Does your tama have to be a certain age...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

denimjo

Reaction score
I was just wondering off hand. Does anyone know? Thanks. :)

Never mind. I tried to do a connection at age 0, and they seemed to work fine. *g*

Just wondering how old they have to be to exchange presents...

They dont have a certain age ( I think... ) try this:

found this on the web today... neva seen it b4

Cheat mode:

The following cheats rely on the infrared connection/communication feature. You will need two Tamagotchis. Refer to them as Tama1 and the other Tama2. Both Tamagotchis must be at least two days old to use the infrared connection. You can give or receive presents, play pop the balloon, or play an eating contest when you use the infrared connection. What the two Tamagotchis do depends on what order you select the Connection/Communication button (the heart symbol at top right hand corner of the Tamagotchi screen) and proceed.

For a Tamagotchi to receive a present, Tama1 and Tama2 both need to select the heart at the same time. Then, either Tama1 or Tama2 (the one that will receive the present) must press B at the "stand by" screen.

To have a food eating contest, Tama1 must select the heart, then Tama2 must select the heart, then Tama1 must press B button at the "stand by" screen.

To have a balloon popping contest, Tama1 and Tama2 both need to select the heart at the same time. Then Tama1 and Tama2 both must press B button at the "stand by" screen at the same time.

Excellent. Thanks. But....Neither of my TG are even 1 day old yet, and they are already fast friends. Hmmmm. Interesting....

How old do they need to be to b best friends? AkA 2 hearts and 2 faces and how old do they have to be to turn into adults?

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, according to my guide that came with my pets, four hearts means Good friends, and two hearts and two faces means best friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back