Something funny happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
you know those little furbies back from the 90's? ya, my friend gave me it and i had it on a shelf and it said "i'm coming, here's randy!"

i got freaked out because my uncles name is randy :eek:

Oh weird... I don't think mine ever talked to me. (Rarely since the second set of batteries) Has it been on and the most I got was a human sneeze I think. I loved them to death though. Still do.

yeah, i guess some pick up some stuff from like tv's, Nintendo Wii/DS/etc. because i was playing pokemon platinum and it started to mimic my game, and i was watching south park and like at 11 pm it said "Stan, poke your grandma!" and i thought it was a rerun so i fell asleep.

but i remember having another defective one in late 04 or such, me and my friend wer up in a treehouse and it was singing a spongebob song and then it stopped then it started talking in spongebob's voice O_O so my friend screamed and threw it out of the treehouse and that was the end of the furby's life.

strange, huh?

It's not possible.

Furbys can only say phrases that they are programmed to say.

They cannot "pick up phrases" or repeat anything that you say to them. Furby cannot even understand what it "hears", only the volume of the sound.

Also, Furbys can only have the 3 specific voice pitches that they were programmed with. (and only one specific voice pitch for Babies and Emototronics)

There's absolutely no way that a Furby would be able to talk in a cartoon character's (or anyone's) voice.

This story is either completely false, or you were just very mistaken of what you heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back