I WaNnA gO cRaZy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KareliaTheTama

Reaction score
At Middleton Junior High School, students in the 7th grade are expected to be proper, poised, and polite, always studious, hardworking, and able to sit still for more than 5 seconds.

Oh, the poor suckers.

They're actually crazy, hilarious and hyper, all 200 of them. The students are all very entertaining in their own special, fun way. You are a student, just like all of them. And you are here for only one purpose, to go insane with all of your friends, your enemies, even. When the bells ring on Monday morning, hilarity insues. It's time to go crazy!

The form:

Name: (full name!)

Personality:

Appearance:

Other:

You may make up random teachers if you like.

Enjoii!! :D

Name: Jamesen Ebonie Lee/ Juliette Elizabeth Linley

Personality: Jamie and Juliet are opposite in personality, but they are the closest of friends.

Jamie: She is the most outgoing of the two. Always doing crazy things. Has ADHD, and often interrupts people. Easily entertained, hyper, and drives Juliet crazy half the time. Underneath it all, she is very enjoyable and sensitive. Not sporty.

Juliet: The more sensible, shy one. She is studious, smart, and kind. She is the more popular of the two. Has a more understated fashion sense. Is a little bit girlie but wears very little makeup. Always pays attention. Secretly very competitive and aggressive. Although Jamie constantly drives her insane, she is a good friend to her, never leaving her behind.

Appearance: Jamie and Juliet are alike in bodily shape and height, but their appearance is nearly opposite.

Jamie: Soft, long, rich brown hair, often left down. Amber eyes, with flecs of gold. About 5'2. Colorful, bright

wardrobe. Lots of keychains, ripped jeans with short skirts, splatter paint, stuff like that. Tanned skin. When wearing dresses, she always wears coral.

Juliet: Golden-blonde hair, worn princess-style to her shoulder. A few inches taller than Jamie. Brilliant blue eyes, with flecks of dark blue. More subtle, but attractive

wardrobe. Wears necklaces. Pale skin. When wearing dresses, she always wears blue.

Other: They have been best friends since the 2nd grade.

Name: (full name!) Faith Sabrina Eve/Demi Stella Asura

Personality: Fun outgowing Friendly

Appearance:Faith ]https://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=https://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg291/Myori_file/anime_girl-1.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32487/t1387299-harvest-moon-tot-club-3/12.htm&usg=__NwWNWYyP_PDe0HsyubrxXvBZkOg=&h=351&w=468&sz=25&hl=en&start=30&sig2=AJJM-A8iRu-2X_9MKeirpg&zoom=1&tbnid=k9bU7vF2vscJiM:&tbnh=118&tbnw=155&ei=1OJMTcnAIozUvQPggLnODw&prev=/images%3Fq%3DCool%2BTeen%2Banime%2Bgirls%26hl%3Den%26gbv%3D2%26biw%3D1028%26bih%3D530%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C1005&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=414&oei=R-JMTcjtEIqGvgPyvbzWDw&esq=8&page=3&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:19,s:30&tx=62&ty=99&biw=1028&bih=530[/img] Demi

https://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g216/animefan10/Anime%2520Girls/AnimeGirl2-1.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/teen-titans-new-beginning-t37434.html&usg=__0Mi9N3uD9vGgQ3AMf6SxronB4Zw=&h=383&w=291&sz=24&hl=en&start=91&sig2=K1dI4R-94x0Wbnn16mX-CQ&zoom=1&tbnid=LKt_KVEPipCJHM:&tbnh=126&tbnw=92&ei=UeJMTd7SBZCGvAPe_tnQDw&prev=/images%3Fq%3DCool%2BTeen%2Banime%2Bgirls%26hl%3Den%26gbv%3D2%26biw%3D1028%26bih%3D530%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C1967&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=628&vpy=204&dur=1375&hovh=475&hovw=360&tx=72&ty=99&oei=R-JMTcjtEIqGvgPyvbzWDw&esq=5&page=6&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:91&biw=1028&bih=530[/img

]Other: have benn BFF'S since 1st grade

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Alessandra Maria Calamari

Personality: Nice person, but WILL snap if someone calls her Alexandra instead of Alessandra

Appearance: Long sleek shiny black hair, half-way down her back, dark brown eyes, tanned skin, tall (About 160cm), quite thin (but not stick figure thin)

Other: She's Italian

Name: Haylie Joan Davidson

Personality: Nice, but can sometimes be a little hyper. *coughunderstatementcough*

Appearance: Short blonde hair, light skin, glowing blue eyes, a little shorter than Alessandra (Haylie is about 155cm), thinner than Alessandra, but not stick figure thin (thinner from all the sugar rushes and hyperactivity)

Other: She and Alessandra have been best friends since 3rd grade when Alessandra moved from Italy.

Juliet stood backstage in her sparkly blue dogcatchers outfit with a cadet cap to match, shivering and sweating from stage fright. Not too far away stood Jamie, laughing with the rest of the participants on a funny joke she just told, dressed in a short, sequined brown dance dress-costume. She wore tawny-brown makeup for this occasion only, excess eyeliner, and her hair was up in pigtails. Jamie was dressed just like a little brown papillion dog for her part in the dance. She turned to see her best friend freaking out, so she walked over to her to console her.

"Why are you scared? You've sang in the talent show before, dancing should be no different!"

"No it's not!!" Juliet whined, freaking out even more than she was before. She took off her sequined vivid blue cap off and nervously tousled her golden-blonde ponytail. Jamie sideways-hugged her and said, "It's ok. I mean, look at me! I'm dressed like a dog!"

"..."

"Why aren't you laughing?"

"Jamie!!! Stop hugging me! I can't breathe!!"

"Oh, sorry," Jamie loosened her tight grip, as Juliet gasped for breath. When her face resumed original color, she stopped breathing heavy, but kept freaking out. "Why are you so nervous?? It's usually me who's the nervous one!" Jamie scolded sternly. She was right. Ever since they were little, Jamie was the moody, overreacting girl, but Juliet always kept her cool. But today, that was not the case. Jamie thought for a bit, and then snapped her fingers. "What if I told you that joke?" She went up to Juliet, and whispered it into her ear. She stopped freaking out, listened, and laughed a bit. The joke seemed to work.

Alessandra and Haylie stood waiting for their turn to audition. Alessandra had her hair tied up into one ponytail ato the side of her head, hanging over her shoulder. She was wearing a sparkling black dress and black slip-on shoes. The look was finished off with a necklace with the letter "A" on it in rhinestones. This necklace she always wore however; it wasn't too special.

Haylie had stuck out the ends of her hair so it was in sort-of a flicked-out bob style. She wore a shiny white dress with white slip-on shoes. She wore about four necklaces and shiny red lip-gloss to finish it off.

"This is going to be so fun!" Haylie said "Can you imagine it, I can imagine it, do you think it's going to be fun, I think it's going to be fun, la la la la!!!!!"

"Sh, be quiet, Haylie, do you want to give away what we're doing?" said Alessandra, "Yes, I think it's going to be fun."

The two girls were going to sing a song together, but they haven't told anyone. They kept it a secret.

Latest posts

Back