Ethan's Tama-Go Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sakuranboy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Ethan. You can find me on TamaTown as ED2735. Right now, I have a Violetchi, and I can't wait to be able to go to the dating place. I hope to marry her to a Mametchi, 'cause I think they're cute together ;)

Btw, I raised my Violetchi by giving her perfect care (full hungry and happy hearts all the time, full training bar, maximum friendship all the time, low weight, and no beep misses), just in case you wanted to know how to get one :furawatchi:

Thursday, January 13, 7:58 PM

Violetchi's Stats: 5 yr, 25 lb, 5 hungry <3, 5 happy <3, full train, 6 dark friendship <3, 1 gotchi figure (mametchi)

I just caught Vi brushing her teeth a little while ago. So cute!! XD I also want to mention how neat the potty-training feature is. I love it that she'll use the toilet by herself. They grow up so fast! *sniff*

My room in TamaTown is adorable. Its Flower/Japanese themed :) If you want to check it out, I usually spend most of my time on Violetchi server 1 inside Club Pop. I've made the most relaxing Latin song that I love to perform. I'm up for any challenges at Club Pop, too ;)

When will Vi be able to go to the dating place? I'm excited to get a baby, 'cause I want to try for either a KuroMametchi if it's a boy or a Chamametchi if it's a girl. Chamametchi is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!! Anyway, I'll let y'all know when Vi gets married.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday, January 14, 7:50 AM

Violetchi's Stats: 6 yr, 25 lb, 5 hungry <3, 5 happy <3, full train, 6 dark friendship <3, 1 gotchi figure (mametchi)

Okay, I was excited that Vi was able to go to the dating place. I decided to keep going back and forth until Mametchi appeared.

WARNING

If you say no to more than a just a few adult tama bachelors (or bachelorettes), then you will only be able to marry one of the hideous oldies. That happened to me, so now my beloved Violetchi is married to a frumpy old geezer :angry: I was furious!

But then I thought about it a bit. I'm a fan of the show Modern Family, and a married couple in it is a beautiful young Columbian woman and an old American dad. They're histerically funny. So I associated Vi and Baldie with them, and that made me feel better. I'm gonna visit TamaTown in a little bit, and yes, I'm afriad stupid Baldie will be following my poor Violetchi around :(

Friday, January 14, 4:34

Actually, Baldie didn't appear in Tamatown :lol:

If you read my Tama-Go log, and you find me in TamaTown Violetchi server 1 as ED2735, come up to me and make the sparkly excited face. That way I'll know your a TamaTalker :blink:

Violetchi's Stats: 7 yr, 25 lb, 5 hungry <3, 5 happy <3, full train, 6 dark friendship <3, 1 gotchi figure (mametchi)

Earlier today, I went onto TamaTown with Vi and participated in the competition. We did a great job performing! Now all I need are votes, so I'd appreciate it if you vote for my band! ;)

Sunday, January 16, 7:40 AM

Violetchi's Stats: 8 yr, 25 lb, 5 hungry <3, 5 happy <3, full train, 6 dark friendship <3, 1 gotchi figure (mametchi)

Vi and Baldie had a baby girl! Now I'm going to try to raise her to become an unbelievably adorable Chamametchi. I remodeled the house shortly after the baby's arrival, and it now looks like a traditional Japanese abode. It cost 50,000 points, but I had plenty to spend. I have over 20,000 points left over :blink:

I just ordered three gotchi figures (Violetchi, Chamametchi, and Ringotchi) and a Tama-Go Carrying Case from Amazon a little while ago. I can't wait 'til they arrive! :D

Tuesday, January 18, 12:10 AM

I watched as Vi and Baldie left their baby. It was a bitter-sweet moment.

7:30 AM

Nokotchi's Stats: 0 yr, 5 lb, 5 hungry <3, 4 happy <3, no train, 1 light friendship <3, 1 gotchi figure (mametchi)

Time to take care of Nokotchi! I'm gonna pause her while I'm at school today, so I'll go on TamaTown with her after school.

6:11 PM

Nokotchi's Stats: 0 yr, 5 lb, 5 hungry <3, 3 happy <3, no train, 1 medium-dark friendship <3, 1 gotchi figure (mametchi)

I just went onto TamaTown with Nokotchi a little while ago. We performed one song at Club Pop, sent some band requests, and then logged off. To my surprise, she soon fell asleep. I forgot babies went to bed early :p I guess she'll have already turned into a toddler by next morning. Yay! :D

6:23 PM

Nokotchi's Stats: 0 yr, 5 lb, 3 hungry <3, 2 happy <3, no train, 1 medium-dark friendship <3, 1 gotchi figure (mametchi)

WTF? I just looked down at her and she was awake, the tricky little mushroomy :D I guess babies take naps? I was able to put her on the potty before she pooped on the floor, too ;) Maybe she'll turn into a toddler today.

6:34 PM

:eek: Woah, she just evolved into Hoshitchi. That was fast. After evolving, her hearts fell a little bit before I could attend to her. I was able to put her on the potty again, and this time she got some training.

Hoshitchi's Stats: 0 yr, 15 lb, 2 hungry <3, 3 happy <3, 3 train, 1 dark friendship <3, 1 gotchi figure (mametchi)

Back to TamaTown for a little bit :rolleyes:

Wednesday, January 19, 8:38 PM

Hoshitchi's Stats: 1 yr, 17 lb, 4 hungry <3, 4 happy <3, 4 train, 3 dark friendship <3, 1 gotchi figure (mametchi)

I just got off TamaTown with Hoshitchi. I got her to level 17 :lol: I also signed my band up for the next competition. Please vote for us!

Hoshitchi is sound asleep now. I think she might turn into a teen in the morning, but I'm not sure. I know she'll turn into a teen sometime tomorrow, though...

Thursday, January 20, 8:28 AM

Shelltchi's Stats: 2 yr, 22 lb, 4 hungry <3, 4 happy <3, 7 train, 3 dark & 1 light friendship <3, 1 gotchi figure (mametchi)

Yep, Hoshitchi evolved into a Shelltchi overnight. I was a little bummed because I already got a Shelltchi 1st generation, and I wanted to get a new teen this time, but it doesn't matter much with teens because they stay a teen for only a day :p Shelltchi is still my favorite Tama-Go teen, though!

I was able to get her on the potty before she pooped, and it raised her training to 7. Yay! :D Since Chamametchi is a good care adult, I'll try to get Shelltchi's training to 12/15. I might get on TamaTown sometime soon, so look for me!

Thursday, January 20, 5:10 PM

Shelltchi's Stats: 2 yr, 20 lb, 4 hungry <3, 5 happy <3, 12 train, 5 dark friendship <3, 1 gotchi figure (mametchi)

I got Shelltchi's training to 12! She's about set for evolution into a Chamametchi, which will occur either tonight when she's asleep or tommorow morning. I really hope she turns into Chamametchi, because when I was on TamaTown a little while ago, I saw somebody's Chamametchi wearing an adorable little kimono outfit. I nearly squealed with delight! :D

If she doesn't turn into Chamametchi, then she'd probably turn into either Makiko (okay care) or Lovelitchi (excellent care). I'll update as soon as she evolves.

Monday, January 24, 7:09 PM

Violetchi's Stats: 6 yr, 26 lb, 5 hungry <3, 5 happy <3, 13 train, 6 dark friendship <3, 4 gotchi figures (mametchi, Violetchi, Chamametchi, Ringotchi)

As you can see, a LOT of things have happened this weekend (I was on a ski trip :) ) Shelltchi turned into a Violetchi, which was okay, even though I wanted a Chamametchi this time, because Vi's my favorite tama. It also proved that generations are irrelevant on the Tama-Go. Yay! This means I can try for Chamametchi again next generation if Vi's baby is a girl! If it's a boy, I want a Shimashimatchi.

Vi married a Mametchi :D They're so cute together!

I got a Tama-Go carrying case and a Violetchi, Chamametchi, and Ringotchi gotchi figure in the mail today. They're so much fun!

I need to go on TamaTown soon. Chao! ;)

Tuesday, January 25, 4:32 PM

I'm using my Violetchi figure right now, and Vi's working at her store. We've sold point plants to a KuroMametchi, a Marotchi, and a Shimashimatchi so far. A Memetchi came in too, but she declined Vi's offer :angry:

Wednesday, January 26, 6:20 PM

Violetchi's Stats: 8 yr, 26 lb, 5 hungry <3, 5 happy <3, 13 train, 5 dark & 1 medium-dark friendship <3, 4 gotchi figures (mametchi, Violetchi, Chamametchi, Ringotchi)

Vi and Mametchi had a baby girl this morning! That means I'm going to try for a Chamametchi again. Wish me luck!

Vi, Mametchi, and Nokotchi went out to eat at Ringotchi's sweets restaurant a little while ago. They had a yummy chocolate house :p It hit the spot!

Friday, January 28, 4:51 PM

Violetchi's Stats: 10 yr, 26 lb, 5 hungry <3, 5 happy <3, 13 train, 6 dark friendship <3, 4 gotchi figures (mametchi, Violetchi, Chamametchi, Ringotchi)

Yesterday, Vi, Mametchi, and Nokotchi played with some toys I bought at Chamametchi's toy store. When they played with the baby ducks, only two appeared (there are normally three.) Nokotchi took the third duck's place and danced with the other two ducks! It was adorable. Vi and Mametchi watched their baby girl while she danced with the duckies. Also, if you play with the slide, the parent tamas will take turns riding down the slide with the baby tama on their lap. Aww! :D

I'm trying to earn lots of points by working in Vi's flower shop. She's been working double shifts!

Vi and Mametchi should leave tonight. Nokotchi will be in my care from then on. Don't worry, Vi! I'll make sure to help your baby become a strong and independent Chamametchi! XD

Saturday, January 29, 3:02 PM

Hoshitchi's Stats: 0 yr, 15 lb, 5 hungry <3, 5 happy <3, 0 train, 3 dark friendship <3, 4 gotchi figures (mametchi, Violetchi, Chamametchi, Ringotchi)

Nokotchi turned into a Hoshitchi this morning at about 8:51. Toddler growth is random, so I didn't post anything about the care I gave Nokotchi. I will say that I let Nokotchi's hearts empty until she called for me. Hopefully that will prevent her from becoming another Violetchi :eek:

To make sure Hoshitchi turns into Chamametchi, I'm going to try to keep her hearts constantly at 4/5 each. Also, I'm gonna try to get her training bar up to 12/15, and I'll try to keep her frendship hearts from becoming completely filled up. I'm gonna only play the games on my Chamametchi figure, just in case that might be a factor in Hoshitchi's growth as well. She'll most likely end up a Chamametchi if I do all of these things. However, Memetchi is a good care female character as well, so I'll cross my fingers and hope i don't get her (I dont like Memetchi very much :angry: )

Sunday, January 30, 1:34 PM

Shelltchi's Stats: 1 yr, 20 lb, 4 hungry <3, 3 happy <3, 10 train, 6 dark friendship <3, 4 gotchi figures (mametchi, Violetchi, Chamametchi, Ringotchi)

Yep, Hoshitchi evolved into a Shelltchi. I see a pattern going on. If she turns into a Violetchi, I'm gonna scream :eek: Good thing I still have my TamaTown Shelltchi outfit.

I made a Tama-Go Growth Chart! Check it out here. It's working well for me.

Latest posts

Back