OldSchoolTama's Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just in case anyone is wondering, I will be logging my iD L soon. I actually started it up yesterday but I'd like to get all caught up with my logging first (which is what I've been doing) before I log it. It'll be a tall order, since I'm only on April 4 at the moment. I haven't updated my log since April 9, and that was me writing about what happened on March 25 (you can see how far behind I am :p ). I only got a chance to start updating again just yesterday. @_@ I normally take a ton of pictures along the way though so that even if I don't get a chance to log right away, I'll remember what went on thanks to the time stamps on my pictures. I know I don't have to catch myself up by logging about the last few weeks that I missed but I'd feel kind of weird if I didn't. My goal is to have everything updated, including the iD L entries, by this weekend. I'm so eager to write about it! ♥ If you're interested in seeing a picture of it, feel free to scroll back a bit to my April 19 entry.

April 4, 2011

I took Emi to the matchmaker today, where she fell in love with Shimashimatchi, and they had a baby girl. I named her Fumiko (“child of treasured beauty”). Fumiko evolved into the toddler Sakuramotchi, as usual for the odd generation (I am currently on the 9th generation). Nothing much else happened for the rest of the day. I still haven’t taken Darren to the Date Place.

IMG_3733.jpg
IMG_3734.jpg
IMG_3740.jpg

April 5, 2011

So my package from HLJ arrived today, carrying my Marine Border Tamagotchi Nano. I got quite lucky with this one and snagged it before it went out of stock. I used SAL shipping and it took 11 days to arrive so if anyone is wondering about SAL shipping from HLJ, I would definitely recommend it, especially if you’d like to save some money and don’t mind waiting a bit longer for your item. It’s packaged nicely too. Just look at all that empty space in the box! :p Everything was secured firmly though.

IMG_3742.jpg
IMG_3743.jpg

I'm really pleased with this particular design. First of all, there's a lot of blue in it (I'm sure you all know by now that it's my favorite color) but what's even more special about this one to me is that it's got that sea/marine/ocean theme going on. This is something I can appreciate because I've lived very close to the ocean all my life and have a lot of very fond memories involving the ocean. I've moved around quite a bit for as long as I can remember but being close to the ocean has been a constant factor in my life to this day. I don't think that's ever going to change.

TMGC+C

Fumiko spent most of the day outside today, basking in the sunlight and playing with the blossoms that were falling from the tree at the side of the house. Sometimes I wish I had as much free time as she does. :D

IMG_3748.jpg

TMGO

Darren had evolved into an Oldie and I figured it was high time that I take him to Ms. Busybody so that she could find him a companion. As soon as we got there, Darren took one look at Ringotchi and told me that she was the apple of his eye. XD I held back my laughter because it was obvious that he was so smitten by her that he hadn't realized what he had just said. Well, she clearly felt the same way about him. They were married in a nice wedding ceremony and then he brought her back to his place, where they shared a meal together. What a happy couple!

IMG_3751.jpg
IMG_3752.jpg
IMG_3757.jpg

Stay tuned...

Last edited by a moderator:
Moving right along...

April 6, 2011

My iD came in the mail today! It looks like a jewel. I’m loving the pearly blue sheen of the egg shell!

IMG_3762.jpg
IMG_3763.jpg
CopyofIMG_3765-1.jpg

I’ve started looking through the download topics for all the downloads still available and I’ve been scouring Ebay for a really cheap phone that would transfer these files to my iD. Looking forward to logging this one!

TMGC+C

I decided to do something a little different today and made 4 or more care misses to get the “bad” teen, Ichigotchi. I’ve gotten Chamametchi, the good teen, many times already so I wanted to try something new. Plus, I think Ichigotchi is adorable.

IMG_3766.jpg
IMG_3771.jpg

TMGO

Nothing much went on today with Darren and his bride. They enjoyed a nice honeymoon. I think they overindulged just a little too much. :p

IMG_3768.jpg

I'll be back soon for more! It's the weekend so I'll really be pushing to get things all updated so that I can start talking about my iD L already! :D

April 7, 2011

TMGC+C

Fumiko had been pressing me to use the white cream that was stored away in the chest so I took it out and we played with it. I was under the impression that it was a type of cream that goes on the face but it looks like she’s indulging in a little bit of cake more than anything so maybe it's a type of icing for the cake. This item is good for Makiko too. Just look at her; she looks like a little berry sitting on top of this nice cake! She ate her way out of the cake, emerging through the top there, that silly girl. :p

IMG_3777.jpg
IMG_3778.jpg
IMG_3780.jpg
IMG_3783.jpg

TMGO

Darren and his wife had a cute baby girl today. They definitely enjoyed their time together.

IMG_3775.jpg
IMG_3784.jpg

To be continued...

April 7, 2011 (continued)

After some brief research, I bought a phone on Ebay, a Palm Treo. It came with an AC adapter, data cable, car charger, SD wireless card, and carrying case, all for under $10 with shipping. I was very pleased with this purchase. :) I now have a phone with IR!

I decided to start up my new iD and fiddle around with it a little. Not necessarily to start up a brand new generation (I'm going to wait until I receive my phone), just to check out some of the functions. I am very impressed with how everything looks on the iD. Don't get me wrong, the color is fantastic on the TMGC+C but it's even more brilliant on the iD. I connected my TMGC+C to the iD and the two friends played connection games and gave each other gifts (either flowers or poo). Fumiko was stored in the iD’s friend list and vice versa.

IMG_3790.jpg

The iD's previous owner had Belltchi as the current character.

IMG_3792.jpg
IMG_3795.jpg

Visiting each other.

IMG_3793.jpg
IMG_3796.jpg

Belltchi's gifts to Fumiko.

IMG_3797.jpg

Belltchi was stored in Fumiko's friends list.

Shortly after this, Fumiko evolved into Lavuzukintchi.

IMG_3800.jpg

I noticed something when I was flipping through the menus of the book icon on my TMGC+C. It looks like it keeps a record of the characters who pass on under my care. There, I saw a picture of Midori, my precious 29th generation Otokitchi I had lost a while back. ♥

IMG_3798.jpg

It was a quiet day on April 8, 2011.

That’s it for now! Thanks for reading! :)

April 9, 2011

TMGC+C

I woke up this morning to find that Fumiko was wearing her finest clothing and looking her best. They really do grow up so fast. :’) We left the house and headed to the matchmaker’s place. Ms. Busybody presented Fumiko with suitor after suitor but none of them seemed to tickle her fancy…until Kuromametchi walked through the door. I had no idea she had a thing for boys with earrings. XD I gave them my blessing and they were married. The couple had a baby girl, who I named Ren (‘water lily”).

IMG_3810.jpg
IMG_3812.jpg

After an hour of care, Ren evolved into the even-generation female toddler, Memepetchi, whom I haven’t seen in a while. She’s so adorable!

IMG_3816.jpg
IMG_3823.jpg

TMGO

Darren and his bride had a baby girl a couple of days ago and they left her in my care this morning after a tearful goodbye. I named her Kathryn and she evolved into cute Belltchi after an hour. Kathryn enjoyed a quiet day today. I wanted to fill up the entire training bar over time so I paid a little more attention to the poo cycle this time around. :D

IMG_3807.jpg

IMG_3818.jpg
IMG_3819.jpg

Stay tuned...

Powering through these next few days because there isn’t as much to tell. I’m so close to catching up! I’ll let the pictures do most of the talking. :)

April 10, 2011

TMGC+C

Ren evolved into Chamametchi. Not much else went on today with her.

IMG_3826.jpg

TMGO

Kathryn evolved into Shelltchi today. She mostly kept to herself but I did catch her brushing her teeth like a good girl. She caught me looking at her and so she flashed me that brilliant smile of hers. :)

IMG_3836.jpg
IMG_3837.jpg

Kathryn evolved into Pipotchi on April 11, 2011.

IMG_3838.jpg

Ren evolved into Makiko on the 12th.

IMG_3841.jpg

It was a quiet day on the 13th.

April 14, 2011

TMGC+C

I took Ren to the matchmaker today. She met up with Kuchipatchi there. He looked so handsome. I could see why she was so enamored by him. They got married and had a baby girl, who I named Ume (“plum blossom”). Ume evolved into Sakuramotchi.

IMG_3844.jpg
IMG_3845.jpg
IMG_3846.jpg

Ume evolved into Chamametchi on the 15th.

IMG_3853.jpg

TMGO

Sometime between the last entry and today's, Kathryn had evolved into an Oldie. I finally took her to the Date Place. She met her match with Ojitchi and so they were married in a small ceremony.

IMG_3851.jpg

I've got to run soon but I'll be back for more catching up. I did promise I'd be updated with all the entries, including the iD L ones, by this weekend, and by golly, it's going to happen! :D Till next time!

I sincerely apologize for flying through these past several updates (from around the “March 25” entry I made on April 9 to now). I really enjoy logging about my Tamagotchis but because I hadn't updated in so long until now and in the interest of time (and because of the fact that I’ve got a shiny new iD L I’d like to log about :D ), I wanted to get through the older updates as quickly as I could while still providing the necessary details. I’m nearing the home stretch! Without much further ado, onward with catching up!

April 16, 2011

I received my Palm Treo + accessories in the mail today. With that, I decided to officially start up my iD. I have to admit that besides that first crucial hour when a Tamagotchi is in the baby stage, I didn’t watch my iD as closely as I wanted for the rest of the day (though I did make sure that my baby didn’t starve or become too unhappy) because it was a beautiful Saturday afternoon, the sun was out, it was hot, and I had promised my boyfriend that we’d go to the beach and into the water because we don’t go nearly enough, much less swim in the water.

Before heading out to the beach, I put in new batteries, pressed the reset button, and selected ‘reset’ on the screen as well. I’m always thrilled to see the introductory screen for the color Tamagotchis when they are started up for the first time. After setting the time, date, my birthday, etc., an egg appeared on the screen and hatched shortly afterward.

IMG_3855.jpg
IMG_3856.jpg
IMG_3857.jpg
IMG_3858.jpg

There in front of me was a baby boy! I decided to call him Katsuo (“victorious child”). The character name is Pachikutchi. He looks so cute playing around with his trampoline!

IMG_3859.jpg
IMG_3860.jpg

After an hour, Katsuo evolved into Mattaritchi. He’s a silly-looking guy, isn’t he? XD

IMG_3862.jpg

I’ll be back later for more…

April 17, 2011

I got home from my boyfriend’s house sometime after midnight. I wasn’t very sleepy yet and besides, I was itching to play around with my new Palm Treo and start figuring out how to transfer some downloads to my iD. One software download and instruction manual later, I was beaming wallpapers to my iD.

IMG_3865.jpg

Thank you, Ra, for the Gryffindor common room wallpaper!

This afternoon, Katsuo evolved into Kiraratchi (oops, caught him mid-jump! :p ). After taking care of Katsuo’s toothache (he’s got such a sweet tooth), I spent a good chunk of the afternoon haunting the iD downloads threads again and messaging some members for updated links to some downloads. I’m pleased to say that I’ve saved a whole grip-load of the downloads to my computer and no longer feel that I’ve missed out on these wonderful downloads (what can I say? I’m always behind when it comes to getting the latest Tamagotchi models). :D

IMG_3869.jpg
IMG_3873.jpg

I spent the rest of the evening just trying out different items and wallpapers while taking pictures along the way.

IMG_3876.jpg
IMG_3877-1.jpg
IMG_3878.jpg

Using the Eco Bag to plant a nice garden. Note how the hair curls on the Ecousatchis when standing side-by-side spell "Eco."

IMG_3888.jpg

Thank you, Tama-Star_Girl, for this beautiful beach wallpaper!

IMG_3883.jpg

Thanks, neimo, for this fantastic Lord of the Rings wallpaper!

Before I forget, I just wanted to mention that potty-training the TMGO is a very nice feature indeed! I didn’t have to worry about cleaning up after my TMGO at all after Kathryn evolved into an adult. I’d also like to note that catching your TMGO doing the “wiggle dance” and taking your character to the restroom before they make a mess on the ground doesn’t seem to increase the training meter at all when your character is a baby (the stage when it’s easiest, in my opinion, to catch the dance because it happens so frequently…I guess Bandai wanted to challenge us a bit :p ). This observation is probably well-known by most out there and who knows if it happens every single time (I’ve only made an effort to completely fill up the meter once…my life is way too busy to be watching for the dance all the time) but I didn’t see any mention of the meter only increasing for training after the baby stage, which I didn’t know, and maybe this bit of information might be handy for those who may be wondering about that.

Until next time!

Just another manic Monday…

April 18, 2011

TMGC+C

Ume evolved into Lavuzukintchi (again!) today. I will be taking her to the matchmaker in a couple of days.

IMG_3897.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Katsuo evolved into Kuromametchi sometime during the day. I was busy with clinicals all morning and when I finally got a chance to glance at my boy, there he was!

IMG_3899.jpg

When I came home from class, I connected my iD with my TMGC+C again. The following pictures show Ume and Katsuo’s exchange. I wish I could read these letters.

IMG_3911.jpg
IMG_3912.jpg

IMG_3914.jpg
IMG_3915.jpg

I also made sure to get 3 out of 4 or Katsuo’s happy items (Ta, Ma, and To). Mo is earned after your character has been an adult for 72 hours (this applies to all iD characters).

TMGO

Kathryn and her husband had a baby girl. I currently have a Hoshitchi on my TMGO (I completely missed out on the baby stage), who I decided to name Quinn.

IMG_3896.jpg

That’s all for now!

If you looked through the last several entries of my log, you’ll probably notice that I usually don’t make updates as soon as they happen but I normally make them days, even weeks, after they happen. :p Well, the arrival of my iD L warranted its own immediate update, which I made on April 19 >>>HERE.

April 19, 2011

My Tamagotchi iD L has arrived from Japan! I'll start it up on the 20th.

I didn’t take pictures of my TMGC+C today because Ume evolved into an adult yesterday and so all I need to do is take her to the matchmaker tomorrow if she’s willing to go. Nothing much else happened with her. I also didn’t take any pictures of my TMGO but she’s doing fine.

Tamagotchi iD

In addition to Mondays and Fridays, Tuesdays are busy for me as well because I’ve got clinicals and lab for most of the day. So when I took a look at Katsuo during my free time, I wasn’t surprised that he had his back turned to me. I thought it was only a matter of feeding him or playing games with him but neither of those things worked (the reason why I tried those options first was because on the TMGC+C, when the Tamagotchi has its back turned, some food and games usually helps). Worried, I tried the medicine icon and to my relief, it worked! The four-leaf clover waved around and worked its magic. It was an interesting sight to see because it was different from what happens on the TMGC+C when medicine is administered.

IMG_3916.jpg
IMG_3917.jpg

I made sure to clean Katsuo up as well.

That’s all for the moment. I’m going to go grab some food and then I’ll be back later for more updates!

I am so close to being caught up! This entry will focus primarily on the iD L, rightfully so. I took a lot of pictures so the entry for April 20 will most likely be split into at least 2 parts. I do have some pictures for the other Tamagotchis I’m running but they’ll make an appearance toward the end of this day’s update. Here we go!

April 20, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

I love the packaging for the iD L. It really showcases the Tamagotchi beautifully. It took me a little longer than expected to get it opened, mostly because I wanted to be extra careful and because I stopped every once in a while to take a ton of pictures. :D

IMG_3924.jpg
IMG_3955.jpg

IMG_3975.jpg
IMG_3965.jpg

Close-up of the iD L stamp. You can even see how the pearly shell shimmers. Here's an extra picture of the shell too. Love it!

I placed the batteries, which are included, into the iD L and started it up.

IMG_3978.jpg
IMG_3977.jpg

I hatched a baby girl! What an adorable character (Momoirotchi). I named her Suzume (“sparrow”).

IMG_3984.jpg
IMG_3986.jpg
IMG_3987.jpg

I caught a picture of her shaking her head in displeasure when I gave her too much food. Her bow is all lopsided, it's cute. :)

IMG_3990.jpg

To be continued...

April 20, 2011 (continued)

Please see the previous post for the beginning of my very first iD L update. :)

There are 2 built-in mini-games on the iD L. The first one is an obstacle course of sorts and the objective is to get Mametchi through it while avoiding the poo, flies, worms, and rocks and making sure to hit the hearts and coins along the way. Note: I realized that I have to hit all the hearts and coins along the way; otherwise the full 200 GP won’t be earned. Hitting the heart even transforms some of the obstacles into coins so it’s doubly important to hit the hearts. The second picture shows Mametchi crossing the finish line!

IMG_4006.jpg
IMG_4013.jpg

The objective of the second game is to have Kuchipatchi move around on this huge plate of hamburgers and eat them all within 30 seconds, being careful not to eat the skulls if he so happens to migrate to that area. Kuchipatchi takes a bite at the press of the B button. He flits around pretty quickly and randomly, sometimes arriving at a burger and sometimes at a skull at the sides of the plate, so take caution! If Kuchipatchi accidentally chomps on one of the skulls (which lights up in bold black when he gets to them), this huge chicken-looking thing swoops down and eats the rest of Kuchipatchi’s burgers. I love the animations!

IMG_3993.jpg
IMG_4004.jpg

The game in progress and what it looks like when he wins.

IMG_3998.jpg
IMG_3996.jpg
IMG_3999.jpg
IMG_3994.jpg

Losing the game. Kuchipatchi looks so terrified...and angry. XD

Next, I took Suzume to the Donuts Park, where she played soccer with a friend. From what I’ve been reading, the Donuts Park transforms into different things depending on the time of day, so I’ll be sure to make frequent visits and see what happens.

IMG_4003.jpg

To be continued...

Please see the previous 2 posts for the beginning of my very first iD L update. :)

IMG_4011.jpg
IMG_4012.jpg

Pee-pee wiggle dance. :D

IMG_4014.jpg

My baby girl taking a quick nap.

After the standard hour of care, Suzume evolved into Paletchi. How adorable! Another thing I noticed that I really like is that when the Tamagotchi is evolving, you can see the character completely, in front of the beams of light, rather than silhouetted behind the light (like in the TMGC+C).

IMG_4021.jpg
IMG_4022.jpg
IMG_4023.jpg

Since I hatched her late in the evening, she immediately went to sleep afterward. What a day!

IMG_4027.jpg

To be continued...

Please see the previous 3 posts for my very first iD L update. :)

Tamagotchi iD

No pictures today.

TMGC+C

I took Ume to the matchmaker, where she met Shimashimatchi. They were married and shortly thereafter, they had a baby boy, who I named Kei (“blessed”). Kei evolved into Ahirukutchi after the hour.

IMG_3930.jpg
IMG_3931.jpg
IMG_3933.jpg
IMG_3934.jpg

TMGO

Here’s Quinn as Marotchi.

IMG_3927.jpg

Phew! Long update for the 20th. I went a little crazy with the iD L pictures. :p Thanks so much for reading!

Here's a shout-out to Violetchilluvr3 once again for dropping by. :) Thanks so much for reading and for your thoughtful comments!

April 21, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Suzume woke up early and was very eager to get to the park. We headed over there to find that the Tama Marche was set up. No one came by so I’m assuming that doesn’t happen unless we’ve got some fruits or vegetables to sell.

IMG_4033.jpg
IMG_4030.jpg

Not one to be put off so easily, Suzume wandered off (within sight :D ) a bit and ran around in the grass happily. We stayed there for a few hours and just as we were about to head home, a few friends came by.

This guy came to visit and chatted with Suzume for a bit. Then Mimitchi came along.

IMG_4046.jpg
IMG_4037.jpg

Boy, is it good to see Mimitchi! I’m so sad that she was taken off the more modern Tamagotchi models but it’s good to see her again here on the iD L.

After Mimitchi left, we heard rustling in the bushes. This little guy emerged and came back 2 more times to play.

IMG_4036.jpg

Suzume wanted to take him home with us and I told her I’d think about it. I hung back a bit as she played with the pets that came by, wondering if she would establish a connection with any of them.

I started keeping track of how many times each pet came, to see if there was any sort of pattern (although I learned later that a pet doesn’t come home until the Tamagotchi reaches the adult stage…I’m not too sure about this theory but at least that’s what I’m seeing). Suzume really had a great time with the other pets!

IMG_4043.jpg
IMG_4071.jpg
IMG_4053.jpg
IMG_4075.jpg

I'm really fond of the blue pet (3 guesses why :p ). I hope I see more of him around.

Exhausted from our day at the park, Suzume and I came home and she turned in early.

To be continued...

April 21, 2011 (continued)

Tamagotchi iD

Katsuo earned his Mo letter today (being in the adult stage for at least 72 hours). I also earned my first character stamp.

IMG_4082.jpg
IMG_4081.jpg

I then took him to the matchmaker, where he was presented with 3 charming young ladies. The moment Katsuo and Furawatchi set eyes on each other, they fell in love and so I wasn’t surprised that he chose her as his bride-to-be.

IMG_4085.jpg
IMG_4086.jpg
IMG_4088.jpg

The way they court each other has got to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen on a Tamagotchi. I was used to the way things were done on the TMGC+C: go to the matchmaker, find someone nice, fireworks, and then BAM, you’ve got a baby on your hands. XD Not that there’s anything wrong with this but it was very refreshing to see something different on the iD. Katsuo and Furawatchi not only chose to marry each other there in the matchmaker’s humble abode, but they went out on dates! There was a funny little tune playing in the background while they were having fun together. Too cute.

IMG_4090.jpg
IMG_4091.jpg
IMG_4092.jpg

After their dates, Furawatchi had a baby girl and soon afterward, Katsuo said farewell and left this darling girl in my care. I named her Amaya (“night rain”). After the demanding hour of care, she evolved into Hoshitchi, who definitely looks better in color. :) After all that excitement, Amaya headed to sleep as well.

IMG_4093.jpg
IMG_4108.jpg

That’s all for the 21st. Until next time!

April 22, 2011

Forgot to mention that my TMGC+C, Kei, evolved into Young Mametchi yesterday.

IMG_4084.jpg

This update is going to be rather short. Again, one word of explaination: Friday. :p

Tamagotchi iD L

As soon as Suzume awoke, she evolved into Painaputchi. She looks like she has a pineapple on her head. XD I love the new characters on the iD L so far.

IMG_4110.jpg

We went out shopping and bought a packet of seeds from the Tama Depa.

IMG_4111.jpg

I had to get going to class, so I decided to plant them later. I was pretty busy during the day so all I got to do was keep Suzume from going hungry and becoming too unhappy. I’m pretty sure I didn’t let it get to the point where she had a care miss.

I didn’t take any pictures of my iD, TMGC+C or TMGO today.

That's all for the 22nd. Till next time!

I'd like to give a very special shout-out to missvioletchi for dropping by! Thanks so much for reading. :)

April 23, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Suzume evolved into…Raburitchi/Lovelitchi today!

IMG_4117.jpg

After all the excitement of the morning, I took her shopping for some new clothes. We stopped at Tama Mori first. Suzume quickly found this gorgeous princess dress and insisted that I get it for her. I took a look at the price tag and felt my eyes nearly bulge out of my head: 4000 GP!

IMG_4124.jpg

I turned back to her, about to give her a piece of my mind…until I saw the puppy dog eyes she was giving me. She really knows how to lay it on thick. :p I eventually agreed to buy the dress. She was absolutely bouncing out of the store for being so excited. We both got hungry afterward so we stopped for some lunch and dessert. Suzume had a Heart Cake from the Tama Café.

IMG_4128.jpg

She enjoyed it so much that she got a happy sign out of that. We resumed our shopping. I saw this really cute microphone that I thought Suzume would like. It reminded me of the studded microphones that Rachel Berry from Glee (one of my favorite TV shows) always has.

IMG_4132.jpg

We were getting tired so we headed home. Suzume wasted no time in unwrapping the dress we just bought and before I knew it, she was running up to her room to try it on. She looked so pretty in pink! One more happy sign down.

IMG_4135.jpg
IMG_4136.jpg
IMG_4138.jpg

Suzume and I went to the Donuts Park before dinner. Since she was an adult now, we tried our hand again at getting a pet (sorry about the quality of some of the following pictures; my boyfriend and I were out running errands at the time and I just couldn’t wait to try this out :D ). Suzume played with a couple of pets until finally, the option popped up for us to adopt this little guy. Just who I wanted (see the comment I made at the end of THIS post)! From what I’ve read, the way you know that you are going to get the option to adopt a pet is when you see 3 hearts in the little speech bubble when the pet is talking to you, which is exactly what I saw with our pet that we took home. The little guy in now in our pets log.

IMG_4158.jpg
IMG_4159.jpg
IMG_4162.jpg

To be continued...

Many thanks to gozarutchisawsome for checking out my log. I can't believe that you would read my entire log in one go (I write a ton!) but I'm really glad that you did. I hope you continue to enjoy it as much as I love writing it! :)

April 23, 2011 (continued)

Later in the evening, I presented Suzume with the new microphone. She loved it. We had some of her friends come over for karaoke. When she took the stage, the crowd went wild! As I looked up at her, my heart swelled with pride. She loves to sing like I do. :) Suzume earned another happy sign with the microphone. Look at her giving the audience that cheeky wink of hers! XD

IMG_4142.jpg
IMG_4145.jpg

Before Suzume went to bed, she visited her pet and took him out on a walk to the park.

IMG_4161.jpg
IMG_4170.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

I’m looking at my pictures and I’m trying to figure out why I have a picture of Shelutchi, a teen, and Chamametchi, an adult, both taken on the 23rd, just at different times (this is what happens when you log about a certain day a few days after it happens and you only have pictures to rely on...my memory is a little fuzzy :p ). I mentioned in my entry for the 22nd that I didn’t take pictures of my iD that day, since it was a Friday and I was extremely busy. Amaya must have evolved from a Hoshitchi to Shelutchi on the 22nd and I just didn’t take a picture of it on that particular day. Anyway, Amaya went from Hoshitchi to Shelutchi and then she evolved into Chamametchi later in the evening of the 23rd. Amaya was doing fine but she got sick later so I had to give her some meds. Feeling better, she headed off to bed and slept soundly.

IMG_4116.jpg
IMG_4179.jpg
IMG_4180.jpg
IMG_4181.jpg

TMGC+C

Kei evolved into Shimashimatchi today, which is awesome because I can’t remember the last time (if ever at all…I’d have to look back in my log to see) I had him. He's so cute! Nothing much else went on with him.

IMG_4164.jpg

No new happenings with my TMGO.

Thanks so much for reading! :)

April 24, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

I woke up in the morning to find Suzume standing there in a house that looked like a pig sty. :p

IMG_4182.jpg

I made a mental note to go shopping for some cleaning supplies later. After some breakfast, Suzume and I took our customary trip to Donuts Park. We found Gotchi Man there. He sidled up to us and started chatting up a very star-struck Suzume.

IMG_4187.jpg

Wishing to get to the store sometime this morning, I tried to wrap up the conversation as politely as I could while ushering Suzume away. What a silly girl!

We finally arrived at Tama Depa. I made a beeline for the cleaning supplies and Suzume headed to a clothing boutique a short distance away. I bought the mop, vacuum cleaner, and scrubbing brush.

We started cleaning the house as soon as we got home. Suzume really go into it. :) I think that only the main living room was dirty at the moment and I wasn’t sure which one would clean that room so I decided to try them all out.

So it looks like the scrubbing brush cleans the bath (shower) room

IMG_4199.jpg

The mop cleans the kitchen and the toilet room

IMG_4201.jpg
IMG_4202.jpg

While the vacuum cleans the living room and bedroom

IMG_4204.jpg
IMG_4205.jpg

I finally made use of the seeds I bought a couple of days ago (I bought the Popular Fruit Seeds package). Suzume and her pet enjoyed themselves while I planted in the garden.

IMG_4190.jpg
IMG_4191.jpg
IMG_4195.jpg

All is well with my Tamagotchi iD, TMGC+C, and TMGO. Hoping to have more balanced updates soon. There are just so many great features with the iD L and I usually go crazy with pictures. :D Till next time!

Latest posts

Back