Photo
* * * * * 47 votes
NO COMMENTS

OldSchoolTama's Virtual Pet Log

• Please log in to reply

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:29 PM ( #256 )

December 29, 2011 (continued)

As I mentioned in my previous post, I did take Ryu to the Henshinjo so that she could transform into her alter ego, Melodi Hime (thanks to the kimono). She loved her new outfit!

Posted Image Posted Image

What an exciting day! I'll go for Meloditchi's happy items tomorrow.

TMGC+C
Junichi was so sweet today. He decorated the house very nicely for my birthday as well. :)

Posted Image

We went outside to check on our plant (I forgot to check on it yesterday, so it sprouted twice today) but unfortunately, it sprouted up into a gnarled tree again, most likely because of all that snow we've been getting.

Junichi planted another seed in its place before going to the matchmakerís. He fell in love with Lavuzukintchi there and so they were married. They had a baby boy. I named him Hitoshi (ďeven-temperedĒ). He evolved into Kuribotchi after an hour.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Thatís all for today. Thanks so much for reading!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 01 January 2012 - 11:33 AM ( #257 )

Happy New Year, TamaTalk! :)

December 30, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L
I worked on Ryuís happy items today. Before getting her favorite dessert, the Heart Parfait Ice from Tama Cafť, we went out for a main course first. Ryu had the Ochazuke from the Restaurant while I had Katsu Curry. After we finished our meal, we went out for some dessert. She adores the Heart Parfait.

Her other happy item is the Okarina from a Retro Toys seed. I noticed before we left that we didnít have any at home so we took a little trip to Tama Depa while we were still out around town. As soon as we got home, Ryu planted the Retro Toys seed in hopes that an Okarina would appear tomorrow.

When we were all settled down, I gave Ryu another kimono I had saved for her. Of course, she had to temporarily return her Henshinjo outfit to try on the regular kimono. I made sure to bring her back to the Henshinjo to change her back to Melodi Hime right after she tried on the kimono. The Uwasatchi incident is still fresh on my mind. :P

Posted Image

To be continued...

OldSchoolTama

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:12 PM ( #258 )

December 30, 2011 (continued)

Before Ryu went to bed, I took a picture of her outside. I just love the pretty blue color of the dark sky.

By the way, I forgot to mention in my previous posts that I changed the icons back to the Melody icons, since there was no new icon choice unlocked after obtaining 24 unique characters (only a new location) and I like them much better than the Waru ones anyway. :)

TMGC+C
Hitoshi was so excited to check on his plant this morning that he ran outside even before I could get him to take a bath for the morning.

Posted Image

After observing his plant for a while, I gently asked him to come back inside so that we could get him washed up.

Later in the day, he evolved into the adorable Kikitchi. I took a picture of him outside too. Such a nice blue color (you all probably know by now how I adore the color blue :D)!

Posted Image

Thatís all for today. Thanks for reading!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:03 PM ( #259 )

December 31, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L
So we went outside to check on our Retro Toys seed first thing in the morning and we were very lucky to find that an Okarina had sprung from the seed!

Then the following message popped up and I was led back to the location where all the toys were kept, which I exited out of when I couldnít find where the Okarina was stored. Then I realized, duh, I probably ran out of space and so the iD L was prompting me to delete an item to make room for the Okarina. :P So after I did that, I planted another seed, did the time trick so that the seed can sprout faster, and voila! I had my Okarina.

Ryu was very eager to try it out. It turned out that she was a natural at it. :)

Later on in the day, Ryu earned her last happy sign.

To be continued...

OldSchoolTama

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:50 PM ( #260 )

December 31, 2011 (continued)

Ryu was ready to visit the matchmaker after that. After going on a few dates, Maisutatchi and Ryu fell in love with each other. They were married in a lovely wedding ceremony shortly thereafter.

Ryu came home with the egg, from which a baby girl hatched (Momoirotchi again! Iíll be going for Rolutchi, of course). I named her Maki (ďtrue hopeĒ).

She evolved into Rolutchi after an hour. Quiet day afterward.

TMGC+C
Nothing much going on with Hitoshi today. We went outside to check on the progress of our tree and Iím glad to say that itís coming along very nicely.

Posted Image

Until we meet again!
  • FullBlownWitch likes this

OldSchoolTama

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:10 PM ( #261 )

Oh my. Iíve got quite a lot of backlogging to do, havenít I? Well, let me just say that itís been a hectic couple of weeks. Yes, Iíve been on winter vacation and yes, Iíve still got a week more of it to go, but Iíve been busy running around doing work and other things I havenít had time for while Iím in school. This, and Iíve been taking some time for myself. It was a very difficult semester and I hope you guys donít blame me for wanting to be a little selfish. :D I sincerely apologize for my absence. I have several things to make known before I begin bombarding you with my words and pictures over the next several days:

Thank you so much to Durch_den_monsun for your kind words about my log! I hope I continue to provide a great read for you and all others out there!

Fellow members, thank you for being here. To the lurkers and guests out there: dive in to our community! Itíll be fun!

As Iíve mentioned before, I donít do this often, but I would like to take some time to plug my log. I am incredibly amazed at all of the feedback you all have offered me and itís because of you that I am able to do all this, so hats off to you all. If you like my log, please donít hesitate to let me know, whether it be through PM, profile comment, or rating (by clicking the stars up in the top left corner). If you feel compelled to follow my log (by clicking ďFollow This TopicĒ in the upper right corner...if you'd like, there is an option to anonymously follow), please feel free to do so! I appreciate any and all feedback, especially if you think that this log deserves anything less than 5 stars. I pride myself on doing my best in everything that I can so let me know if you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, etc. I love hearing from you guys.

My logís first anniversary, which falls on January 17, is fast approaching. Iím not sure if Iím doing anything for the special day but I will be around, thatís for sure. Iíve been a hermit long enough. :P

If you have some time on your hands, please feel free to check out the rest of my log. This past year of logging has been a great one and I hope to log about more and more Tamagotchis and other virtual pets as I go along. Iíve featured my P2, Music Star, TMGO, TMGC+C, iD, iD L, Oceangotch, Morino, and others, and there are many more to come so stay tuned!

Iím hoping to get an updated picture of my collection up here soon. My current picture (check it out in my signature!) is nearly a year old!

I recently won an auction for a Tamagotchi, something I haven't done in a while, and I am proud to display it here. I could not resist a Tamagotchi with music notes on it. :)

Posted Image

Please have much patience with me as I catch up with my logging, which I havenít done in over 2 weeks. There are a lot of words to be written and pictures to sort through (not to mention me reaching back into the deep recesses of my mind to try and recall all this information :P). Thanks for sticking by me!

Without much further ado, letís get back into it!

January 1, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

Maki the Rolutchi enjoyed a restful New Yearís Day. She evolved into Hineonetchi later on, as expected.

TMGC+C
Hitoshiís tree sprouted up and produced paint palettes. He evolved into Gozarutchi in the evening.

Short update for January 1. I guess itís better that way; donít want to overdo it too much on the first day back. :P Until next time!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:17 PM ( #262 )

January 2, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

Caught her doing the pee-pee wiggle dance :P

I wasn’t really sure how many care misses I obtained this day but to be safe, I went for one of the special connection characters instead. I ended up with Madonnatchi, a character I’ve already gotten anyway. Long story short, I mistakenly switched the two around and connected to 6 friends (rather than 30 times with one friend). Ah well, nice to see Mandonnatchi again anyway. I’ll be taking her to the matchmaker in a couple of days.

Connection and evolution

TMGC+C
Hitoshi is still a Gozarutchi. He will be able to go to the matchmaker tomorrow.

Posted Image

That’s all for January 2. Stay tuned for more!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:48 PM ( #263 )

First of all, thank you so much to Space Cupcake for checking out my log. I hope you continue to find it interesting as much as I have fun doing this. :)

January 3-6, 2012

I took less pictures than I normally do over the past couple of weeks so thatíll make catching up a whole lot easier. Here we go!

Tamagotchi iD L
I didnít do much with Maki on the 3rd, since I was just waiting for her to be able to go to the matchmaker. On the 4th, I took her there and she met and fell in love with Shishitchi. They were married in a simple wedding ceremony and she came home with an egg.

A baby boy hatched from it. I named the newest addition to our family Kaede (ďmapleĒ).

He evolved into Furutsupantchi after the hour of care.

Posted Image

I didnít get a picture of this right when it happened but the next day, he evolved into Happabouyatchi. The day after that, on the 6th, Kaede evolved into Spacytchi. I guess I made more care misses than I thought I did.

Thatís all that happened with my iD L during this time period.

TMGC+C
I donít know why but I felt compelled to just let Hitoshi be during this time period. I think this was when my hectic schedule kicked in and so I just kept him as he was. No pictures of Hitoshi, unfortunately.

Stay tuned for more updates! Thanks so much for reading!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:42 AM ( #264 )

Thank you once again to Durch_den_monsun for checking out my log. You're amazing! :)

January 7-8, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L
Sadly, my Kaede left me a note and ran away from me so I restarted my iD L. A new egg came to be and a baby boy hatched out of the egg. I named him Kazuki (ďharmonious hopeĒ). He evolved into Furutsupantchi after the hour.

TMGC+C
My guy evolved into an Oldie, Ojitchi. Again, I donít know why I had the urge to just let him be for all of these days but there you are!

Posted Image

Short update for this time period. Iíll be back soon for more updates!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:34 PM ( #265 )

Today, January 17, 2012, marks the first anniversary of my log. This past year of logging has been incredibly amazing, thanks to you guys! Many thanks for being patient with me, especially with school, the hustle and bustle of daily life, and in the near future, work, going on over here on my end. I hope to continue logging for many years to come! As always, please feel free to send me a PM or make a profile comment if you have any feedback, suggestions, questions, comments, anything!

Oh, and as soon as the newest addition to my virtual pet family arrives, I'll get an updated picture of my collection up. It's been a while since I've done that. Onward with the logging!

January 9-12, 2012

Ahh, me slacking off on pictures really has made catching up with my log so much easier. :P

Tamagotchi iD L
Though I didnít get a picture of it happening, Kazuki evolved into Happabouyatchi on the 9th. From that point on, I admit that I lost track of care misses but I had hoped that I would get an adult character I havenít gotten yet. As luck would have it, Kazuki evolved into Guriguritchi on the 10th. Sweet!

Posted Image

On the 11th, I worked on his happy signs. He used the artistís paint palette to paint a lovely picture. The sky lit up with the bright sunlight, even though it was snowing at the time. :) Kurimi Pan from the Bakery was his favorite thing to chow down on. He also likes the Wing Hat from Tama Mori.

I took Kazuki to the matchmaker on the 12th after he obtained his last happy sign.

He fell in love with Uwasatchi and they were married in a beautiful wedding ceremony.

To be continued...

OldSchoolTama

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:42 PM ( #266 )

January 9-12, 2012 (continued)

Kazuki came home with the egg and from it hatched a baby boy. I named him Raiden ("thunder and lightningĒ).

He evolved into Furutsupantchi after an hour.

Posted Image

TMGC+C
Unfortunately, my Hitoshi went back to Tamagotchi Planet today. Have I been super inattentive or what? :P Anyway, I donít start up my +C again until the 15th, so stay tuned for that!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:35 AM ( #267 )

January 13-15, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L
Raiden evolved from Furutsupantchi into Happabouyatchi again.

Posted Image

On the 14th, he evolved into SpacytchiÖagain. :P I decided to keep him around for the full 48 hours so that he could get all of his happy signs because he was immortalized in his ďillĒ form (for lack of a better description :P) under the book icon.

So on the 15th, I worked on Spacytchiís happy signs. First, we went to the Restaurant to have the steak. Then he enjoyed some tiramisu at Tama Cafť, and when we got home, he and his band gave us a rousing performance, complete with his metal guitar from Tama Depa. It was a relaxing night thereafter.

TMGC+C
As I mentioned in a previous post, I didnít restart my +C until the 15th, so when I finally A+C-ed my +C on that day, a new egg appeared and out hatched a baby girl. I named her Izumi (ďfountainĒ).

I didnít get a picture of this but she evolved into Sakuramotchi after a very easy hour of care (as stated in previous posts, first generation +C babies donít lose hunger or happiness hearts, nor do they poo, so the experience was very easy! :D).

Thatís all for now. Thank you so much for stopping by!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:44 AM ( #268 )

January 16, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L
As soon as Raiden earned his last happy sign, I took him to meet the woman of his dreams.

He and Furawatchi were married and they had a beautiful baby girl.

I named her Saki (ďblossomĒ). She evolved into Rolutchi after an hour.

Strange, because I wasnít as attentive with her as I normally am when I get Rolutchi, so maybe the process of getting a certain toddler is a little more random than I thought. Anyway, I decided to try for Watawatatchi. We'll see how that goes!

TMGC+C
Izumi evolved from Sakuramotchi into Chamametchi today. Nothing much else went on with her.

Posted Image

Stay tuned for more Tamagotchi adventures! Iíll be logging a new one starting on the 17th. Thanks so much for reading! :)

OldSchoolTama

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:21 PM ( #269 )

First things first: many, many thanks to Orandatchi, graficks, and tamatown123 for your continued support and kind words as we delve in to my second year of logging. :) Also, I have received a request from Violetchilluvr3 to start up my Tamago-chu set, which I will gladly do very soon!

My apologies again for the delay in updating. Yet another semester of nursing school (my second to last!) just started up this week and so I've got a new lecture and clinical schedule to get accustomed to and it's been a pretty overwhelming week. Thanks so much for your patience!

January 17, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L
Saki evolved into Hineonetchi today, as expected. I will be trying for Watawatatchi.

Posted Image

TMGC+C
Nothing much going on with Izumi today. She'll evolve into an adult tomorrow. I did let her play with her designated item today, the storybook.

Keitai
I figured I'd break out one of my Tamagotchis that I haven't played with before and so I decided to try out my Keitai. I love this shell design so much. It's a very pretty blue and somehow reminds me of Christmas all at the same time. Anyway, I wanted to try this one out because I recently won another Keitai through Ebay and if I like it, I may start up the new Keitai and try out the whole "mating via IR" thing (I haven't done that since I played with the V1s I have, before the start of this log).

So I hatched my Keitai and out of the egg came a baby boy. I wanted to keep things simple, so I just named him . :D

The stats icon has the usual stuff: hunger and happiness meters, training bar, GPs earned, age, weight, name, gender, and generation. We've got our typical meal and snack options.

Posted Image

There are 3 games. The first one involves trying to catch the music notes in the cup while avoiding the droppings. The second one involves trying to get the ball into the hoop. The third one didn't open up until my guy (I guess I'll call him Hearts XD) evolved into a toddler but basically Hearts runs in a race and the objective of the game is to predict if he'll get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place. Kind of a strange game but still cool to play.

To be continued...

OldSchoolTama

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:39 PM ( #270 )

January 17, 2012 (continued)

After about an hour of care, Hearts evolved into the adorable Hitodetchi.

Posted Image

I was then able to try out the third built-in game.

Posted Image

Other cute animations :D

Not a bad Tamagotchi to play with! Itís got a very V1-esque feel to it. Also, a salesman occasionally comes by and offers up some stuff for grabs, which we have the option of purchasing if weíd like. Neat feature!

Thatís all for now! Stay tunedÖ

OldSchoolTama

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:11 AM ( #271 )

January 18, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L
Saki evolved into Watawatatchi today.

She convinced me to head to Donuts Park so that we could adopt a pet, since we haven't done that in a while. Sopratchi really warmed up to Saki, so we adopted her.

Nothing much else going on with Saki. I will go for her happy signs tomorrow.

TMGC+C
Izumi evolved into Lavuzukintchi. She also enjoyed a very restful day.

Posted Image

Keitai
Hearts evolved into Ringotchi today. He is a very well-behaved teen!

By the way, I will be selling some of my Tamagotchis, starting with an Akai I have. You can more find information HERE. :)

Thanks so much for reading!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:35 AM ( #272 )

January 19, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L
It was a relaxing morning for Saki. At lunch, she really wanted to go and have dessert first, but I convinced her to have some food before we could go and get some treats. She had some Ikura Don from the Restaurant. Of course, I had to spoil her rotten by going to both the Bakery AND Tama Cafť for dessert. She had the Fuwafuwa Castella and Smile Cookie, which both gave her one happy sign each.

When we came back from our adventures in TamaTown, she had the Cloud Candy from Tama Depa. She really does have a sweet tooth!

I also thought it was cool that the little hat on her head with the face in it mimics her emotions. Interesting to see!

To be continued...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NO COMMENTS

†