Touhou Project RP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runner

Reaction score
Hey! This is a Touhou Project RP, and Touhou is only the best game in the world.

Also the hardest. But pretend you didn't hear that.

Okay, here's the explanation of Touhou for those of you who have never heard of it before..

"The Touhou Project (東方Project) is a series of 2D (with 3D background) vertically-scrolling danmaku shooting games made by Team Shanghai Alice, with three fighting game spinoffs co-produced with Tasogare Frontier. They are similar to regular shooting games, but focus more on weaving through complex patterns containing anywhere from dozens to hundreds of bullets. Every game in the Touhou series is set in the fantasy land of Gensokyo, and the series is known for its huge cast of characters, well-developed storylines, and related materials such as music CDs, fan-made comics and animated videos made to the music. "

Quoted from Touhou Wiki.

If you need some more idea on Touhou, look at the following links:

The Setting of Touhou and this RP, Gensokyo

Enormous List of Characters

Finally, Locations in Gensokyo.

So yeah, there you have it for the explanation of touhou. And for characters, feel free to make your own. ^.^

RULES:

No Swearing

No Powerplaying, they do have powers but don't overuse them like crazy and make them kill everything.

Don't kill other people's characters!

Don't Use other people's characters

Follow all Forum Rules

No Arguments, that'll shut this RP down

and finally,

AWESOMESAUCELOLOLFLANDRE

And make your own character if you want.

FORM:

Name:

Looks(Picture, or description works) :

Personality:

Species (Human, Vampire, Youkai(Demon), Goddess, Ghost, Oni, etc. etc) :

Powers:

Other:

MINE:

Name: Flandre Scarlet

Looks(Picture, or description works) : Look at my avvie, or my profile picture.

Personality: A destructive, demonic girl who is rather evil to the point where her sister has to lock her in the basement for almost all of Flandre's life (If not all of it). Doesn't really act very normal, and can be very cruel despite looking cute and kind.

Species (Human, Vampire, Youkai(Demon), Goddess, Ghost, Oni, etc. etc) : Vampire

Powers: Immense destructive danmaku

Other: Not much, has wings that are said to be artificial.

Last edited by a moderator:
200px-Mokou.png

Name: Fujiwara no Mokou (Mokou)

Looks: Above

Personality: I can't find it xD

Species: Human

Powers: Eternal youth and immortality, resistance to and manipulation of fire

Other: I might need some help, I love these games but I have NEVER played one. I want one though.

(You can download an english patch of Touhou.. *thinks of random game* Imperishable Night(Probably the best shooter for beginners, this one also has Fujiwara no Mokou. I dunno how exactly my sister downloaded the game, but here's the links in a list on where to get the english patch and the actual game: https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Imperishable_Night#Additional_information )

Name: Suwako Moriya

Looks(Picture, or description works) :
327px-Suwako_portrait.png

Personality: A happy, easy going girl who has a very sunny personality. Of course, as a goddess, has a serious side. But otherwise, happy and just like a little child. <3

Species (Human, Vampire, Youkai(Demon), Goddess, Ghost, Oni, etc. etc) : goddess

Powers: Manipulation of Earth.

Other: Not much else, she loves froggies though.

Latest posts

Back