Final Fantasy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama v4 master

Reaction score
Long ago when airships were only recently cxreated, a fogotten battle waged. The world's end was nigh but a small group joined together, and together they destroyed the Darkness. After years of suffering this group made sure, that finally the hunter of souls would become the hunted. They failed in destroying it completely, a small fragment of the existence survived. You are a decendant of one of the great heroes, Sheym The Knight, Smoke The Dark Mage, or one of the others(cant think of names that fit archer, white mage, summoner, or mechanic XD) and now the darkness has returned and you must take up the mantle and follow in your ancestor's footsteps.

Forum:

Name:

Ancestor(you can name the un-named ones if you are the first of this class):

Favored weapon(specific, instead of sword, broadsword/s, scimitar, etc.):

Other:

(starts rp up)

shadow sighed walking a lonley road away from a burning castle from which screams were emanating "d*mmit darkness...ill destroy you for this...you destroyed my home...and i will be sure to finish what my ancestors started!!"

Nora looked up, hearing someone yell. "Where and who is that coming from?" She asked her then stood up, holding her staff in her right hand.

She began walking in the direction where she heard the shout come from then saw someone on their knees and ran over to him. "A-are you alright?" She asked, holding her staff with both hands now.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I heard shouting before and came to check what it was and I saw you on the ground." She said holding her staff in front of her, hoping he wouldn't attack.

Latest posts

Back