a v3

i will decide soon, but check out my group hatch on Martin Luther King day! :p

Remember me? i might join with a v4.5 or a v3

i will decide soon, but check out my group hatch on Martin Luther King day! :p
^_^ Cool~

EDIT: I'm joining with a music star. friend lied to me.
Music Stars are goood to~

- Mum decided to get me an osu/mesu pair instead of music star and familitchi! But luckily I had enough to buy the music star and familitchi separately~ So Imma use an osu mesu pair for valentines! -

^^ I think it might arrive before then.. But I might also have to wait for batteries... I think Osu Mesu because it's a romantic tama. FIRST connecting and breeding tamagotchi..

>>> I had an idea! The babies can have romantic/valentines/love names!! XP

>Totally going Aveyond Valentine names<

is this hatch still open?
As Valentine's Day hasn't yet arrived, I think it's safe to say that this hatch is still open to join. ;) The OP has also stated (in the first post) that entries will be accepted until the eve of Valentine's Day.

I'll join in with my Osu/Mesu pair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back