Photo
- - - - -

NINTENDO! :D

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

PokemonKid

• pokemonkid user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:32 AM ( #52 )

Like you Paislypuppy, I am excited for all those games! I can't wait to Generations though! That is at the top of my list!

booboo1

• booboo1 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 02 October 2011 - 02:19 PM ( #53 )

I love love love Nintendo!
By far my favourite. xP

I haven't bothered to read back on the old posts, but it seems like Cave Johnson says the Wii is like the EyeToy if I read correctly? Actually, I really don't think they copied it, as the EyeToy is actually a camera, while the Wii is just two remotes. What about Kinect? Thats pretty much the EXACT same thing as the EyeToy, is it not?
And yes Playstation Move copied the Wii, how could it not have? The Wii came out first, and now all of a sudden this new playstation move comes out, almost the EXACT same.

Thats just my thoughts. Correct me if I'm wrong about anything.

But aaaaaaanyyywaayy~ I'm really hoping to get the 3DS for Chirstmas or my birthday! x3 I think that's really what everyones waiting for, hopefully they'll sell well around Christmas time!

Cave Johnson

• cave-johnson user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 October 2011 - 07:22 PM ( #54 )

And yes Playstation Move copied the Wii, how could it not have? The Wii came out first, and now all of a sudden this new playstation move comes out, almost the EXACT same.

Same Concept.
Sony used different technology though, and their's is more acurate (several thousand times so)

paislypuppy

• paislypuppy user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:39 AM ( #55 )

Same Concept.
Sony used different technology though, and their's is more acurate (several thousand times so)

Yeah, that's because it came out LATER (not sure how much later, but i'm not looking it up now bc im in school...). Why is that so hard for people to understand? The Wii was the first console to do this, so obviously it wouldn't be perfect on the first try, you know? sony just copied it and improved it.