Photo
- - - - -

Custom Tama-Go faceplates!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamacraze101

• tamacraze101 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 January 2011 - 09:04 PM ( #1 )

i saw a topic in the tama zone website and i went ahead and printed the faceplates, and they fit well!I will make and post up a link on a tutorial on how to measure and place a custom faceplate.Print the Faceplates here:My link check out how they look here:My link

any questions ask me!

Replies

Views

Started

09 Jan 2011

Last Post

13 Sep 2011

matmetchi

• matmetchi user photo

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:10 AM ( #2 )

Wow! Luckily you have the same color as me so I can see exactly how it'd look like... So far they look really clean cut and nice~

On a side note, where did you get that kuchipatchi one? I think I heard someone talking about it on the forum that you gave a link to, but so far with my eyes I couldn't find it.
Thanks!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:31 AM ( #3 )

Awesome faceplate! I know this is late but i found this when looking for the faceplate measurements.
Umm, well, what sizes do you print it? i made one, but im not sure the size it needs to be printed at, can you please help me?
Thanks in advance

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:30 PM ( #4 )

You're new to the site so you won't yet know that we ask everyone to avoid posting replies in topics where the last post date was over 3 months ago so I will just close this to avoid it being "bumped" to the top of the forum page again.

You might want to check out binary's tamago log where he posted a scan of the face plate - with a ruler as a measure: http://www.tamatalk....ost__p__2974876

Good luck with creating your own face plate.

*closed*