Photo
5 votes

Tama-Go Growth Chart

• This topic is locked

Sakuranboy

• sakuranboy user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:09 AM ( #101 )

This doesnt help

Actually, it does. If you read past the very first post, you'll see that I provided all of the different care variables you should follow to raise your desired character. I swear, it's comments like these that just make my blood boil. Don't just say "Dis dozent werk" unless you can provide some viable suggestions.

Edited by Sakuranboy, 16 March 2012 - 08:13 AM.

.Mametchi♫Fan.

• mametchi&-9835;fan user photo

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:05 PM ( #102 )

Actually, it does. If you read past the very first post, you'll see that I provided all of the different care variables you should follow to raise your desired character. I swear, it's comments like these that just make my blood boil. Don't just say "Dis dozent werk" unless you can provide some viable suggestions.

ok actually ths now help i got mametchi!

Sakuranboy

• sakuranboy user photo

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:49 PM ( #103 )

ok actually ths now help i got mametchi!

That's nice to hear...

haleyhashats

• haleyhashats user photo

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:44 PM ( #104 )

Wait, so are toddler growths randomly generated? If so, why do the care variables determine good/okay/bad care? I'm just wondering, because I got Chuchutchi with 5/5 happiness and hunger and high friendship. Training was low, however, so would that determine the tamagotchi's species?

Sakuranboy

• sakuranboy user photo

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:22 PM ( #105 )

Wait, so are toddler growths randomly generated? If so, why do the care variables determine good/okay/bad care? I'm just wondering, because I got Chuchutchi with 5/5 happiness and hunger and high friendship. Training was low, however, so would that determine the tamagotchi's species?

Yes to both. Toddler growths are random, and training affects growth.

haleyhashats

• haleyhashats user photo

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:05 PM ( #106 )

Yes to both. Toddler growths are random, and training affects growth.

Oh alright, that explains it. Thank you (:

TamagoPuppy

• tamagopuppy user photo

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:33 PM ( #107 )

hello, im king of confused about the colored boxes. does that symbol the gooder care you take of your tama? :huh:

Sakuranboy

• sakuranboy user photo

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:46 AM ( #108 )

hello, im king of confused about the colored boxes. does that symbol the gooder care you take of your tama? :huh:

That's exactly right! :)

SummerLuv621

• summerluv621 user photo

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:32 PM ( #109 )

Thank you so much for posting this! It's so hard to find Tama-Go growth chart! I got my Violetchi :furawatchi: , Mika, by following this chart. Again, thank you!

Jazzijk

• jazzijk user photo

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:06 PM ( #110 )

I had almost perfect care, and what do I get? A Gozarutchi. Why? (By the way,I'm not who you think. I'm her sister.)

Edited by Jazzijk, 11 April 2012 - 02:06 PM.

TamaGrip

• tamagrip user photo

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:12 PM ( #111 )

I think that the growth on the Tama-Go is random, but sometime's it is NOT! :ichigotchi:

I find that good because I've gotten every character on it besides Uwasatchi... I've been trying to get her for a while but I keep on getting Marotchi or whatever her name is :angry:

Some of your chart is correct/incorrect.

Some guide to get Uwasatchi would be great(;

-TG-

Sakuranboy

• sakuranboy user photo

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:54 PM ( #112 )

I think that the growth on the Tama-Go is random, but sometime's it is NOT! :ichigotchi:

I find that good because I've gotten every character on it besides Uwasatchi... I've been trying to get her for a while but I keep on getting Marotchi or whatever her name is :angry:

Some of your chart is correct/incorrect.

Some guide to get Uwasatchi would be great(;

-TG-

Uwasatchi is a bad care character. If you keep getting Marotchi, then that probably means you're treating her just a little bit too harshly. Try treating her a little better, and that should work (eventually.)

I had almost perfect care, and what do I get? A Gozarutchi. Why? (By the way,I'm not who you think. I'm her sister.)

Keep in mind that my chart isn't perfect; the Tama-Go can be random a lot when it comes to growth.

Victini lover

• victini-lover user photo

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:26 AM ( #113 )

Hey my baby turned into a belltchi and now I want it to turn into a lovetchi how do I do that? Its 16lb 4 of the friendship hearts are full what do I do?

Sakuranboy

• sakuranboy user photo

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:56 AM ( #114 )

Just treat her the best you possibly can. Always keep her hearts full, play lots of games to keep her weight down and increase your friendship, and try to get her on the toilet before she poops on the ground so you can train her.

Victini lover

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:33 PM ( #115 )

thanks but i try and it turn into chametchi ;)

SmilyMametchi13

• smilymametchi13 user photo

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:44 PM ( #116 )

I got kuromametchi by taking perfect care of him and every thing was full he is awsome but i wanted to know how to get mametchi on the tama-go. He is in the same area as kuromametchi and i wonderd how you get him? can someone help! :newmametchi:

Sakuranboy

• sakuranboy user photo

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:33 PM ( #117 )

I got kuromametchi by taking perfect care of him and every thing was full he is awsome but i wanted to know how to get mametchi on the tama-go. He is in the same area as kuromametchi and i wonderd how you get him? can someone help! :newmametchi:

You get him the same way as you did KuroMametchi. It just all depends on randomness which you one of them you get :P

Victini lover

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:13 PM ( #118 )

hiya! you know the training points how do i gain that so i get lovelitchi i need tips please! thanks~~~~~

Sakuranboy

• sakuranboy user photo

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:48 PM ( #119 )

hiya! you know the training points how do i gain that so i get lovelitchi i need tips please! thanks~~~~~

Whenever she is about to poop (when you see the squiggly lines), use the toilet before she poops on the ground.

Edited by Sakuranboy, 26 April 2012 - 06:37 AM.

Victini lover

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:21 AM ( #120 )

okay thanks so hard to get lovelitchi :/