Pokemon Black and White

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquangel

Reaction score
In this Rp you are a new trainer who is starting their pokemon jernoy by, heading off to Professer Juniper's lab to get their starter pokemon,

A. Snivy (the Grass-Type) B. Tepig (The Fire-Type) and C. Oshawott (The Water-Type)

starterlink.png

Nomal Tamatalk rules apply.

The Form:

Name:

Nick-Name:

Home town:

Description:

Crush:

Other:

Partner Pokemon:

Nick-Name:

Nature (personality):

Crush:

Other:

Good Luck!!

(I'll do my form later- and sorry about the spelling mistakes!)

Oh almost forgot here's a link to a site for pokemon names!!! https://www.pokemonaus.com/?p=1642

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sarah

Nick-Name: S

Home town: Kanoko Town

Description: When Sarah was yonger she used to help Professer Juniper and become freinds with Oshawott, who is now her partner.

Looks:
34t3k2a.jpg

Crush: --

Other:

Partner Pokemon: Oshawott

Nick-Name: Oshi

Nature (personality): Naive, somtimes Bold

Crush: tama v9's Oshawott Miju.

Other: Often copies Sarah and rides on her sholder.

Name: DJ

Nick-Name: N/A

Home town: Kanoko town

Description: .....

Crush: Sarah

Other: .....

Partner Pokemon: Oshawott

Nick-Name: Miju

Nature: Brave

Crush: Aquangel's Oshawott Oshi

Other: Shows off and travels side by side with DJ

DJ sends out Miju and uses Pound. Patrat uses Growl. Miju Covers his ears in pain. Miju Pounds with all his might and knock out Patrat and DJ throws a PokeBall at the chance to catch it. After a few shakes DJ catches it.

Name: Tamsyn.

Nick-Name: Mew, but she's never even seen a Mew.

Home town: Kanoko Town.

Description: Witty, but somewhat quiet. Loves keeping secrets but is very trustworthy to keep one.

Crush: N/A

Other: N/A

Partner Pokemon: Snivy Tsutarja (I dislike the English names).

Nick-Name: Sunrise

Nature (personality): Gentle, Modest, Calm.

Crush: N/A

Other: Basically Tamsyn if she were a Pokemon.

Sarah says "Good-bye!" to her mother and heads off (on her bike) to Professer Juniper's lab. She softly knocks on the door "Professer Juniper.....it's Sarah can I come in??"

"Yes, do come in" says the Professer "Oshi's been waiting for you." Sarah opens the door and walks in. "Good Morning, Professer Juniper!" Sarah says grinning. "Good Morning, here's you pokedex, badge case, C-gear and Oshi's pokeball" says the Professer. "Thank you, Professer" "Hang on....I forgot to give a Boy named Dj his badge case and C-gear......he headed off to the lake.....can you give them to him by any chance??" the professer asks. "Sure....Good-bye!!" Sarah says hopping on her bike "See-ya!!"

"Oshi, would you like to ride in the basket to the lake?" Oshi nods and jumps into the basket. "Off...we...go!!"

"DJ.........wanna go for a swim........lots of pokemon live here to........and my Oshawott loves it!!!" Sarah asks DJ. "Or a one on one battle??"

"Yay! I go first! Oshawott use tackle then water gun!!" Sarah tells her pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back