Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

Tama-Go Growth Chart

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:58 AM ( #35 )

hey everyone. i just also recently got my tama go and i am totally in love with it. however, i have been trying to log in to tama town for several days now and also keep on encountering the erro about my connection. i seriously doubt it's my internet speed so i'm starting to feel a little desperate here. i already emailed bandai but have yet to receive a reponse from them. i also tried using the latest version of the internet explorer but nope. still won't wor. any other suggestions???

That was happening to me yesterday, I'm guessing it's server problems ^^

victaru

• victaru user photo

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:49 PM ( #36 )

Congratulations! :D

You are right in a sense. When you manage to get your tama to poop on the toilet, then its training increases. Training is one of the care variables for the Tama-Go; so in a sense, the more you are able to get your tama on the toilet to poo, the better-care character your tama becomes. Hope this clears things up!

hi there!

your observation seemed to contradict with mine... to me, it seemed that the training variable would not affect the growth, but only determines whether your tamagotchi will go potty by itself or not.

here's the basis of my claim:
Last Gen:
Tamagotchi #1 (girlfriend's gf): Evolved to Lovelitchi, but her training was only half completed. I assumed she took care of the other variables (hunger,happy,friendship) very well.
Tamagotchi #2 (mine): Evolved into Chamametchi, even though training was fully done. I did let my other variables drop abit due to work, so this is expected.

Current Gen:
Tamagotchi #1 (girlfriend's gf): Evolved to KuroMametchi, but her training was only half completed. I assumed she took care of the other variables (hunger,happy,friendship) very well.
Tamagotchi #2 (mine): Still at toddler Belltchi stage.

Now i am trying this scenario: would a bad care (hunger,happy,friendship) with full training bar give me a bad care character? Based on past experiences, it seemed that it would be.

Will update again. Thanks for reading!

Violetchilluvr3

• violetchilluvr3 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:06 PM ( #37 )

I'm not saying your chart is wrong (don't want to be THAT mean... ;) ) but I got Kuromametchi from bad/ok/good care... His training bar is half full, he always poo'd on the floor, and I'm pretty sure his hearts were not always filled... :( I will have to try for a lovelitchi next generation!

Do you know what makes the difference between the character on the left and the character on the right? (for example, violetchi and lovelitchi)

Thanks!

Violetchilluvr3

Sakuranboy

• sakuranboy user photo

Posted 26 March 2011 - 04:59 PM ( #38 )

you know what makes the difference between the character on the left and the character on the right? (for example, violetchi and lovelitchi)

There's no difference.

ZOMGravity0

• zomgravity0 user photo

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:22 PM ( #39 )

this chart has matched my care methods for 5 generations.

good work.
i don't know what others have been saying about it being wrong. :huh:

Sakuranboy

• sakuranboy user photo

Posted 27 March 2011 - 02:46 PM ( #40 )

this chart has matched my care methods for 5 generations.

good work.
i don't know what others have been saying about it being wrong. :huh:

Thanks!

I think they might have had a few glitches. That, or they weren't consistent with all of the care variables.

bambam

• bambam user photo

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:05 PM ( #41 )

thanks for the chart...my current tama-go character is makiko^^

XxDarkAngelxX

• xxdarkangelxx user photo

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:31 AM ( #42 )

Thanks so much i just bought my new tama go online so it should be here on wensday oh my goodness i cant wait and im going to add your chart to my watchlist every good topic on the tamago is on my watchlist and so far your the only. I would do that same for my music stars but i already know everythign about them so why bother. But fantastic forum :) really helpfull

Missvioletchi

• missvioletchi user photo

Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:59 AM ( #43 )

This chart was so helpful! Thank you!! Im on my way to raising a little Lovelitchi...that is, if I can get my toddler's training points past 1!! Thanks again ;)

xoxo,
Missvioletchi

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:24 PM ( #44 )

Probably about 5-20% of the time, your Adult character is random. This is why the chart worked for some people and not for others. There's no need to fight about it since those who thought it was wrong were right; and those who thought it was correct were right too! Hope I've settled your problems.

- ♥ dazzilitchigirl ♥

Edited by dazzilitchigirl, 01 May 2011 - 10:25 PM.

Sakuranboy

• sakuranboy user photo

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:02 AM ( #45 )

Probably about 5-20% of the time, your Adult character is random. This is why the chart worked for some people and not for others. There's no need to fight about it since those who thought it was wrong were right; and those who thought it was correct were right too! Hope I've settled your problems.

- ♥ dazzilitchigirl ♥

Wow, thanks! That cleared up a ton of questions :)

furrytogetchi

• furrytogetchi user photo

Posted 07 May 2011 - 04:17 PM ( #46 )

Well I think that the top is all good care in 1 group and the bottom is gall bad care in 1 group and middle is neutral
for adults. Because I Have 2 tamas I took perfect care of them and my girl grew up into a makiko. And my boy was a kuromametchi. Or like dazzletchi said it could be randomized for a 5-20% chance. Or it could be all random like the V3.
Also oldies are considered perfect care since you had em for 9 days

GoGotchiGo!

• gogotchigo user photo

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:11 PM ( #47 )

This chart has been working perfectly so far! :)
Thanks for the help!

Sakuranboy

• sakuranboy user photo

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:01 PM ( #48 )

Well I think that the top is all good care in 1 group and the bottom is gall bad care in 1 group and middle is neutral
for adults. Because I Have 2 tamas I took perfect care of them and my girl grew up into a makiko. And my boy was a kuromametchi. Or like dazzletchi said it could be randomized for a 5-20% chance. Or it could be all random like the V3.

It's definitely not random ALL of the time. There is definitely a chance for the growth to be random, though.

I've been trying to get an oldie forever! This might be it...I'm on it! :D

sakura-san123

• sakura-san123 user photo

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:04 PM ( #49 )

eerrmmm i don't really care whether the chart is right or not! I'm just glad i finally found a TMGO growth chart!!
Sakura-san123

SamJJE101

• samjje101 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:42 AM ( #50 )

The fact of the matter is nobody really knows the Tama-Go's growth patterns for 100%, so making Tama-Go Growth Charts at this stage doesn't really help anything, it's just posting out unconfirmed information.

Also about the oldies, they are definitely not perfect care. Oldies are obtained via Bad Care to Adults. You can get Oldies as little as 4 or 5 years if you give the Adults enough bad care.

Lovelin<pAtrI>

• lovelin<patri> user photo

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:31 AM ( #51 )

It work a time and another time no. :(
Frist time it was a Violetchi whit perfect care but the second time I try to get Uwasatchi whit bad/ok care and I get Chamametchi. :(
But thanks for chart! I will continue use it for my next generations! :D