Fear the Gun.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B e t h y <3

Reaction score
The school is dark. The halls are quiet. The doors are shut and locked tightly. You're on the outside. Roaming the halls, looking for somewhere to hide. This is the nightmare of a shooting. A gunman is loose at your college, and you can't get out. But you can't get into the classrooms, either. What will you do to survive?

Form-

Name (Last, first, middle):

Age (19-25):

Looks:

Personality:

Why you aren't in class:

Other:

` The gunman can be controlled by anyone, but you must have permission from the someone to kill their charrie. You don't need permission to harm them. Please ask in a PM, so we have a somewhat surprise :)

` TT rules apply

` Feel free to make alliances, enemies, etc. After all, someone needs to take the blame for letting the gunman in.

` YOu can make up random people just for the purpose of killing them. These characters don't need a form, but if they last for longer than a page, you'll need to make one.

` If you are reading all of this, highlight here :: Type 'Fear' in white at the bottom of your post/form :)

` I would love for you to attempt to make at least 3 sentences for every post. Gracias!

Name: Morgan Jane Doyle

Looks: Morgan has red, curly hair that comes down to her waist and has a mind of its own. Her eyes are an emerald green, and have a slight sparkle whenever she is causing trouble. Morgan is tall and thin. And she is very aware of it. So she feels the need to dress like a skank, wearing tight, low-cut tops, short-shorts, skinnys, or mini-dresses. She likes greens and blues, since it brings out how red her hair is.

Personality: Morgan is mischeivious and likes to cause trouble. She is also very persuasive, and usually talks herself out of trouble. Flirting is her specialty, and so is charming people's socks off.

Why you aren't in class; Morgan needed a smooke break before her next class.

Other: Her father is alcoholic and abuses her. Her mother left when she was 5, and her brother is autistic, the other brother is serving in Iraq. Is majoring in special education.

Name: Katherine Rose Holmes

Looks: Katherine has straight, auburn red hair that reaches just passed her shoulders. Her eyes are very pale blue and look almost silver in certain lighting. She has lightly tanned skin, and only wears natural colors of makeup. Browns, cream, tan, etc. She has extremely long eyelashes. Her style is very classy and pretty. She is known as a "hottie" but doesn't acknowledge it. She loves black and bright colors.

Personality: Katherine is very outgoing and laid back. She tries to see the best in people even though everyone is a constant disappointment. She is a bit ill-tempered and has a lot of trust issues with people. She loves to have a good time, and isn't afraid to be adventurous and try something new. Katherine tries to stay clean from her old habits; drinking, cigarettes, and smoking weed.

Reason for not being in class: Getting a drink from a vending machine near the cafeteria.

Other: Everyone calls her 'Kat' because her eyes resemble a cat's. She has a dark secret; she cuts herself to keep her depression and anxiety under control.

Fear. ps; beth long time no talk huh? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Holland, Elsbeth Ardenne

Looks: Blue eyes like two pools of water, Silky black hair worn Princess style to a little past her shoulders. Tall, thin. Very beautiful. Wears Black and blue outfits. tan skin and wears lots of makeup. Large-ish eyes.

Personality: Popular, Partygoer, intelligent, social, friendly. Sometimes a smidgen vain. She can sometimes think on the spot and comes up with great ideas. Secretly studies ninjas and trains to be like one. Nobody but her knows this.

Why you aren't in class:Gone to the International Expo across the street with the "girlfriends". (yes, she has permission.)

Other: Majoring in Medical Science, she can serve as a doc sometimes during the story.

Okay heres my character! enjoy

Fear

Name: Hamill, Fizz Rebecca

Looks: Fizz has dark hair that just creeps past her shoulders, and deep emerald eyes that seem catlike. She stands at 5'9 and has pale skin. She wears an orange T-shirt that has a smiley face like this: =) . No circle on the outside, and black shorts, with sneakers.

Personality: Fizz is what you would call, a social butterfly. She's honest to herself, and has a bit of a temper. She's protective of the ones she loves, and secretly hates violent movies and gore. She enjoys playing the drums, and it's the only thing she's properly good at. Apart from playing this game called Bakugan :)

Why you aren't in class: Drum practice

Other: Nope.

Fizz has lots of FEARS. Including Kuchisake-onna.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fizz was walking the corridors, twiddling a brown sphere in her hand, drumsticks in the other, satchel bag slung over one shoulder. She then heard a gunshot, from far away, and shrugged it off as nothing. "Probably somewhere else" she grumbled. But then, it got louder, and a slight bit closer. Fizz started getting nervous. "This.." she trailed, trying to think of something. "This... this, is just strange"

Morgan took a second drag of her cigarette. She closed her eyes, slowly exhaling. After glancing at her watch, she mumbled something and stomped on the bud. Once inside, she noticed that it wasn't as lit as usual. Sighing and rolling her eyes, she glanced up and down the corridor. "Hello?" she called out, annoyed. "If this is a joke, someone's gonna get hurt."

Fizz scowled and grumbled something unpleasant when her classroom door wouldn't open. "Ugh, open up!" she snarled, banging on it, before sighing in frustration and ceasing her act. "It's worthless. I'm in these corridors and there's nothing I can do about it" she said, sinking down and sitting on the floor.

Elsbeth strolled casually along the sidewalk just outside the College, eating on a stick of delicious strawberry Pocky candy she bought from the Japanese booth at the Expo. "I bet the teacher won't mind if i'm just a little late," she thought to herself as she slid into a bench in the warm, summery air. She took another Pocky stick out of the box and took a really tiny bite, letting the strawberry-chocolate stuff melt in her mouth. She laid back on the bench, crossed her legs, and soaked up the warmth outside. She twirled her hair with the tip of her index finger and sighed. Today was the day of her dreams... or so she thought....

Fizz stood up and huffed. "I wonder if I can get outside" she mused, starting to search for an exit. She saw one, and looked outside to see a girl on a bench. "She looks familiar"

Elsbeth nibbled on another Pocky stick (ther just so delicious!!) and heard the door rattle. She looked at the door and saw a brunette girl wearing a smiley-face tshirt trying to get the door open. Elsbeth got up and tried to open the door for her, but it seemed to be stuck. She took out a paperclip and picked open the lock so the familiar-looking girl could get out. "Thanks for letting me out. I thought I was gonna be stuck in there!" she replied.

"No problem," Elsbeth insisted. "By the way, you look awful familiar... What's your name?"

"It's Fizz. Oh, and I was about to say the same thing about you!"

"Yeah... I'm Elsbeth. You can call me Ellie if you would like."

A loud gunshot was heard in the distance.

"What... was that?"

"I'm not sure...... I've heard it before, when I was in the hallway."

"It sounded like..... like a gun!"

They both looked at each other in silence, then another gunshot. They were both petrified.

"Ellie!! Lock the door! Quick! Before anyone else can get in!"

Eh. You kind of, god modded my charrie ^^; Oh well, nevermind.

Fizz looked around, then back at the girl. "What now?"

(sorry.. Idk what godmodding means soo..)

Elsbeth: Ummm.... Pocky?

*hands fizz a pocky*

Fizz: Thanks..

They both nibble their Pockys in silence, when another gunshot is heard, even closer than the last time.

Godmodding means controlling another character that isn't yours. And, sorry, I don't want to sound mean ): .

Fizz munched on the pocky, and her eyes widened. "Mmm. These are really good! We can't normally get pocky here"

(srry bout that...... :( )

"Yeah, I got them from that International Expo fair in the College stadium. My social studies teacher let me go to it. I like her, because she's really nice. Sooo.. Sorry if im being nosy, but why weren't you in class?" Elsbeth asked.

Another gunshot sounded, even closer.

"I think we better run now.."

(It's alright ^_^ )

Fizz nodded. "Yeah we should" she said, then paused. "I was at drum practice"

Katherine watched the vending machine take in her dollar, and she pushed D4 for a Vault. The bottle tumbled to the bottom of the machine, and she took a sip. Suddenly, the lights in the cafe flickered off. "What the..." Katherine muttered. She glanced around. The halls were quiet. Too quiet. She walked slowly around the corner to the first hall of classrooms. "Is anyone there?" She called. There was no answer, but she did hear a faint BANG sound. She knew what that sound was; a gun. "Shyt I better get out of here!" She ran to the nearest door and shook the locked knob. "HEY! Somebody let me in!"

... Silence... She took off running again and before long, she saw two girls run down another hallway. "WAIT! COME BACK!" Katherine shouted.

Latest posts

Back