Photo
* * * * * 47 votes
NO COMMENTS

OldSchoolTama's Virtual Pet Log

• Please log in to reply

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:42 AM ( #273 )

January 19, 2012 (continued)

TMGC+C
Izumiís designated item is also the storybook, similar to Chamametchi. Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? Not Izumi, apparently. XD

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Nothing much else going on with her today. She will be heading to the matchmaker soon!

Keitai
Hearts was just kind of taking it easy today too. I caught some adorable animations.

Thatís all for today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:31 PM ( #274 )

January 20-22, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L
No pictures of Saki on the 20th. I took her to the matchmaker on the 21st after she earned her last happy sign.

Posted Image

She married the handsome Mametchi.

Posted Image

After their honeymoon, Saki came back with an egg and out hatched a baby boy. I named him Katsumi (“self-controlled”). Since he evolved into a toddler character that results in adults that I’ve had before, I decided to try for Kuchipatchi, since he has a Henshinjo costume I haven't stored under the book icon yet. Katsumi evolved into Kaubotchi after an hour.

He evolved into Bokuhoshitchi on the 22nd, as expected.

Posted Image

TMGC+C
Izumi also went to the matchmaker on the 21st. She married Kuchipatchi and they had a baby girl.

Posted Image

I named her Emiko (“smiling child”). She evolved into the adorable Memepetchi after an hour.

The next day, she evolved into Ichigotchi.

Posted Image

Keitai

Hearts evolved into Memetchi in this time period. Nothing much else going on with him.

Posted Image

Just wanted to remind everyone that I've got Tamagotchis for sale HERE. Just listed new ones today!

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading! :)

OldSchoolTama

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:44 PM ( #275 )

First things first: a shout-out to Pink Hippopotumas for checking out my log. We've been interweb peeps for quite some time now, haven't we? :) Thanks for reading my log and I hope you continue to enjoy it!

Just wanted to remind everyone that I've got Tamagotchis for sale HERE. These Tamagotchis are looking for new homes!

January 23, 2012

I only have pictures of my iD L today because Emiko on my +C was still an Ichigotchi, and nothing new happened with Hearts the Memetchi on my Keitai.

Katsumi evolved into Kuchipatchi, as I had hoped he would.

Posted Image

I then beamed over the dinosaur hat needed to change Kuchipatchi into Patchizaurusu.

After purchasing the hat from Tama Mori, I let Katsumi try it out just to see how it looks alone. It looks like the hat is eating Kuchipatchi! :P

Posted Image

We then headed to the Henshinjo to try out his new costume. Awesome costume, no? :D

Thatís all for the 23rd. Stay tunedÖ

OldSchoolTama

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:18 AM ( #276 )

January 24-25, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

Katsumi and I celebrated Bokutchi’s birthday today.

Today was all about getting Katsumi’s happy signs. First, we headed out to lunch at the Restaurant and he had his favorite meal, the Jumbo Gyoza. After that came dessert. We stopped by Tama Café to pick up the Heart Parfait Ice, another favorite of his. After we came home, Katsumi got his third happy symbol from the Cloud Candy.

On the 25th, Katsumi received his last happy sign and so his character was stored under the book icon in his Patchizaurusu costume.

Posted Image

A sad thing happened though: I got too inattentive today and so Katsumi ran away from me. :( I thought that the pictured stored would still be the picture shown above, but of course, I forgot that when a character runs away from you, the “ill/unhappy” picture is shown (you’ll see it in an upcoming update). That’s too bad…I’m going to have to re-do that. Oh well, perfect excuse to try for the adorable Kuchipatchi again.

TMGG+G
Emiko evolved into Makiko today. I didn’t do much with her today, as evidenced by the one picture of her I took…after she went to bed for the night. :P

Posted Image

As I mentioned above, I was very inattentive on the 25th, so I didn’t take any pictures of Emiko that day.

Keitai
No pictures of Hearts on both days. If I remember correctly though, the matchmaker did bring by a potential mate for him on the 25th. He politely declined though because he felt that he was not yet ready for marriage. We’ll see what’s in store for him in the coming days!

That’s all for now. Thanks so much for reading!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:57 AM ( #277 )

January 26, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L
So here I go again, restarting my iD L. I really need to get better about preventing all of these runaways from happening. :P Anyway, I A+C-ed, as usual, and got a brand new egg. It hatched and out came a baby girl, Choribotchi. I named her Aika (ďlove songĒ).

By the way, if any of you were wondering what that first option under the bath icon is for, it's so that your character can use the toilet if you manage to catch it doing the wiggle dance. I can see how it would be kind of confusing to see that option there because it isn't selectable otherwise.

You can probably tell I enjoy catching the pee-pee wiggle dance. XD

She evolved into Kingyobotchi after an hour of care. I decided to try for Makiko.

Other pictures of Aika as a toddler.

To be continued...

OldSchoolTama

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:10 AM ( #278 )

January 26, 2012 (continued)

By the way, hereís the picture of my poor Katsumi that I need to replace. He looks so sad! =/

Posted Image

TMGC+C
It was Emikoís day to go to the matchmaker today. Before she headed out, she took her time getting ready. Mametchi was on her mind, as you can see.

When the matchmaker presented Mametchi to Emiko, she did not hesitate to say yes when he asked for her hand in marriage. It was a very joyous occasion!

She came home with a baby girl. I named her Shizuka (ďquietĒ). I didnít get a picture of this but she evolved into Sakuramotchi after an hour.

Posted Image

Keitai
Hearts was also lucky with love today. The matchmaker brought by a potential mate; Gozarutchi was chosen.

Kind of confusing, considering Hearts is supposedly a boy. I think I read somewhere that most characters on the Keitai can be considered female or maleÖmaybe that would explain things. Anyway, Iím used to thinking of Memetchi as a female and Gozarutchi as a male, so I guess it all works out. They were married and had a baby boy.

Posted Image

I decided to tab up my Keitai after Hearts left, but more on that later.

Thanks for reading! :)

OldSchoolTama

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:06 PM ( #279 )

January 27, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L
I really need to stop playing with fire. :P Luckily I caught this on time.

After that harrowing ordeal, Aika evolved into Sabosabotchi, as expected.

Posted Image

Iím one step closer to getting Makiko. Now to make 4 care misses. Iím sure itíll work out. A trip to the fortune teller reassured Aika. :D

TMGC+C
Shizuka evolved into Ichigotchi today. Since we had a tree full of poo the last time, she decided to plant another one. It got plenty of nourishment, as it was raining outside.

Keitai
Nothing new happening with Hearts and the baby boy. Theyíre just enjoying each otherís company.

Stay tunedÖ

OldSchoolTama

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:50 AM ( #280 )

January 28, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L
Aika evolved into Makiko today.

Posted Image

I beamed over the Dark Dress (my, is it expensive!), which goes to Tama Mori. I let her try it on just to see what it looks like before she goes to the Henshinjo.

I took her to the Henshinjo later on so that she could change into her alter ego, the Jigoku Queen. Itís a very interesting costume!

To be continued...

OldSchoolTama

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:12 AM ( #281 )

January 28, 2012 (continued from here)

TMGC+C
Shizuka was so eager to go outside and check on her plant first thing in the morning that she slipped past me before I could tell her to go take a bath. :P After seeing the tree sprout up some more, she headed inside for a bath.

Ichigotchi's special item is also the white cream.

Keitai
I noticed this morning that Hearts’ baby boy was sleeping and Hearts had gone back to Tamagotchi Planet.

Posted Image

I tabbed up my Keitai because it was a good first run and I wanted to focus my attention on my Tamago-chu pair, which I started on the 29th. I think it’s better this way, especially with school starting up for me again.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:36 PM ( #282 )

Slowly and steadily catching up...

January 29, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L
Aika was in a very dressy mood today. After some lunch at Tama Restaurant, she rounded off the afternoon with her favorite dessert, tiramisu, from Tama Café.

She absolutely insisted on playing dress-up after coming home. Of course, she had to return her Henshinjo costume (I remembered to put it back on her, don’t worry :P) in order to try on a new dress I got her. She looked very pretty in it!

Posted Image

Of course, playing dress-up wouldn’t be complete without the makeup. She had a fun time trying some out, although I kept insisting that she was a bit too young to be thinking about wearing makeup. They want to grow up so fast. :’)

TMGC+C
No pictures today but Shizuka evolved into Lavuzukintchi...again. :P

Tamago-Chu
So begin the tales of my Tamago-Chu pair.

Posted Image

I bought this set for a great deal a year ago (see this post) and am very excited to start logging about them. A bit about these guys: the name means “egg kiss” and they’re pretty simple to operate. They’re more of a novelty item – you don’t care for them like you would a normal Tamagotchi, you just watch how they interact. There are 5 designs; I have the moon and flower design.

Anyway, I just put new batteries in, pressed reset (you do have the option to download or reset, which is pretty neat), named them (I wasn’t very creative, I just picked a letter for each; it’s all in Japanese), and set the date and time.

Posted Image
Setting date/time and intro screen

To be continued...

OldSchoolTama

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:30 PM ( #283 )

January 29, 2012 (continued)

After that, I was asked to choose a teen character on each unit, so I did that at random. Iím not sure about the name of the character that I chose on the male egg (anyone know, by any chance?) but the character on the female egg is Ringotchi.

The 3 different options

Posted Image
My choice at random

Posted Image
How the units look

If you push the sides of the eggs together where the white, heart-shaped buttons are, they interact with each other via the infrared ports up at the top (if you just press the white buttons together without aligning the IR ports, or if you just press the white button separately, they won't interact). When theyíre younger, they just kiss, but as they get older, more animations can be seen. Also, if you press the C button, they do C-button animations. The following are just a variety of pictures I caught during the day. Pretty adorable!

Posted Image
Fostering love between the cute couple

Freshening up

Posted Image
Sleeping

Here's something interesting to note - after they go to sleep, they can be woken up again without consequence by pressing the C button 3 times. Another interesting fact is that they don't sound like regular Tamagotchis at all. The beeps sound very soft and have a tinkling quality to them.

Thatís it for now. I'll be back soon for more updates!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:44 AM ( #284 )

January 30, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L
Well, Aika has been an adult for the past 48 hours so she received her last happy symbol today.

I took her to the matchmaker and who else should be there but Mr.-Perfect-for-Aika himself, Maisutatchi? They were married after a whirlwind romance.

Aika came home with the egg and a few seconds later, out hatched a baby boy. I named him Kenta (ďhealthy/strongĒ).

Wiggle dance

He evolved into Nannokitchi after an hour.

Posted Image

Since Iíve gotten all the adults in both the Kaubotchi and Bokuhoshitchi lines, Iím not really sure which adult Iím going for yet. Maybe Kuchipatchi since I need to redo his picture in the TaMa ToMo book.

To be continued...

OldSchoolTama

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:03 AM ( #285 )

January 30, 2012 (continued)

TMGC+C
My gal went outside first thing in the morning to check on her tree and since we didn’t check yesterday, it sprouted up twice until it blossomed into a tree filled with…poo. I like the looks on her face. At first she was like :D and then she was like -_-

Shizuka was not pleased so she planted another tree. Better luck next time, hopefully!

Tamago-Chu
Probably the best thing about the Tamago-Chu is how coordinated the various animations are. Case in point: my girl is playing the piano and my guy appears to be jammin’ to the music. They’re not even connected! I love that! :D

Posted Image

There are plenty more in-sync animations where that came from so stay tuned!

Thanks so much for reading!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:24 AM ( #286 )

January 31, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L
I had morning clincals today and a bunch of errands to do so I didnít take pictures until later in the day. Kenta evolved into Bokuhoshitchi, as expected.

Posted Image

I think I lost track of the care misses after that though. Weíll see what happens.

TMGC+C

It's a very rare occasion for me to catch an adult character doing the wiggle dance :P

It was Shizukaís turn to go to the matchmaker today. She met Shimashimatchi there. They fell in love and got married.

Posted Image

Shizuka had a baby boy and named him Makoto (ďsincere/trueĒ). He evolved into Ahirukutchi after an hour.

Tamago-Chu

Connecting and innocent kiss on the cheek. How very chaste!

Until we meet again!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:56 PM ( #287 )

February 1, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L
I ended up getting Gozarutchi.

Posted Image

Iíve got to get back on track with getting unique characters again, though it has been a bit difficult to do now that classes have started up again. Hereís hoping I do a better job in the coming generations.

TMGC+C
Makoto evolved into Young Mametchi today. Heíll reach adulthood in a couple of days.

Posted Image

Tamago-Chu
So I was sitting in the car before driving home tonight when I decided to connect my Tamago-Chu pair for the first time that day, just to see what would happen but little did I know that something big would happen. My girl and boy evolved into Memetchi and Kuchipatchi, respectively. Also, they had a baby today! Iím not sure about all the names of the characters (Iím going to have to hunt around for a chart or the like) but isnít she (Iím assuming the baby is a she) adorable? Sheís shaped like a heart! The new baby alternates between her parents whenever they connect, which is a cool little detail.

Anyway, I didnít get a picture of the happy couple and their baby until I got home. Once I was at home, I connected them again and I watched them get married.

The happily-married couple toasted to their big day.

Thatís all for now. Stay tuned!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:41 AM ( #288 )

February 2, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L
It was Gozarutchiís birthday today, so Kenta celebrated his own birthday!

Posted Image

Not much else going on with him during the day. I will marry him off first thing in the morning.

TMGC+C
Makoto went outside to check on the tree today and to his pleasant surprise, a cotton candy tree sporuted to life. Needless to say, he really enjoyed this tree and all the treats it had to offer.

Tamago-Chu
Iím not quite sure how long the parents are going to stick around or if theyíre going to be leaving and also, Iím wondering if theyíre going to have another baby at some point because if the parents do leave, only one child remains. Oh well, I'm just going to go with the flow and see where it takes me. In the meantime, here are some more adorable animations.

Posted Image
Oh, technology.

Dancing with each other and playing games

My gal "jumping the screen" to cook for her guy

Posted Image
Good night!

Until we meet again!

OldSchoolTama

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:53 AM ( #289 )

I'm honored to give a shout-out to HippyFish for visiting my log. I hope you enjoy my Tamago-Chu entries, and congratulations on scoring a set of your own! Thanks again for stopping by! :)

February 3, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L
I took Kenta to the matchmaker this morning. He married the lovely Pichipitchi and they had a baby girl. I named her Hanako (“flower child”).

So I was browsing around when I realized that I have 28 TamaTomo characters. Though this didn’t open up a new set of icon backgrounds, I checked under the door icon to see if there was anything new there. Silly me, I hadn’t realized that a new location, the Gotchi School, had opened up (door icon, screen 4, third choice). Hanako got to go to school with Mimitchi and Mr. Turtlepedia was there too! That was very cool to see.

Anyway, she evolved from Choribotchi to Paletchi after an hour.

Posted Image

To be continued...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NO COMMENTS

†