P1 and/or P2: Which one have you got?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
I have a green P1 that I just started up again today out of pure curiosity, and a white P2 that I nicked off a friend. :3 Dunno when, but I don't know if she knows that I have it. ^.^; I bought my P1 on eBay. :p

Do you have them? My P1 is a Marutchi, or whatever the children are called, currently.... Too bad there's no download option for these!

I have 4:

- Hong Kong Commemorative P1

- Transparent green P1

- Transparent yellow P2 (the replica of my very first Tamagotchi)

- Transparent blue P2

I have many of both and received both of these vintage European P1's today in the mail. Very excited!

9a7fda2d.jpg

P1.

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................”:,........

.....................,?......................................................\,.....

.................../...........................................................,}....

................./......................................................,:`^`..}....

.............../...................................................,:”........./.....

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....

....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

I have a P1 and a P2 from when they were first out, and since then have bought another P1 which I plan never to open :)

I have a couple P1s and a P2.

I think that some of the P2 characters are better. Having said that, I really like the P1 characters too.

I also have a Hong Kong Commemorative P1. :)

I have 5 or 6 P1s and a P2. I love how old they are xD

One of each... Pink American P1 + Japanese Blue UFO P2.

I love them. ^^;;

Cute P2 Graf, Italy Colors.

~Phnx

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a royal blue P2. I must say, it is one of my favorates in both simplisity, and characters (I'm sure you can guess why).

Also graficks, what are those cards in the picture?

Oooh I love that red and green Tama! Christmas colors!! It looks kind of familiar though so I might have had that one. I had so many it's hard to remember the colors.

Anyway I have zero original Tamas. Just a few connections and I can't seem to find those. I once had a bunch of originals both P1 and P2. Unfortunately I sold them off along with my other VPets at some point in the mid 2000's.

I don't have any original p1/p2s. I keep looking but most of the ones I've seen are ugly, expensive, or only ship to the US.

I just got a gold P2 which I stupidly broke the battery cover on. A japanese angel and a green P1 is coming in the mail.

Royal blue P2

Clear lt. blue P2

Clear P2

Green P1

Turquoise P1

All owned by me since 1997. All work perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back