OldSchoolTama's Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May 9, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Unlocking the Henshinjo!

No pictures during the first half of the day since I was busy with clinicals but when I finally got a chance to check on my guy, I saw that he had earned his last happy sign (being in the adult stage for at least 48 hours).

IMG_4651.jpg
IMG_4656.jpg

This was particularly exciting for me because once you obtain all 4 happy signs for 4 different characters, a new destination, the Henshinjo (where certain characters can go, get dressed up, and morph into special characters), becomes available. Mametchi, for instance, can change into Prince Mametchi if you’ve already purchased the crown and pay a visit to the Henshinjo, which is exactly what we did. I’m so glad I have a character that can go to the Henshinjo this generation. Prince Mametchi is so adorable! I love the rose that he’s holding when he's happy, that charmer. I suppose he wanted to get all spruced up because we were visiting the matchmaker that evening.

IMG_4660.jpg
IMG_4661.jpg
IMG_4663.jpg
IMG_4664.jpg

Love was in the air as Prince Mametchi chose Meloditchi to be his princess.

IMG_4667.jpg
IMG_4669.jpg

Of course, my camera ran out of battery during the dating sequence but when I managed to pop new batteries in really quickly, I got a picture of the new egg hatching. A baby girl! I named her Aimi ("love beauty"). She evolved into the toddler, Kingyobotchi.

IMG_4670.jpg
IMG_4679.jpg

To be continued...

May 9, 2011 (continued)

In other iD L news, Agetchi celebrated her birthday today. She received the lovely makeup bag as a gift.

IMG_4652.jpg
IMG_4653.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Kenshin evolved into Monpatchi this evening. This is great because now I can try for Kuchipatchi! :D

IMG_4677.jpg

That's all for the 9th. Onward!

May 10, 2011

I apologize for the lack of pictures today. I had clinicals in the morning, came home, showered, had food, and napped. Trying to sort out computer problems as well. I was pooped out today. My iD did evolve into Kuchipatchi, as expected. Nothing going on with my iD L and TMGC+C, who evolved into Young Mametchi yesterday.

May 11, 2011

Nothing new today with my Tamagotchis except that my Tamagotchi iD L evolved into Painaputchi.

IMG_4682.jpg

More updates to come! Thanks for checking in! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
May 12, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Aimi evolved into Memetchi this morning. Sad to say that this is probably one of the first times I've been disappointed in an evolution. I'm aiming for 8 unique characters as soon as I can so that I could unlock the option to change the icon backgrounds and I've had Memetchi before. Ah well, minor setback. She's a cutie anyway (her starry eyes still creep me out a bit though :p ). Anyway, quiet day for her afterward.

IMG_4684.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Finally get a chance to sit down and play with Kenshin a bit. I started off by getting as many of the Ta Ma To Mo signs as possible (Ta=pizza from the Restaurant, Ma=pancakes from Tama Cafe, and To=chef's hat from the Accessory Shop). Nothing else going on with my guy today.

IMG_4685.jpg
IMG_4686.jpg
IMG_4690.jpg

On to the 13th...

May 13, 2011

Not much happened today other than the fact that I took my +C to the matchmaker in the evening. Shigeru married Memetchi and they had a baby girl, who I named Sora ("sky").

IMG_4700.jpg
IMG_4701.jpg
IMG_4702.jpg

Sora evolved into the toddler, Memepetchi. She went to bed after her evolution since it was already past 8.

IMG_4703.jpg
IMG_4704.jpg

That's it for the 13th. Until next time!

May 14, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Aimi earned her last happy sign this morning. After freshening up a bit, she and I took a trip to the matchmaker. One cute young man, Hirotchi, managed to catch her eye. He kind of looks like a cross between Superman and Booster Gold (the Smallville version of Booster Gold anyway; probably because he's wearing what looks like a headset with a little microphone on it :p ).

IMG_4715.jpg

Here they are on their date. Hirotchi looked quite disturbed for some reason when Aimi presented him the ring. Perhaps he was shocked at it being so big that he could fit it around his torso or maybe because he was expecting to present HER with a ring but he accepted her proposal nonetheless. :p

IMG_4717.jpg

They got married in a wonderful wedding ceremony and soon after, Aimi came home with an egg. A baby girl hatched and I named her Kimiko ("noble child"). She evolved into Paletchi after the hour. I made a decision to neglect her more so than I did in the last generation (sad, I know) so that I could get a different character.

IMG_4719.jpg
IMG_4729.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Kenshin was feeling a little ill this morning but after I gave him some medicine, he felt as good as new.

IMG_4706.jpg

After resting up a bit, he earned his last Ta Ma To Mo sign.

IMG_4709.jpg

He was in such a good mood this morning that he chanced a trip to the matchmaker to see if he could meet a lovely lady. He took one look at Uwasatchi and fell in love. They got married and had a baby boy, who I named Daichi ("great wisdom").

IMG_4722.jpg
IMG_4727.jpg

Here is Daichi in the yard, where you can see that a balloon has appeared. This occurs when 5 friend stamps are collected.

IMG_4728.jpg

Daichi evolved into the toddler Hanepatchi.

IMG_4731.jpg

Nothing new going on with my +C today. I don't remember exactly when this happened but I looked at my Tamagotchi Nano one day and it appears that the battery has run out! That's too bad. I'll scrounge around for some new batteries soon.

Thanks for reading!

The updates for the next few days are going to be more on the short side because I've got finals coming up and I've been trying to catch up with the logging pretty much nonstop since around April. >. I've been trying to tone it down with the picture-taking as well and that's helped a ton. Anyway, here we go!

May 15, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Kimiko evolved into Sabosabotchi this morning (cleaned her up for the second picture XD). It was a relaxing day for her today.

IMG_4732.jpg
IMG_4734.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Daichi evolved into Kiraratchi. It was an uneventful day for him as well.

IMG_4736.jpg

He almost ran away on me in the evening though. It was my fault because I wasn't watching him. I took him to the hospital in the nick of time!

IMG_4737.jpg
IMG_4739.jpg
IMG_4740.jpg

IMG_4741.jpg
IMG_4742.jpg
IMG_4743.jpg

TMGC+C

My gal evolved into Chamametchi today. Nothing much else going on with her for the rest of the day.

IMG_4735.jpg

That's all for the 15th. Until next time!

May 16, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Kimiko helped me out with the housecleaning this morning. Shortly afterward, she evolved into...Furawatchi/Violetchi! I'm intrigued by the growth patterns. I neglected her like crazy and this is what I get? Pretty sweet deal! :D I was very happy to get a different character and a good character (to me) at that!

IMG_4748.jpg

I did the usual, got her happy signs (eating flan from the Bakery, wearing the flowered hat from Tama Mori, and playing with the kendama from a Retro Toys seed). Kimiko enjoyed a very restful day.

IMG_4754.jpg
IMG_4761.jpg

IMG_4757.jpg
IMG_4760.jpg

I bought the flowered hat from the Tama Market because I'd rather get it for 30% off. :D

Tamagotchi iD

Daichi evolved into Gozarutchi this morning. Sweet! I've never gotten him before on any of my Tamagotchis.

IMG_4750.jpg

Here he is, practicing with his ninja star in the rain, like a boss. XD

IMG_4767.jpg
IMG_4770.jpg
IMG_4773.jpg
IMG_4775.jpg

TMGC+C

My gal will evolve tomorrow morning, most likely into Makiko.

Thanks so much for reading! :)

May 17, 2011

Nothing much going on today in general. It's one of those in-between days while waiting for matchmaker/last happy signs/etc.

Tamagotchi iD L

I took Kimiko to the park this morning because she's been insisting on getting a pet. I caved in and let her bring home Doremitchi.

IMG_4784.jpg
IMG_4785.jpg

Kimiko took some time to visit relatives as well. I found it interesting that there's a separate menu choice to go see your male relatives versus your female relatives. Kimiko found her great-grandfather (Haruo the Mametchi/Prince Mametchi) by selecting the food icon, then the second choice, then after that, the second choice. According to binary's Menu and Stats topic, it's the TamaTomo meal option. Visiting the female relatives will give you the TamaTomo snack option.

IMG_4787.jpg
IMG_4794.jpg
IMG_4798.jpg
IMG_4802.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Daichi had a very relaxing day today. He spent most of his time hanging out at the park with some friends.

IMG_4778.jpg
IMG_4779.jpg
IMG_4781.jpg

TMGC+C

Sora evolved into Makiko this morning, just as I expected. Now, we wait for matchmaker day.

IMG_4777.jpg

That's all for now. Until we meet again! :)

May 18, 2011

Happy birthday to my boyfriend...and to Kuchipatchi (we knew there was a reason why my boyfriend was so drawn to Kuchipatchi)! :)

IMG_4841.jpg

Tamagotchi iD L

Kimiko earned her last happy sign this morning. Her character is now stored in the TamaTomo book. After a little bit of breakfast (she was feeling too nervous to eat), we headed off to the matchmaker to find a suitable husband for my gal. Kimiko caught Kuishinbotchi’s eye and it was love at first sight. They had a great time on their date and got married shortly afterward.

IMG_4806.jpg
IMG_4810.jpg

Kimiko returned with an egg. It hatched and out came a baby boy, who I named Hideki (“splendid opportunity”). He evolved into Kaubotchi after the hour, which was exciting because I hadn’t gotten this toddler yet. Hideki settled down for the day after that.

IMG_4812.jpg
IMG_4823.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Nothing much going on with Daichi today but he did bake a cake for Kuchipatchi and they celebrated together.

IMG_4816.jpg
IMG_4819.jpg

TMGC+C

Sora also went to the matchmaker today. She married Kuchipatchi and they had a baby girl, who I named Chiyo (“a thousand generations”). Chiyo evolved into Sakuramotchi after an hour.

IMG_4813.jpg
IMG_4814.jpg
IMG_4825.jpg

Today was a great day! We all sat down for a nice, home-cooked birthday dinner and we also had the cupcakes I made. Even though it was my boyfriend's birthday, I received my a "birthday" present of my own. :p I got a new laptop so I'm going to be transferring all my data over in the next few days or so. Rest in peace, my old computer. You were my first laptop and you gave me 5 great years. Hopefully this new one will stick around longer. Anyway, thanks so much for reading! More to come soon!

May 19, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Just thought I’d first capture a picture of Hideki when he’s happy (all the characters have such unique and wonderful animations!). Normally, he's got a feather-looking ornament in his hat but when he jumps up in excitement, it becomes heart-shaped. I thought that was adorable. :)

IMG_4861.jpg

Later on, he evolved into Bokuhoshitchi (sheesh…remember when Tamagotchi character names were easier to spell and remember? :p ), which was very nice to see because, again, I hadn’t gotten this particular character yet. He also does his own little animation when he perks up, which you can probably see (when he’s happy, he changes from blue to yellow).

IMG_4863.jpg
IMG_4865.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Daichi received his ‘Mo’ letter today and so I earned a character stamp for Gozarutchi.

IMG_4846.jpg
IMG_4849.jpg

After freshening up and eating some breakfast, he and I headed to the matchmaker. There, he asked for Chamametchi’s hand in marriage and she accepted!

IMG_4856.jpg
IMG_4854.jpg

They had a baby boy, who I named Toshi (“alert, bright, intelligent”). Toshi evolved into Mattaratchi after the standard hour of care. Quiet day for him after that.

IMG_4858.jpg
IMG_4860.jpg

TMGC+C

Chiyo evolved into Chamametchi this morning. At this point, I don’t really mind which adult character I get. We’ll just have to see!

IMG_4867.jpg

Thank you so much for reading! :)

May 20, 2011

Today was my last day of my second semester of nursing school! I had two finals; one in the morning for my health assessment and teaching class and one in the afternoon for pharmacology. I had one final yesterday. All of our exams are computer-based so we get our results instantly. I ended up getting an A in all of my classes and labs so I’m maintaining a 4.0 GPA! I normally don’t brag too much about these things but I feel really strongly about being in this field and the end of another successful semester is a cause for celebration. Anyway, this is why I’ve been struggling to catch up with my log for the past month and a half or so, in case anyone was curious. I’ve been quite busy with school and though the semester is over and I have a couple of weeks before I start up my third semester (out of 6…can’t believe it’s going by so fast), I do still have things to do over the break. For one thing, I’m going to be a guest speaker at a meeting for my old university’s (where I got my first Bachelor’s degree in human biology) pre-nursing club in a few days so I’m slightly terrified at the prospect of speaking in public. On the other hand, if I could somehow impart at least one tiny modicum of knowledge or information to anyone, I will consider my purpose there fulfilled. :) So please bear with me as I begin recuperating from this past hectic, but wonderful, semester and slowly get up to speed with my log. Without much further ado, onward to today’s short entry.

Tamagotchi iD L

Hideki evolved into Kuishinbotchi today. He is so adorable, standing there holding a sweet lollipop and wearing an even sweeter expression. :) I was in an exceptionally good mood today so I decided I will take him to the park tomorrow to see if we could get him a new pet.

IMG_4869.jpg
IMG_4870.jpg

In other iD L news, Guriguritchi celebrated his birthday today. Here he is, receiving Kurimi Pan as a gift. Yum!

IMG_4872.jpg
IMG_4874.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

When Toshi was born, I made the decision to neglect him as much as possible (unfortunately) without making him leave me. Why would you do such a mean thing, you might ask? As much as it pains me, the only male character that I haven’t had yet is Kikitchi and he requires a lot of neglect, sadly. Kikitchi is such an adorable character though. Anyway, stage one of Ultimate Neglect was complete, as Toshi evolved into Monpatchi while I was in class finishing up my finals. Stage 2 commences, as I need to get at least 4 care misses between now and tomorrow.

IMG_4868.jpg

TMGC+C

Chiyo evolved into Lavuzukintchi this evening while I was out to dinner with my boyfriend. I didn’t get a picture that evening because I was too engrossed in my surroundings: it was Harry Potter weekend on TV. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

More to come soon…

May 21, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

A lot went on today. First, I took care of some of my guy’s happy signs (overalls, which I had bought on sale a while back from Tama Market; dumpling from the Restaurant; I held off on getting the Cloud Candy for now, as it’s expensive and so I wanted to wait and see if I could get it on sale in the evening when Tama Market is around).

IMG_4882.jpg
IMG_4883.jpg

As promised yesterday, I took Hideki to the park this morning to find a pet for him to adopt. This cute little guy came home with us:

IMG_4887.jpg
IMG_4889.jpg

I'm not quite sure what it is. It kind of looks like one of those...binders in which you can file papers? I wish I could read Japanese and figure out the names of all these pets. Anyway, they had a great time playing together despite the rain outside all day.

Tamagotchi iD

Toshi evolved into Kikitchi this morning, as expected. I now have had every male character on the iD! Kikitchi really is adorable.

IMG_4893.jpg

I fed him the downloadable Happy Set (I know, not a very nutritious breakfast :p ) and that gave him his ‘Ta’ letter. He got ‘Ma’ by drinking the banana juice from Tama Café and ‘To’ by playing with the new remote control car I got him from Tama Depa. He really took a liking to that car; played with it for the rest of the day.

IMG_4896.jpg

IMG_4900.jpg
IMG_4902.jpg
IMG_4903.jpg
IMG_4904.jpg

Nothing new with my TMGC+C today. Chiyo will be visiting the matchmaker soon.

That’s all for now. Thanks for checking in!

May 22, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Hideki was due to earn his last happy item today and since I was not able to go to the Tama Market yesterday, I decided to just purchase the Cloud Candy at full price from Tama Depa. Looks like he’s having quite a bit of fun outside. Not only is it pouring rain, it’s pouring candy. :)

IMG_4915.jpg
IMG_4922.jpg
IMG_4918.jpg
IMG_4919.jpg

Sometime in the early afternoon, Hideki received his last happy sign.

IMG_4925.jpg
IMG_4926.jpg

He really is a cutie; the spitting image of his father. XD He was eager to get to the matchmaker after that so we took a trip there. The matchmaker offered him 3 beautiful ladies to choose from. I think he became a bit star-struck with Madonnatchi as she batted her eyelashes at him because the next thing I knew, he was asking her to be his bride.

IMG_4934.jpg
IMG_4931.jpg

Hideki returned from their honeymoon with an egg and out hatched a baby girl. I named her Hotaru (“firefly”). She evolved into Paletchi after an hour.

IMG_4937.jpg
IMG_4940.jpg

It was a quiet day for my Tamagotchi iD. Toshi will earn his ‘Mo’ letter in a couple of days.

My TMGC+C will be visiting the matchmaker tomorrow.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

May 23, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Hotaru had a quiet morning. We had some breakfast and visited the park to have some fresh air. In the afternoon, she evolved into Painaputchi.

IMG_4952.jpg
IMG_4954.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Toshi will earn his ‘Mo’ letter tomorrow. Nothing else went on with him today.

TMGG+C

Chiyo visited the matchmaker today. She and Mametchi got married and they had a baby girl.

IMG_4945.jpg
IMG_4947.jpg

I looked through my log to see which female character I have not featured yet and it looks like Meidotchi is the only one. This is perfect because I am currently on an even generation (the 18th) and so I’m on the right track to getting her. I just need to get between 1 and 3 care misses between the teen and adult stages. Anyway, I named the baby Mika (”beautiful fragrance”) and she evolved into Memepetchi; she’s gotta be one of the cutest toddlers ever!

IMG_4949.jpg
IMG_4951.jpg

I think I had fewer pictures today than normal, most likely because I was preparing for that guest speaker gig I mentioned a few days ago, so I just captured the most essential photos. The talk went well. I mostly shared admission information into my university’s second Bachelor’s degree nursing program, the program I’m in, and hung back afterward to talk to some members who had questions. Anyway, NOW I can say that I am fully on summer break…for 2 weeks though. Still need to buy textbooks and mentally prepare myself for the 10 weeks I will experience this summer for my third semester. Anyway, I’m not sure what my updating situation is going to be like once I start up school again but I will do my best to update as much as possible. I don’t want another repeat of what happened in April to now, when I was catching up on weeks and weeks of logging. @_@ Enough of my babbling. Until next time! :)

May 24, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

The morning was ordinary enough but after lunchtime, Hotaru approached me and said that she was feeling a bit odd. I knew what was going on and surely enough, she became encompassed by this blinding light as she evolved into…Chamametchi!

IMG_4973.jpg

I decided to try for her happy signs tomorrow (I’m still trying to hold back from taking a ton of pictures every day :p ) but I did connect her with my iD so that I could get some happy items without having to spend money or plant seeds. My Tamagotchi iD gave her the jumping rope as a gift, which I will use tomorrow for a happy sign. Hotaru enjoyed the rest of the day playing in the garden.

IMG_4976.jpg
IMG_4977.jpg

The batteries in my iD L ran out this afternoon. They lasted only a month and a half, but it's probably because I've done a lot of connecting. I love the low battery warning on the iD L. There's Kandentchi (the name of this battery character) and a mini version of the character right next to him (on all the other versions I've seen, it's just Kandentchi without the little one). Pretty adorable and a great addition. :)

IMG_4982.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Toshi earned his last TamaTomo sign this morning. I now have friend stamps for all the male adult characters on my iD!

IMG_4956.jpg
IMG_4957.jpg

He was in great spirits as we prepared to make a trip to the matchmaker. When we arrived, I could tell that he was starting to get nervous because he started fussing with his spiffy bandana around his neck. I gently told him to leave it alone as 3 beautiful young ladies made their way into the room. I chanced a glance at Toshi and I couldn't help but grin: for the moment, he only had eyes for Furawatchi/Violetchi. She accepted his proposal and they were married in a simple ceremony. Toshi came back with a baby girl and I named her Chou (“butterfly”). She evolved into Hoshitchi after the hour.

IMG_4960.jpg
IMG_4964.jpg
IMG_4967.jpg

TMGC+C

Mika evolved into Chamametchi this afternoon. Everything is going according to plan so far. In order to get Meidotchi, I will have to make 1-3 care misses between now and the 26th. Hopefully I won’t overshoot it.

IMG_4969.jpg

I’ve been toying with the idea of starting up another Tamagotchi, more specifically, a vintage one. I do have more time on my hands so anything goes at this point. I’m leaning toward hatching my Oceangotch. Crazy, eh? There’s no possible way I could handle taking care of my Oceangotch while I’ve got school going on so maybe now would be the best time to squeeze it in. I’ll make the decision soon; I just know that I’d like to play with an old-school Tamagotchi XD for old time’s sake. That’s all for now! As always, thanks for reading! :)

May 25, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Happy signs and a pet for Hotaru today. We adopted HapiHapitchi. She even helped Hotaru in the garden later in the afternoon. They make a great team. :)

IMG_4985.jpg
IMG_4992.jpg
IMG_4995.jpg
IMG_4997.jpg

IMG_5008.jpg
IMG_5010.jpg
IMG_5013.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Chou evolved into Shelutchi today. She fit in perfectly with the beach wallpaper I currently have on my iD. XD Seriously though, I love the beach and she complements it well.

IMG_4983.jpg

Nothing much else going on with her today. Now that I have Shelutchi, I could end up with Lavulitchi, Chamametchi (I’ve already had her), or Makiko. I think I’m going to try for Lavulitchi first.

TMGC+C

Not even the rain could get Mika down as she whipped out her umbrella and splashed around in the rain. I made sure that she didn’t stay out there for long, otherwise she would catch a cold!

IMG_5007.jpg
IMG_5006.jpg

That’s it for the 25th. I have fallen a bit behind again because this weekend has been incredibly hectic. I’ll be all caught up soon though and will be writing about my Oceangotch, which I’m really excited about. Until then! :)

May 26, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

My camera ran out of batteries before I could get a picture of it but here is what came out of the stalk Hotaru and HapiHapitchi planted yesterday. Nice yummy tomato.
smile.gif
Hotaru wanted to keep it around so that we could use it for dinner sometime, rather than sell it at Tama Marche.

IMG_5015.jpg

Hotaru earned her final happy symbol later.

IMG_5051.jpg
IMG_5061.jpg

As sort of an afterthought, I took her to the Henshinjo just to see if there were any costumes for her. As it turns out, there was one for her (I had forgotten about this, but Chamametchi can turn into Hapi Chamatchi if you've already purchased the Wing Hat and take her to the Henshijo). This was a happy coincidence, considering that we chose to adopt HapiHapitchi as our pet.
biggrin.gif
They both look quite similar now, don't they?

IMG_5056.jpg
IMG_5057.jpg
IMG_5054.jpg
IMG_5055.jpg

To be continued...

May 26, 2011 (continued)

Hotaru was eager to show off her new costume from the Henshinjo, as we made our way to the matchmaker. She fell in love with Maisutatchi and they were married after courting briefly.

IMG_5072.jpg
IMG_5076.jpg
IMG_5074.jpg

Hotaru came home with an egg and out from it hatched a baby boy! I named him Akio (“glorious man”). He evolved into a new toddler (for me), Furutsupantchi. A rather festive-looking guy, no? XD Akio had a relaxing day afterward.

IMG_5078.jpg
IMG_5096.jpg
IMG_5098.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Chou evolved into Lavulitchi, as expected. Not much else went on with her today. I'll try for her TamaTomo items tomorrow.

IMG_5016.jpg
IMG_5018.jpg

TMGC+C

Mika evolved into Meidotchi, yay! I now have featured every single female character, baby to adult, in my log. I will be using the item that’s unique to her, the white lab coat, tomorrow.

IMG_5040.jpg
IMG_5041.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

May 27, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Here’s a close-up of Akio as a toddler.

IMG_5112.jpg

He evolved into the teen character, Happabouyatchi (goodness gracious! :p ), today but I was running around too much to take pictures and by the time I had a chance to take a look at him, he was already sleeping soundly.

Tamagotchi iD

Took care of Chou’s TamaTomo items today. I was so proud of my gal as she took the stage in her cute heart sunglasses and performed like the rock star she is. :’) We went out for dessert as a special treat and she had the heart cake.

IMG_5114.jpg

IMG_5115.jpg
IMG_5116.jpg
IMG_5118.jpg

IMG_5113.jpg

TMGC+C

Mika tried on the white lab coat today, which is an item that only she and Mametchi can use. When Mametchi uses it, of course, he’s the smarty-pants so he starts conducting science experiments in it. Quite amusing to watch! When Meidotchi uses it, however, she switches between different costumes like she’s playing dress-up.

IMG_5106-1.jpg
IMG_5107.jpg
IMG_5108.jpg
IMG_5109.jpg

That’s all for today! Stay tuned…

May 28, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Here are a few pictures of Akio as a Happabouyatchi before he evolved this afternoon.

IMG_5128.jpg
IMG_5135.jpg
IMG_5136.jpg

Our home was getting a little messy so he offered to help me tidy up a bit. What a guy! After lunch, he told me he was experiencing that familiar tingling feeling and before we knew it, Akio evolved into Kikitchi!

IMG_5137.jpg
IMG_5138.jpg

I then set out to take care of his happy items. According to mochi_dreams’ scans of the Japanese guides that she received in the mail, Kikitchi has the sports car and tropical fruits dessert from Tama Café. He also enjoys fish and chips. So after he evolved, I took him out for dinner, since I enjoy fish and chips as well and for dessert, he had the tropical fruits (which we got for 50% off because I received that gift from the Ecousatchi, which cuts all items at Tama Café in half).

IMG_5152.jpg
IMG_5145-1.jpg
IMG_5146-1.jpg
IMG_5147.jpg

To be continued...

May 28, 2011 (continued)

Later, Akio took a ride in his shiny new sports car, with the top down while it was pouring outside, that silly guy. We headed home just as it was getting really dark and he went to sleep not long after that.

IMG_5141.jpg
IMG_5142.jpg
IMG_5143.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Chou is just waiting for her final TamaTomo letter, which she will receive tomorrow, before I take her to the matchmaker.

TMGC+C

Mika took a trip to the matchmaker today, where she fell for Kuromametchi. They got married and had a baby boy, who I named Michio (“man on the correct path”). Michio evolved into Kuribotchi after an hour.

IMG_5154.jpg
IMG_5156.jpg
IMG_5158.jpg

Ahh, odd generation male. I could easily go and get Kuchipatchi again, but I have never gotten Gozarutchi on my +C so I think I’ll go for him this time. This calls for some serious neglect. :p

That’s all for the 28th! I will hatch my Oceangotch tomorrow so stay tuned for more adventures! :)

Latest posts

Back