what r u looking forward to?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletetchiGirl101

Reaction score
Ok so is anyone looking forward to something soon?

i am looking forward to going to a waterpark this weekend :) hopefully im not grounded from it (im grounded for like a month) and im looking forward to lax season and looking forward to summer and the beach :)

*remember be safe. don't put personal things such as where u r going or where u live or anything like that. i really dont want this to be closed.

Um...

Seeing all my friends soon :)

And going to nelson for a while, two weeks after school starts!

And, I'm getting a kitten :)

I'm looking forward to my cross country banquet tomorrow, jersey shore tomorrow night, and a 4 day weekend. :)

I'm really looking forward to spring because I hate snow and cold :)

Getting my new schedule!

...If they actually decide to do the changes. Hopefully they do. It would make me so so so happy D:

My v2 comming in the mail! All these years I thought I had a v1 and a v2, come to find out they were both v1s... and ordered another pair of v1s... that weren't v2s... So I've very excited, I have a confirmed v2, I'm sure. Missing its back, but I can always barrow a back from a tama that is off and put away.

I'm looking forward to...

my bf getting off work

getting a tama color

my v3s coming in the mail

two parties next week

my pay check

Old school: Ooo what kinda Sushi?? I might get sushi tonight as well. Eel with cucumber(or avocado) :D

Old school: Ooo what kinda Sushi?? I might get sushi tonight as well. Eel with cucumber(or avocado) :D
Hmm...most likely just what I usually get: shrimp tempura roll and California roll with a fried calamari appetizer. I'm a pretty simple gal. :D Eel does sound pretty good, actually. All this is making me hungry just thinking about it! XD

Hopefully getting scholarships and landing an internship at a hospital I've been eying.

No school friday :] Day after finals yayayay.

Last edited by a moderator:
The rest and relaxation I will get after my 10.5 hours in class tomorrow (a 'TGIF' if I ever saw one). Ahhh, nursing school.

Last edited by a moderator:
The rest and relaxation I will get after my 10.5 hours in class tomorrow (a 'TGIF' if I ever saw one). Ahhh, nursing school.
10.5 hours in class? That should be illegal D:

I have two classes tomorrow and I'm dreading that. Then again I also have to leave my house at 6am to go to it. o.e Hbu when does yours start?

As for what I'm looking forward to...

My tamas coming in the mail.

iD, P2, 4.5 x2, music star woo

10.5 hours in class? That should be illegal D:

I have two classes tomorrow and I'm dreading that. Then again I also have to leave my house at 6am to go to it. o.e Hbu when does yours start?
Yeah, not cool. I think it's just the way my school is in order to help out the commuting situation a bit for some (some people commute to the school from quite a distance away, anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, I'm guessing)...so I guess they want to group all our didactic sections together, so lecture is all in one day, get it all out of the way in one go. We have breaks so it's not too bad. My day starts at 8 am. I usually leave around 6:45 or 7 to get there on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back