Photo
- - - - -

So I just found my abandoned AquaPet.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

hyprshkk

• hyprshkk user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:26 AM ( #1 )

I played with it for a few minutes and it sure is amusing but now it's over and the realisation that I'm too old for it is setting in.
To the internet I go, bang Aquapets into google to see if I should buy another one just to see them talk to each other HA.
So I come across this forum,and feel urges to go buy more useless 'interactive' toys.
The main reason I'm really here is a little odd I guess you could say.
I was wondering how I could break my Aquapet and remove the adorable creature to tie it to my phone instead of it being on my shelf doing no good.
Just wondering that's all...

Replies

Views

Started

23 Jan 2011

Last Post

09 Jul 2011

Alicefly

• alicefly user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:39 PM ( #2 )

Personally I would saw off the bottom end of the water-filled tube and cut the threads connecting it to the base. That's a good idea though.

Was the water in it still okay? They tend to go yellowy green over time lol

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 09 July 2011 - 05:55 PM ( #3 )

Drill a hole in the top. Carefully... Then dump out the water... THEN saw the top off... Then remove the fishing line attaching the character to the bottom animation/pull part... Then I guess you can figure out how to attach it to a keychain or whatever.

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:36 PM ( #4 )

Drill a hole in the top. Carefully... Then dump out the water... THEN saw the top off... Then remove the fishing line attaching the character to the bottom animation/pull part... Then I guess you can figure out how to attach it to a keychain or whatever.

Please remember to check the dates of last posting before posting yourself? This topic has been inactive since January.

*closed*