Admin Wants To Know: How many people use the role play section?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

Hello!

I am curious to know how many people are using the RP section regularly. Can you please reply to this topic with an 'I do!' or something to let me know if you consider yourself to be a regular RP participant?

Not super regularly but I would if I could keep up with them. But yeah, Idk if that helps o.e

Last edited by a moderator:
I do!!

Please tell me you aren't thinking of removing this section from the site.

Not thinking of removing it at all... I just want to know how many are using so that I know if it is an area worth putting more effort into improving. :) (so this 'I do' votes are important!)

Depends on whether or not I'm busy, really, but I wouldn't call myself too avid a roleplay user.

I do c:

Not as regularly as normally, but certainly often.

I do, though only when I find a roleplay interesting or when I'm not busy with things but I do get on this section often.

Sometimes I think I should stop Role Playing and get outside or somethin'...

But... Nah.

^You RP heaps xD

Well... only when I know an RP is interesting and not too many people are in it. Because, there could be like, 10 posts while I"m gone or asleep every time and I couldn't keep up, you know what I mean? (I'm in NZ, on the other side of the world BTW)

But I do RP every now and then :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Role Play is one of my favourite forums! I go on here quite regularly and I really find it fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back