Woo hoo! New Tamagotchi Figures!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chiiruchan

Reaction score
Charaters that there are figures for (since 1-14-11):

Or that will be released depending upon area...

Boys

Mametchi

Kuromametchi

Kuchipatchi

Shimashimatchi

Girls

Memetchi

Chamametchi

Ringotchi

Violetchi

Ichigotchi

Grippatchi

Ponytchi

Mamametchi

Sebiretchi

Makiko

:3 I will try to keep the list updated. Just nudge me if you find out info before I do...

I like the new second wave figures, I don't own any, I've read about them and I think they might be better then the first wave :D

The new ones I have played with so far are more fun then the previous set. I still need Kutchipatchi of the other set... but I really enjoy them. Sebiretchi is my favorite one I got today.

Yep. I was surprised there were not as many male figures. o_O; I wonder if next time we will see more males!

I have Chamametchi of the first wave and Ichigotchi and Sebirtchi of the second. Do all second wave figures sell only food at the shop? And the first wave only items? This is what I've witnessed thus far, but considering I have only three, I was wondering if anyone with more has noticed this pattern as well...

-RachaelLuvsCows :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
The first waves have items and food. :3 I haven't gotten any second waves yet... I'm looking into ordering some but I haven't come across the right price. Our Walmart STILL hasn't gotten them!!

The first waves have items and food. :3 I haven't gotten any second waves yet... I'm looking into ordering some but I haven't come across the right price. Our Walmart STILL hasn't gotten them!!
I'd get them at Target if you can. From what I've heard (and from personal experience) Wal Marts still mainly have the Wave 1 items and the Wave 2 items are considerably cheaper at Target. $10 for the TMGOs and $4 for the figurines. Are those right prices for you? :)

the second wave have been heard of since last year ( I had found them on bbcw manufacterer) and wave 2 do have shops I have ichigotchi and kuromametchi and kuromametchi has a sports/toys shop

Never heard of the Grippatchi and mamametchi figures!! They don't have Makiko and Shimashimatchi figures here... Where have you seen Grippatchi and Mamametchi? I want!!

Violetchilluvr3

Never heard of the Grippatchi and mamametchi figures!! They don't have Makiko and Shimashimatchi figures here... Where have you seen Grippatchi and Mamametchi? I want!!

Violetchilluvr3
They show the Grippatchi and Mamamametchi figures in this vid:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

And also, I've emailed Bandai about the Makiko and Shimashimatchi figures. They haven't replied to it yet, but I bet they'll reply soon. :)

And also, I've emailed Bandai about the Makiko and Shimashimatchi figures. They haven't replied to it yet, but I bet they'll reply soon. :)
I contacted Bandai America about a week ago with the same question and here was their reply:

Sam:

Bandai America appreciates your interest in Tamagotchi items.

We ship to retailers’ distribution centers who in turn allocate to their individual stores so we are unable to tell exactly when to expect certain products in a location near you.

The two Tama-Go character figures you mentioned are part of the spring 2011, line and might be found online if not in stores. No definite word on release for any upcoming next wave.

Thank you,

Customer Service

Bandai America
So according to Bandai America, the Shimashimatchi and Makiko figures should be making their way out to US stores throughout the Spring (March - May) of 2011. They don't know if they are going to release another wave of figures, but even if they did I doubt they would share anything about it. :p

So according to Bandai America, the Shimashimatchi and Makiko figures should be making their way out to US stores throughout the Spring (March - May) of 2011. They don't know if they are going to release another wave of figures, but even if they did I doubt they would share anything about it. :p
What the heck, Bandai US?!? Were there some delay problems with the figures, or problems with delivering the "real" Spring 2011 line (if there is/was one)? This makes little to no sense!

As far as I know my Wal Mart doesn't even have the actual TamaGos yet let alone the figures.

I know they have Makiko/Shimashimatchi figures in the Phillipenes (sp??)... Anyone from there able to give us features on them??? :/

Well they should release a third wave of figures because they originally said that over 100 figures would be released

Just watched the video Memetchiluva posted and I love how you Americans say Tamagotchi. :3

If Bandai could release the figures without the TamaGo attachment that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back