Tamagotchi screaming?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
So i was playing on my Tamagotchi v6 and his name is Cartman and then some guy came and the next thing i know it hes screaming and making a beeping noise and his face is unhappy, i think its a glitch :rolleyes:

He probably got a not-a-fan-letter which probably made him very unhappy... So play games or give snacks...

If its young... Train it. Timeout or praise....

It kinda helps to give what tama you have currently on your music star... How far into the generation you are. I'm not 100% what its doing since I don't know the age/character.

it has happened to me before and it might be a burglar :( check your tama points/coins and see if it decreased.,if it did it was a burglar :( but that was on a v4 so i don't know if that was the same on a music star. BUT it might be a not-a-fan letter! <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't they make a beeping noise when they're sick? I don't think the V6 shows a skull. Give him medicine.

The V6 does not have a burglar. As many have mentioned, it was most likely a letter with poop inside it, which makes your Tamagotchi unhappy. No Gotchi Points are taken away (at least not that I have seen).

only thing to do is push reset then download the quickly check whats up with it :hunger , unhappiness, sick, poop stressed ect this has happened to me hundreds of times on loads of tama versions but leave it long enough and it,ll leave to go back to tamaplanet so quickly resolve the problem

well it happened it in my Tamagotchi, i found out in its mailbox that she had recieved a letter with another's poop. well i readed it, when i readed it it contains many messages.it means a you know like : Mametchi doesn't like you anymore! and one's for a souviner for you..) sorry for the wrong spelling of the souvenier thing.. it makes your tamagotchi unhappy cheer her/him up. or it will last forever.. :( well i feeded it everyday, played with everyday,cheered everyday. then my Tamagotchi became happy again but if you don't do that in loneliness it could die up just in the screen..

I hope you'll add me as a friend. I really am an owner of V6. please reply to me members if i have incorrect messagings. ^_^

it has happened to me before and it might be a burglar :( check your tama points/coins and see if it decreased.,if it did it was a burglar :( but that was on a v4 so i don't know if that was the same on a music star. BUT it might be a not-a-fan letter! <_<
Yes, I have a v4 tama and burglars come and the screen shows how much is deducted and my tama never went screaming. Just was a little sad

I agree that it was most probably a letter from the postman containing poop. Feed it lots of snacks to keep it happy, as was said above. If the stress level is over 10, go to the discipline icon, and select "play" as many times as you need to until the stress goes down.

I hope I helped :lol:

There is no Burgular on the V6 all that happened is your tama depending on how old it is got a letter from a person who didnt like it :( but most the time letters are good things because there from fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back