Tamagotchi High School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to Tamagotchi High School, where we teach you valuable life skills! Are you a Young Mametchi that just wants to learn better math? A Ura Young Violetchi who just needs to brush up on language skills? Well, you've come to the right place!

You may use a Tamagotchi you have as a character, or you may just make one up! :]

FORM:

Name:

Type/Gender: (Teenagers only, please!)

Year: (1-4)

Favourite School Subject(s):

Based off a real Tama that you own?

What version is the character from? Is it version-specific?

Brief Personality: (You can expand on that later in the RP.)

Other:

MINE:

Name: Luis Web

Type: Young Mametchi, Male

Year: 2

Favourite Subject(s): Math

Based off a real Tama that you own? No.

What version is the character from? Is it version-specific? This character has appeared in almost all the versions to date. And, nope!

Brief Personality: Laid-back, yet serious about his schoolwork.

Other: Nope! Nothing!

Name: Amber

Type: Ura Young Violetchi, Female

Year: 1

Favourite Subject(s): English & CommTech

Based off a real Tama that you own? Nope! Well, sorta.... (My V4.5 was a Ura Young Violetchi, until she changed. And I really like the name Amber!)

What version is the character from? Is it version-specific? I've only really seen this type in the English V4.5 and UraTama, although she might show up in more versions.

Brief Personality: Kind and caring, and loves to design things!

Other: Nope! ;D

We will RP in story format, (i.e. Bob walked up to Fred. "Hi, Fred!" he squealed at him, grinning like a maniac at his best friend. Boy, did he ever have news to tell him!), as opposed to chat-speak format, (i.e. Bob: *walks up to Fred* Hi, Fred! *grins like a maniac at his best friend, thinking of all the news that he has to tell him*).

Remember... story format, peoples! ^.^; And, please, keep it clean. :3

Now... just wait to be accepted by me, and then you can RP! ^.^;

(Hey, think I'll join, this looks fun. By the way, I feel like I've seen you on the forums before (probably on my old account.) Oh, and will we be allowed to eventually evolve in this RP?)

Name: Cade

Type/Gender: Young Mametchi

Favourite School Subject(s): Math and Social Studies.

Based off a real Tama that you own?: No.

What version is the character from? Is it version-specific? Pretty much all the versions.

Brief Personality: A kind, leaderlike role model type. He's smart and kind, but even he has his flaws, he can be slightly moody and can be pretty unstoppable when angry.

Other: Twins with Blaze.

Name: Blaze

Type/Gender: Young Mametchi, Male

Favourite School Subject(s): Music and any class involving art. He really hates other classes.

Based off a real Tama that you own?: No.

What version is the character from? Is it version-specific?: No, pretty much all the versions.

Brief Personality: A sorta loner type. He's not quiet, but he is rather lazy and laid back compared to his twin, and he loves guitar and is very talented with it. He's pretty good hearted despite his punk like behaviors.

Other: Cade's twin.

Yeah, guess so. ^.^; And I used to hang around the forums a whole lot more in the period between 2005 - 2007, when I lost interest in Tamagotchis and then I occasionally came back. :3 I once made this RP, actually, a few years ago.... ^.^; But it died. Dx

I probably should have made my form longer, but I absolutely HATE spending time on personalities. XD Especially since they always change at least halfway through the RP! XDD

Name:Melody

Type/Gender: (Teenagers only, please!)

Year: (1-4 2

Favourite School Subject(s): Music

Based off a real Tama that you own?nope

What version is the character from? Is it version-specific? Music Star

Brief Personality: (You can expand on that later in the RP.) fun kind Musical

Other: dosn't play the violin plays the Guiter and sings

Name:Tamia

Type/Gender: (Teenagers only, please!)Violetchi

Year: (1-4)2

Favourite School Subject(s):Art and Sport

Based off a real Tama that you own?no

What version is the character from? Is it version-specific?i think any

Brief Personality: (You can expand on that later in the RP.) Fun sporty kind sometimes Moody but os of the time cheerfull

Other:nope

Yeah, guess so. ^.^; And I used to hang around the forums a whole lot more in the period between 2005 - 2007, when I lost interest in Tamagotchis and then I occasionally came back. :3 I once made this RP, actually, a few years ago.... ^.^; But it died. Dx

I probably should have made my form longer, but I absolutely HATE spending time on personalities. XD Especially since they always change at least halfway through the RP! XDD
(Those were the days when the RP section was super crowded and got updated really quickly. Now, it's kinda slow and sad.. When I joined two weeks ago, I was shocked to see that there were barely any over 100 page RP's anymore.)

Name: Kelly

Type/Gender: Ringotchi, female

Favourite School Subject(s): Drama and Music

Based off a real Tama that you own? No

What version is the character from? Is it version-specic? I've only seen it on V2, V4, Music Star and Tama-Go.

Brief Personality: Bubbly, outgoing, loves to sing, dance and act

Other: Nellie's twin

Name: Nellie

Type/Gender: Ringotchi, female

Favourite School Subject(s): English, Maths, Science

Based off a real Tama that you own? No

What version is the character from? Is it version-specific? Look at Kelly's form. I can't be bothered typing that out again.

Brief Personality: Quiet, nerdy, top-of-the-class type girl

Other: Kelly's twin

TamaStar*, you didn't finish your forms. ^.^; However, once you've done that, you can begin.

And, yes, let's start! :3 I'll go first. ^.^;

The bell rang for school. Luis Web jogged into the hallway, glancing at his watch and realizing that it was only the 5-minutes-to-homeroom bell, which he could probably make if he was fast enough. His parents had named him Luis Web, which was his full first name (his last name was something different). As such, people often called him "LW" or simply "Webber" when they were in the hallways. He didn't mind it; he was rather easygoing, and not a lot of things actually annoyed him at all. He reached his locker, and quickly started twisting the combination dial around on his lock, throwing open the locker door and grabbing everything that he might need for the first two periods of the day, Phys. Ed and Health.

Amber reached her homeroom class, which was Science, after a whole lot of running. The 5-minutes-to-homeroom bell rang, but sometimes you would get to pick your own seat if you got there early, and that was what she wanted to do! She opened the door and realized that she would be able to pick her seat today, as only the teacher and two other people were there as of yet! She hated portables sometimes, she realized, shivering; the heat wasn't on. Or, well, rather, it just hadn't quite kicked in yet! Amber always hated it when that happened.

Nellie was in homeroom way before the 5-minutes-to-homeroom bell rang. She liked being early because it was better than being late. She was sitting in a seat at the front of the class, looking over her science notes.

Meanwhile, Kelly was walking down the hall when she heard the bell. She realized homeroom was way down the other end of the hall and ran as fast as she could. As you can see even though Kelly and Nellie are twins and look the same they are NOTHING alike. She got to class on time but was huffing and puffing from all the running. She saw Nellie up the front and was debating whether she should sit by Nellie or somewhere up the back. She eventually decided that she would sit up the back. This would surprise everyone, especially the people who knew Kelly and Nellie in primary school. Normally Kelly stuck with Nellie because Nellie didn't make friends easily. However, this year Kelly decided to be her own person.

Nellie saw Kelly walk to the seat at the back and wondered why her own twin sister was ditching her. Nellie didn't like being alone and she liked having her sister by her side. If this was continuous, Nellie was going to have to pluck up the courage to make her own friends. Kelly could make friends easily if she wanted but Nellie not so much.

It was 2 minutes to the homeroom bell, and the classroom was filling up quite quickly. Amber glanced over some of her notes, seeing other people doing the same. By now, if you weren't there yet, you could no longer choose your own seat. You would have to find whatever space was left in the classroom. Oh, sure, you could still choose something, but you didn't have free reign of the classroom. There were a few seats that were rather coveted, and Amber always tried to get one of those seats. She was often late to class, but that was just because her parents were stupid and never drove her quickly enough - it was through no fault of her own, she figured.

Luis Web reached the changeroom rather quickly, then changed. He walked out into the gym just as the homeroom bell rang; anyone walking in after that would be late or, if they didn't show up after about 20 minutes, marked absent. In that case, they had to change out of their gym clothes, walk to the Attendance Office, get it all sorted out, go back to the changeroom and change, and then be marked late for class. He loved the gym; he always felt like, well... that he could relate to his body better, at least, in here.

The homeroom bell rang. Amber looked around, waiting for her teacher to begin speaking.

Nellie continued with her notes but as soon as the bell rang, she put them away so she could listen to what the teacher had to say. She wrote a note to Kelly asking why she had moved seats. She passed it to the tama behind her, whispering "Get this to the Ringotchi at the back" She hoped the teacher didn't notice. After all, she was at the front. She didn't want to get in trouble for passing notes.

Eventually Nellie's not got to Kelly and she thought What's this? She then realised it's from Nellie. Like she wouldn't recognise ther twin sister's handwriting. She read it. "Dear Kelly," the note said, "I saw you walk to the back of the class instead of sitting with me as you usually do. The question is, why? Why did you decide to move seats? Please reply. Love, your sister, Nellie" Kelly grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a reply. "Nellie, I'm sorry. I decided to be my own person this year. I'm always defined in terms of being your sister. Teachers compare me to you. They expect me to be as good at Maths or Science as you because we're twins. Sorry. Kelly" She then passed the note to the tama in front of her. "Please get this to the Ringotchi at the front" she said.

Nellie got Kelly's note but she put it away. She didn't want to get in trouble. She waited for the teacher to talk to the class.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blaze sighed and headed to Gym by himself. He didn't really want to take gym, but it was a mandatory class, so he had been forced into taking it. He was a pretty good athlete, but didn't really have much interest in sports except soccer. He got changed and headed out to the gym.

Cade walked with some of his best buddies and they laughed and joked and exchanged stuff about their vacations and sports. Then, Cade headed to Gym, got changed quick and happily jogged into the gym.

Name: Rubey

Type/Gender: Memetchi, female

Year: (1-4) 2

Favourite School Subject(s): spelling

Based off a real Tama that you own? no

What version is the character from? Is it version-specific? all versions

Brief Personality: funny, smart, has rude comebacks

Other: none

Luis glanced around, looking for Cade. He didn't know him all that well, but when the Young Mametchi's eyes alighted upon the other teenager, he jogged over to his fellow Young Mametchi, to stand beside him. "Hey!" he greeted him, jogging in place. "What's up this morning, Cade?"

"Today," the teacher announced, "we shall do group lab activities!" Amber sighed; she always hated it whenever they did group activities. She always somehow got grouped with the stupid and bossy people, and she absolutely hated that! However, a grin spread over her face as the teacher quickly added, "You may choose your own groups!"

"Not much yet, but I'm looking forward to the rest of the day." Cade grinned over at Luis. Luis was pretty cool for the most part, and Cade didn't mind his company. "How's your day been going?"

I hope you let me join! Heres my form:

Name: Daniel

Type/Gender:Kutchipatchi

Year: 2nd year

Favourite School Subject(s): Lunch Time

What version is the character from? Is it version-specific? no

Brief Personality:Is a lazy and laid back tama, often snoozes in class and is caught skipping classes.

Other: none

Name: Lauren

Type/Gender:Chamametchi

Favourite School Subject(s): Drama

What version is the character from? Is it version-specific? none, no

Brief Personality: Is the girliest girl in highschool, the teachers pets and is a devil, spilling gossips and rumors around the whole school!

Other: Feelings can get hurt easily if not with her posse.

Nellie heard the teacher say they could choose their own groups and got up to go with Kelly. As she got closer Kelly turned around and walked away to find someone else. Nellie wondered why this was happening but decided she'd find a group with someone else. She saw a Ura Young Violetchi (Amber) also looking for a group. She walked up to her. "Hi" she said quietly, "looking for a partner too?"

Latest posts

Back