So I just found my abandoned AquaPet.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hyprshkk

Reaction score
I played with it for a few minutes and it sure is amusing but now it's over and the realisation that I'm too old for it is setting in.

To the internet I go, bang Aquapets into google to see if I should buy another one just to see them talk to each other HA.

So I come across this forum,and feel urges to go buy more useless 'interactive' toys.

The main reason I'm really here is a little odd I guess you could say.

I was wondering how I could break my Aquapet and remove the adorable creature to tie it to my phone instead of it being on my shelf doing no good.

Just wondering that's all...

Personally I would saw off the bottom end of the water-filled tube and cut the threads connecting it to the base. That's a good idea though.

Was the water in it still okay? They tend to go yellowy green over time lol

Drill a hole in the top. Carefully... Then dump out the water... THEN saw the top off... Then remove the fishing line attaching the character to the bottom animation/pull part... Then I guess you can figure out how to attach it to a keychain or whatever.

Drill a hole in the top. Carefully... Then dump out the water... THEN saw the top off... Then remove the fishing line attaching the character to the bottom animation/pull part... Then I guess you can figure out how to attach it to a keychain or whatever.
Please remember to check the dates of last posting before posting yourself? This topic has been inactive since January.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back