KIRBY! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When I tried to edit it messed up. Ignore this one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't possibly choose which game is the best!

They all are equally awesome.

(Did you know in Entertainment Weekly they said Kirby's Epic Yarn was the worst game of 2010?)

I own Epic Yarn, Super Star Ultra and Squeak Squad. I'm planning to get The Amazing Mirror and I've played Dreamland.

i've only played Epic Yarn (at a gamestop demo stand) and Kirby Air Ride, which i disliked.

Epic Yarn was really fun and adorable, but apparently it was too easy and my friend beat it in about a week. So maybe not worth buying, but still cute.

I played Korokoro Kirby (Japan-Only, awesome), Kirby Super Star, Hoshi-no-Kirby Ultrasuperdeluxe (Japanese Super Star Ultra), and Epic Yard (so lame you can't even get game overs).

By far, I loved Korokoro Kirby the most.

My favorite is definately the Amazing Mirror. Squeak Squad was good too, but the Super Star Ultra was a little bit of a letdown for me.

Hard to say;

I love Squeak Squad but then there's Kirby Air Ride, which I spent a lot of my childhood taking the cool air rides in City Trial's free mode and then making secret bases in the volcano while trying to take all the good vehicles before my sister takes all of them, and then in the end, trying to track down my sis's secret base to take down her stars. It was fun; trust me, you should try competing against a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back