Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

new romors are TRUE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

CATTY the tamago

• catty-the-tamago user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 January 2011 - 03:32 PM ( #1 )

MANNY OF YOU HAVE HERD ROMORS ABOUT TAMAGO FIGURE WAAVE 2 they are true i bought ponycthi and kiromemenchi (i dont think i spelled them right) i cant upload the picures because i dont know how and also im on my 2 gen on my tama go it is a boy and a chiled now here is info about new figures kiro and pony bolth have shops i bought a tredmill at kiros shop kiros games are ball match and driveing ponys games are hunting and manhole
kiros shop is a excirise shop and poneys is a makeup shop (sorry about the tipos) ~CATTY

Replies

Views

Started

23 Jan 2011

Last Post

23 Jan 2011

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:36 PM ( #2 )

MANY OF YOU HAVE HERD RUMORS ABOUT TAMAGO FIGURE WAAVE 2 they are true i bought ponytchi and kuromametchi (i dont think i spelled them right) i cant upload the picures because i dont know how and also im on my 2nd gen on my tama go it is a boy and a child now here is info about new figures kuro and pony both have shops i bought a treadmill at kuros shop kuros games are ball match and driving ponys games are hunting and manhole
kuros shop is a excersize shop and ponys is a makeup shop (sorry about the typos) ~CATTY
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been confirmed long ago and many people have the new figures now.

~Mimi