NINTENDO! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo ROCKS! Between my husband and I, we have every console Nintendo has ever released and every version of their hand-helds. GO NINTENDO!!!! Can't wait for the 3DS.....

i believe this goes in the stuff we play category...

But on another note, NINTENDO IS THE BEST EVER!!!!! It completely pwns Microsoft and Sony. I have an N64, a Game Cube, a Wii, and a DS Lite. I have pre-ordered a 3DS as well, so I will be getting that. I love the Zelda series, Mario series, Pokemon, and so much more!

I think a Nintendo Wii is very good, not as good as one Tama though, but a Nintendo DS handheld? I was expecting a lot more for £100...

I think it was a DS Lite, not 3D, but are there any other DS's you can do other stuff on? And is a DSi a phone or a actual Nintendo...?

I think a Nintendo Wii is very good, not as good as one Tama though, but a Nintendo DS handheld? I was expecting a lot more for £100...

I think it was a DS Lite, not 3D, but are there any other DS's you can do other stuff on? And is a DSi a phone or a actual Nintendo...?
The DSi is a nintendo handheld. It's basically an upgraded DS Lite with cameras, internet, and other added features. Not a phone. There's also the DSi XL which is just a DSi with a bigger screen. The Nintendo 3DS will be like a DSi with 3D graphics (minus the glasses) and the graphics themselves are much better.

not a big fan of microsoft. Yeah, in my house we may have an xbox, xbox 360, and xbox 360 elite, but i've always preferred nintendo. My dad plays xbox, i really don't. none of the games on it really kept me interested, except maybe super meat boy!

I own a DS Lite and a Wii. I do have a subscription to Nintendo Power.

I do believe the DS and Wii are worth $120 and $250.

I am going to get the 3DS. Hopefully.

I love the addition of augmented reality and cannot wait to try it!

I like Nintendo!!! Sega is poison!!!! :D

however, the 3DS looks like crap, and i get sick whenver i look at 3D stuff for a long time, im sticking to my Dsi!

I like Nintendo!!! Sega is poison!!!! :D

however, the 3DS looks like crap, and i get sick whenver i look at 3D stuff for a long time, im sticking to my Dsi!
just how does it look like crap? just bc 3D makes you sick doesn't mean you need to insult it like that. Plus, this is a completely different kind of 3D technology, and the 3D effect can be turned down or off completely at any time during game play. it would have sufficed to say that you didn't want to buy the 3DS, but don't go to a topic just to insult it, please.

just how does it look like crap? just bc 3D makes you sick doesn't mean you need to insult it like that. Plus, this is a completely different kind of 3D technology, and the 3D effect can be turned down or off completely at any time during game play. it would have sufficed to say that you didn't want to buy the 3DS, but don't go to a topic just to insult it, please.
I agree with Paisly. This topic is about your opinion to Nintendo not 3DS. If you want to rant about it please go here. 3DS Anyway please don't insult anything that belongs to Nintendo. Remember this is about Nintendo.

I agree on everything, except for the red sentence. This is a Nintendo topic. Silly person. :p

I know. I said I agree with everything except for the red sentence because she said "A topic about 3DS" instead of Nintendo.

On-Topic: I personally love Mother 1+2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back