.:Warrior Cats: Thunderclan:.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.:Nightpelt~Togetchi:.

Reaction score
Season: Leafbare

Current Situation: Greencough

Thunderclan:

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Elders:

Queens:

Here are the rules:

1. You must have a Maximum of 5 cats.

1a. you must start off with a maximum of three cats as Warriors then the rest must appear as kits.

1b. At least one warrior

2. You can only kill your own cats

3. No God-Modding

4. Have fun

5. Remember to update your form/stats when you change the positions (i.e from apprentice to warrior)

6. Follow all the rules above.

Here is the form:

Name: (If it is your third cat onwards they must start out as kits)

Appearance:

Position: (Kit, Apprentice, Warrior, Elder, etc.)

Personality:

If you have trouble with naming your cat or wants to know more about the warrior cat's series just PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my Form:

Name: Willowstar

Appearance: See Below. Something like that dispite the Kittypetness

kitty%252C+portrait2.jpg

Position: Leader

Personality: Determined, Wise, Caring

Name: Tigersky

Appearance: Ginger Tabby with bright green eyes

Position: Warrior

Personality: Loyal, Strong, Clever,

Name: Bushtail

Apperance: Black and grey tortishell with a thick, bushy tail.

Position: Deputy

Name: Stardust

Appearance:

cat_2010_0024.jpg

Personality: Sensitive, Skitty, Wise.

OOC: Okay, I have no idea what to do in this :/

Name: Brightclaw

Appearance: Pale ginger she-cat with bright blue eyes.LIke this but with blue eyes)

Personality: Sweet, Loyal, Caring, Ill-tempered.

Name: Dragonfang

Appearance: Tortoiseshell and white tom with leafy green eyes. Like this; green eyes

Personality: Strong, Protective, Wise, Mysterious

Name: Pantherpaw

Appearance: Sleek black tom with glowing yellow-green eyes. Like this

Position: Apprentice

Personality: Agile, Feisty, Smart, Zealous

Name: Petalpaw

Appearance: Silvery-gray she-cat with a white chest and bright blue eyes. Like this!

Position: Apprentice

Personality: Quirky, Loving, Unique, Energetic

**Pantherpaw & Petalpaw are Brightclaw and Dragonfang's kit. They are mates.**

[OOC: I have to go soon, but FINALLY someone besides me still has a love for the Warrior cats! :D btw, i heart krabby patties!]

OOC: Err...I think we should start. Lets say that the medicine cat died of greencoughbut is apprentice is still alive and became a full medicine cat.

Name: Nightwhisker

Appearance:

black-cat.jpg

like the picture above, but with blue eyes.

Position: Medicine Cat

Personality: Mysterious, Hard Working, Clever, Witty,

-----------------------------------------------------------

Willowstar Sighed as she looked at her clanmates, many cats have been lost to Greencough and there were not may cats left to defend the camp.

Stardust looked down at her paws, her fur blew in the wind. She was ready to give up hope, she felt as if she wasn't a cat anymore, she felt like an alien that had just arrived - roaring to explore earth's creatures.

Brightclaw padded alongside her mate, Dragonfang, and saw Willowstar speaking with Stardust. A cold wind blew through thecamp, ruffling the cats' fur. Brightclaw shivered. "Willowstar, is there any hope this leafbare? Can Nightwhisker really handle all the responsibilities of being the medicine cat?"

"Yes, we must believe in him. Tonight he has to go to the moonpool to share toungues with Starclan. Hopefully they tell him where to find catmint." Said Willowstar. Tigerkit was ready to become an apprentice, but she is stricken with greencough, she may not survive this leaf-bare.

Dragonfang shuffled his paws. He wasn't afraid of dying, but he was terrified for his kits- Petalpaw and Pantherpaw. They were recently made apprentices, but he knew they wouldn't stand a chance if either of them came down with greencough. He growled to himself. "There must be something we can do until then. Every minute counts right now."

Name: Esmerelda

Appearance: Gray Nebelung with vivid green eyes and soft fur.

Position: Lost with amnesia. Put to work later on.

Personality: Confused, yet smart. Suspicious of others and agressive, although very compassionate and kind underneath. Open-minded. Before entering the story, she was a wild cat, always seeking adventure, when she fell and lost her memory. Very extroverted. Walks with a slight limp, but she can run very fast nevertheless. Has a mysterious bag tied around her neck, so when she first enters, she appears to be a kittypet, but she is not. She is often mistaken as a kittypet by other members of the clan, and that agitates her.

OOC:

Name: Esmerelda Gender: Female

Appearance: Gray Nebelung with vivid green eyes and soft fur.

Position: Lost with amnesia. Put to work later on.

Personality: Confused, yet smart. Suspicious of others and agressive, although very compassionate and kind underneath. Open-minded. Before entering the story, she was a wild cat, always seeking adventure, when she fell and lost her memory. Very extroverted. Walks with a slight limp, but she can run very fast nevertheless
Do you mean a rougue/loner cat that wanted to be part of the clan? How about that somewhere in the roleplay you appear in the camp and wants to be a Thunderclan cat? So the position of the cat will become an apprentice, and train for becoming a warrior. You may keep the Name Esmerelda if you wish ;) . If you want a warrior name just PM me. The warrior names are compound words (ie. River+fern, Honey+River, Night+whisker, etc. It's mostly based on what the cat looks like) Thank you for your co-operation! :D

That night Nightwhisker ate his traveling herbs and trekked up to the moonpool. As he walked along the Windclan border he saw Iriscloud and Thrushpaw (Windclan's medicine cat and apprentice), they nodded in greeting and continued walking up the slope.

Nightwhisker dipped his nose into the cold water of the moonpool and began to dream: he walked around the clearing of the Starclan Camp and Leafpool came to talk to him.

"Greetings, Leafpool." Nightwhisker Mewed, "Your clan is in danger of being wiped out. Seek for the Wind."

"What do you mean? Why don't you ever give out a straightforward answer?"

"Seek for the wind....."

The words echoed inside Nightwhisker's head as the Camp faded away. He then woke up to find the other medicine cats still dreaming.

Seek for the wind.... He shook his head as he searched for an answer. He remembered the Sign that Brightspirit had told Jayfeather when he was an Apprentice, but many seasons have passed since he died. He kept thinking and thinking until he figured out that there was catmint in Windclan.

Esmerelda awoke in the medicine hut.

"Where am I? What happened?"

She leaped forward and pinned down the medicine cat and put her claw next to his neck and hissed.

"Are you my enemy? What do you want with me? Tell me why I am here," She hissed again.

This is when Esmerelda first enters camp.

OOC:

Do you mean a rougue/loner cat that wanted to be part of the clan? How about that somewhere in the roleplay you appear in the camp and wants to be a Thunderclan cat? So the position of the cat will become an apprentice, and train for becoming a warrior. You may keep the Name Esmerelda if you wish ;) . If you want a warrior name just PM me. The warrior names are compound words (ie. River+fern, Honey+River, Night+whisker, etc. It's mostly based on what the cat looks like) Thank you for your co-operation! :D
She is lost and she doesn't remember anything. Her name is Esmerelda because she was not part of any clan, so she doesn't have a warrior name. She named herself. She was a rouge adventurous cat before losing her memory. She can become anything you or anyone else wants her to be. Just dont kill her. ;)

Oh, and the above post was not her being agressive, she was just scared, but she lets it out like anger. She has a complicated personality matrix. Enjoy the character!

Petalpaw padded next her brother Pantherpaw out of the Apprentice's Den. The ground was ice cold and frozen beneath their paws. Her ears perked up when she heard a commotion coming from the Medicine Cat's Den. There was a grey she-cat pinning Nightwhisker down. Pantherpaw yowled in alarm. "Hey! Get off of him!" The two young warriors bounded to help.

Esmerelda hissed at the two young kits.

"GET OFFA ME!!"

The two cats looked at each other.They knew what was going on with her. Esmerelda had forgotten everything. She was lost and confused.

The two cats tried to calm her down and explain where she was and who they were, but she still did not understand what was going on. Esmerelda began to feel dizzy and tired after the brief fight. She definetly wasn't feeling well.

"I'm so sorry Nightwhisker." she said to him after the fight was over. "I just didn't realize what was going on."

Esmerelda

Brightclaw raced to her kits' safety. She growled protectively and lunged at the stranger. Her warrior strength overpowered the newcomer. "You will NOT attack a Clan cat if I have any say in it", she snarled.

Petalpaw calmly added, "Don't be so aggressive. We don't take hostility from strangers very well."

"So I'm not a part of this tribe, huh?" thought Esmerelda, trying her best to put two and two together.

"I am so sorry." Esmerelda cried, and slunk back into a dark corner of the medicine hut. This was very unlike her. Esmerelda never cried. So why now, in front of these strangers that might even be enimies? Would she seem too vulnerable? Would they hurt her? For the first time in her life, Esmerelda was afraid.

Latest posts

Back