Everyone Has An Opinion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you respect other people's opinions about Pixel Chix?

• Yes.

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Sometimes.

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin Girl

Reaction score
OK, some of you are totally addicted to Pixel Chix, others can't see the point in them. There's no point arguing over other people's opinions!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was kinda intereseted in them, but the cost was a bit too much for my pocket. I would have played with them and probably enjoyed them for awhile.

I have a jammin' hamster somewhere, and I genuinely enjoyed that. I think that was one of the factors that made me beg my mum for an early Christmas present which had just arrived in stores - The Tama-Go.

i sort of liked mine it was a cool idea, but the cost WAYYYYYYYY TO MUCH! when they where still in stores they cost like 40$! and a friking clip cost 25!

I hate pixel chix, and I find it hard to respect them. So I never even go on this part of tamatalk, this is the first time I've ever been in this area.

i kinda like pixel chix, but sometimes they are annoying. i still have my first pixel chix i got from 2005 up on top of a shelf, and the pixel chix has play dough over the speaker because my friend thought it was stupid so she put it over the speaker, so everytime i play with the pixel the sound is muffled a little bit, but not totally. but the only pixel chix's i hate are the mall ones and the babysitting ones. because my friend has the mall and the girl in the game sounds snobby, so yeah everytime i see her play with it i call her girl a witch. :D and she gets mad.

Last edited by a moderator:
they cost like only 10$ here :D

oh, and mostly i dont respect other opinions about pixel chix, sorry, but some people are just really rude and stuff.....

Meh,depends on the people talking about them. Some people are really mean,but others can be nice. :mellow:

I have a hamster one and I find that its rather boring and bulky. Not to mention pricey!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back